Ikariam US

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• New

Dear players!

We will have the following items discounted:

10% discount on:
    • 10 Day versions of:

• Padlock
      • Steam Saw
      • Steam Hammer
      • Steam Crystal Drill
      • Steam Sulphur Paddle Wheel
      • Steam Wine Press
      • Steam Driven Forklift

20% discount on:

• 30 Day versions of:

• Padlock
      • Steam Saw
      • Steam Hammer
      • Steam Crystal Drill
      • Steam Wine Press
      • Steam Driven Forklift

30% discount on:

• 60 Day versions of:

• Padlock
      • Steam Saw
      • Steam Hammer
      • Steam Crystal Drill
      • Steam Wine Press
      • Steam Driven Forklift

When: 13.10.2018 00:00 - 15.10.2018 00:00
  • New

Dear players!

Servers need to be worked on. The game itself is NOT affected and will not be changed in any way, shape or form.
    The maintenance merely is to....well...maintain the servers.
    Also some hardware needs to be exchanged.

When: 16.10.2018 09:00 CE(S)T
    Duration: expect 45-60 minutes, can of course also take a bit (10-15m) longer, depending on the hardware exchange

//Your Ikariam Team

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Last person to post...wins....Is this really still going? =P Yes, yes it is. KN the best. Don't doubt my authoritah.

Gιαɴɴιѕ

SERVER MERGE

Gιαɴɴιѕ

[Damage Counter] Combat Reports Savage(-S) vs MsA [WAR]

Atlanta

Bone Vs Buddy who shall win??

yes

Lost vs BP CR Thread

lightball20

Recent Activities

• It is understandable.I personally get upset over the decline this game has been having for the past few years.. It is depressing. And I give up from time to time because servers are rather dead.New ones enjoy some activity for some time and then they die…
  • Atlanta -

Liked Aben’s post in the thread -S- vs MsA and Sword Spam Thread.

Like (Post)
    As futile said, we don't necessarily think you guys are bad, there a a few things we do differently and that's okay, but there are also mechanics in battles that you guys do not know, and not only you guys, when we battled duo we realized most of them…
  • Gιαɴɴιѕ -

Replied to the thread SERVER MERGE.

Well, I recall saying it won't happen because Gameforge does not care about his board threads and revolution.Shortly after that, I have been removed.I don't care about your Discord, just pointing out that you guys are nothing more than a bunch of spoiled…
  • futile -

Liked Atlanta’s post in the thread [Damage Counter] Combat Reports Savage(-S) vs MsA [WAR].

Like (Post)
    Mask's name didn't show up on my final Combat Report, but I will happily edit his name in if needed Sea battle near Susa (16.10.2018 19:20:34) KhanFurkan[MsA] from New York, Mill, grapolis, Mask[MsA] from Atropates vs Deadeye[-S-] from Ten,…
  • Quote from DKTD01: “*Sleeps on Kaleg's favorite chair while covered in sugary frosting* ” Joke is on you. I don't have a favorite chair. Quote from Gιαɴɴιѕ: “Why Kaleg, where did it go wrong? ” I just lost interest over time. And the…
  • yes -

Replied to the thread SERVER MERGE.

Quote from Gιαɴɴιѕ: “Knuckle head has a small discord where he kicks you if you are against his idea of revolution for merger. ” not true what is your problem he believes in that so fine. i dont believe in the idea and yet he still didnt remove…
  • Atlanta -

Replied to the thread [Damage Counter] Combat Reports Savage(-S) vs MsA [WAR].

Mask's name didn't show up on my final Combat Report, but I will happily edit his name in if needed Sea battle near Susa (16.10.2018 19:20:34) KhanFurkan[MsA] from New York, Mill, grapolis, Mask[MsA] from Atropates vs Deadeye[-S-] from Ten,…
  • yes -

Replied to the thread Bone Vs Buddy who shall win??.

Quote from Dr Weezy: “You didn’t make me quit haha you sound stupid. I’m in boreas now goofy. You must like to hear yourself lol. If you made me quit then why would all my accounts had been on vacation mode. Make sense bro. Nobody was scared of you…
  • yes -

Liked President Trump’s post in the thread Bone Vs Buddy who shall win??.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Lodos: “PositionPlayer nameAlliancePointsActions * 167 * Dr Weezy * BONE * 282 Also i think Weezy is the one with the lowest military points in his alliance now.. sad ” He will take a vacation until 2020, but don't be fooled he's not…
  • yes -

Liked Lodos’s post in the thread Bone Vs Buddy who shall win??.

Like (Post)
    PositionPlayer nameAlliancePointsActions * 167 * Dr Weezy * BONE * 282 Also i think Weezy is the one with the lowest military points in his alliance now.. sad