Ikariam US

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

-WAR- vs -RNR- WAR!!!!

Giem

DWOOD vs. BONE Combat Reports

Monkey D Luffy

-HFX- Membership Count

Spidey Taak

Ikariam: 23 postulates – an open letter to the Gameforge AG

Pepe el Pollo

The State of TRADE

Spidey Taak

Recent Activities

• Giem -

Replied to the thread -WAR- vs -RNR- WAR!!!!.

I'll be going back to our lovely Palm Tree Islands :vmode: you guys should also go to Boracay, it's world class white beach :love: (Hidden Content)
  • Monkey D Luffy -

Replied to the thread DWOOD vs. BONE Combat Reports.

(Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)
  • Spidey Taak -

Replied to the thread -HFX- Membership Count.

Quote from CoUstes: “Quote from MrO: “It's been some time it was locked at 50, with a small successful recruiting campaign that got them to 51. Good to see hell is still breaking loose, this very thread might be the most entertaining thing happening…
  • Giem -

Liked DogofWar’s post in the thread -WAR- vs -RNR- WAR!!!!.

Like (Post)
    Sea battle near Metro Manila (12.12.2018 6:05:44) dandi[-WAR-] from 5050, Stinky, Core, Half Full, Metro Manila vs Giem[-RnR-] from Metro…
  • Pepe el Pollo -

Replied to the thread Ikariam: 23 postulates – an open letter to the Gameforge AG.

• Pepe el Pollo -

This tobbaco it’s such a Noob. It’s like he loves to be beaten by you guys. Maybe he is into BDSM stuff. I said to him never go full retard, he won’t listen
  • Zyzyx -

Replied to the thread Ikariam: 23 postulates – an open letter to the Gameforge AG.

I won't discuss game bans on the board. That can get you banned on the board. :lolbash: :dash: Google "ikariam search" and you'll find a couple tools still functional. But nothing that I'm aware of that provides a cross-server comparison any more.
  • Dr Weezy -

• Dr Weezy -

(Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)
  • Spidey Taak -

Replied to the thread The State of TRADE.

Pfft no one cares about the trading score anyways, so you should all just quit your bellyaching. BadManS up there contacted me asking if I'd sell him 100 million crystal over 3ish months. I declined telling him that hey, ambrosia trade make my crystal…