Ikariam US

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Lost Declares War on Black Pearl (BP)

KING-BRUXE

Lost vs BP CR Thread

KING-BRUXE

WAR (#3) DU30 vs -S- CR Thread

pppppp

Eirene Military Showdown #1

Anticipatory

Alliance Fantasy Draft

Recent Activities

• KING-BRUXE -

Replied to the thread Lost Declares War on Black Pearl (BP).

We have a change/modification in leadership, While having our last battle, I told BP that this final battle was to kill off excess of troops and ships, that whoever wanted to come they were more than welcome, but at same time whoever was busy or…
  • KING-BRUXE -

Replied to the thread Lost vs BP CR Thread.

Quote from JuneBarcarolle: “This battle started as any other battle several days before the ceasefire. Like most battles, we fought it to win back control of the port. We set up and defended our waves, our APs, and made sure that BP could not easily…
  • pppppp -

Replied to the thread WAR (#3) DU30 vs -S- CR Thread.

Battle for Sulfur (12.11.2018 11:21:58) nightR[DU30] from Covington vs Will E Whitmore[-S-] from Sulfur --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Swordsman.............................500(-0) -
  • Anticipatory -

Replied to the thread Eirene Military Showdown #1.

Replied to the thread WAR (#3) DU30 vs -S- CR Thread.

Battle for Marble (11.11.2018 11:56:51) nightR[DU30] from Hacked vs Will E Whitmore[-S-] from Marble --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ............................................. - Slinger
  • Anticipatory -

Replied to the thread Eirene Military Showdown #1.

This military show down has now been redubbed as the preplanned waving contest (the redundancies are for extra emphasis).
  • MosXerO -

Posted the thread Alliance Fantasy Draft.

Thread
    Just for Hypothetical fun. Draft your: ( Here's mine for an example ) Server - Ny Leader - Paul Hoffman General - Kaleg Nar Fighter - The Hulk Fighter - Alhazred Fighter - backspace Fighter - lv lode Wildcard - Powerslave Supplier - Myself :D Alliance
  • Farmhunter -

Replied to the thread [War Declaration]Duterte (DU30) declares war to Savage (-S-).

This is the thread of war declaration between savage and du30...please lets keep it that way!! GALACTICA OUT OF THE ALLIANCE prntscr.com/lhkw61
  • Farmhunter -

Replied to the thread [War Declaration]Duterte (DU30) declares war to Savage (-S-).

This is the thread of war declaration between savage and du30...please lets keep it that way!! GALACTICA OUT OF THE ALLIANCE prntscr.com/lhkw61
  • Pepe el Pollo -

Liked futile’s post in the thread [War Declaration]Duterte (DU30) declares war to Savage (-S-).

Like (Post)
    Mask, you seem to have a thing for me. You follow me around this forum spouting your nonsense like a little lost puppy. You want to stand up to me? You want to shut me up? Come see me in game anytime you want big boy. Give it your best shot. I…