Ikariam US

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Barbarians at the Gates!

writch

D-W seeking war

tombstonedk

WAR DECLARATION!!! BETWEEN BAD MR -X- VS -S-, DWOOD,TIC-X,

mr -x-

LOK vs TBO CRs

King Y2

Account

Zfellwar

Recent Activities

• Dutchie -

Replied to a comment by Dr Weezy on Dutchie’s wall.

Wall Reply
    A little bit. How about yourself!
  • Black Scorpion -

Liked nMe’s post in the thread Balloon Carrier BUG.

Like (Post)
    Well I sent in more tenders and am not having a problem with losing carriers at all anymore. Thanks for the help BlackScorpion :) Now I can see I was wrong about the damage being done for a long time lol.
  • writch -

Replied to the thread Barbarians at the Gates!.

Round 67, my troops wipe out the rest of the Axe Throwers:
    Battle for Pωlis (19.01.2019 18:35:01) Round 67 / 67 Barbarians vs writch[Lost] --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Barbarian Axe
  • writch -

Round 66--the slingers show up and put me over the garrison limit:
    Battle for Pωlis (19.01.2019 18:20:01) Round 66 / 67 Barbarians vs writch[Lost] --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Barbarian
  • writch -

Round 64 (all that's left is their ranged guys and I decide to build some slingers, since they build fast, just to see what happens):
    Battle for Pωlis (19.01.2019 17:50:01) Round 64 / 67 Barbarians vs writch[Lost]
  • writch -

Round three (balloons wipe out the last of their third line):
    Battle for Pωlis (19.01.2019 2:35:02) Round 3 / 67 Barbarians vs writch[Lost] --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Barbarian-Axe
  • writch -

Battle for Pωlis (19.01.2019 2:05:02) Round 1 / 67 Barbarians vs writch[Lost] --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Barbarian-Axe Swinger...............1522(-78) -
  • writch -

Posted the thread Barbarians at the Gates!.

Thread
    Mocona asked to see this. I pissed off the barbarians, who were at level 47 here, and they attacked. I'll post some representative samples of the blow-by-blow, but not all 67 rounds, as that would be boring. A note: I built some slingers in round 64…
  • tombstonedk -

Replied to the thread D-W seeking war.

Quote from mr -x-: “want to join in this war :thumbsup: ” Im not sure i understand?
  • mr -x- -

Replied to the thread WAR DECLARATION!!! BETWEEN BAD MR -X- VS -S-, DWOOD,TIC-X,.

Battle for Golden Hind (22.01.2019 8:51:22) BAD MR -X-[DU30] from AIR vs Atlanta[-S-] from Golden Hind --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hoplite................................44(-0) -