Ikariam US

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• New

Dear players!

We will have the following items discounted:

10% discount on:
    • 10 Day versions of:

• Padlock
      • Steam Saw
      • Steam Hammer
      • Steam Crystal Drill
      • Steam Sulphur Paddle Wheel
      • Steam Wine Press
      • Steam Driven Forklift

20% discount on:

• 30 Day versions of:

• Padlock
      • Steam Saw
      • Steam Hammer
      • Steam Crystal Drill
      • Steam Wine Press
      • Steam Driven Forklift

30% discount on:

• 60 Day versions of:

• Padlock
      • Steam Saw
      • Steam Hammer
      • Steam Crystal Drill
      • Steam Wine Press
      • Steam Driven Forklift

When: 13.10.2018 00:00 - 15.10.2018 00:00
  • New

Dear players!

Servers need to be worked on. The game itself is NOT affected and will not be changed in any way, shape or form.
    The maintenance merely is to....well...maintain the servers.
    Also some hardware needs to be exchanged.

When: 16.10.2018 09:00 CE(S)T
    Duration: expect 45-60 minutes, can of course also take a bit (10-15m) longer, depending on the hardware exchange

//Your Ikariam Team

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Lost vs BP CR Thread

Mocona

Black Market Suggestions?

Mea1

Lost Declares War on Black Pearl (BP)

Maklen

SERVER MERGE

BloodRain

Last person to post...wins....Is this really still going? =P Yes, yes it is. KN the best. Don't doubt my authoritah.

Whitbis

Recent Activities

• Mocona -

Replied to the thread Lost vs BP CR Thread.

POSTING FOR FREDDY Battle for ღFiona Cityღ > (18.10.2018 9:50:32) > readyfreddy[Lost] from MoconaM2 > vs > Fiona[-BP-] from ღFiona Cityღ > > --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- > Sulfur…
  • Mea1 -

Replied to the thread Black Market Suggestions?.

I'd go for gold. Makes it easier to transport and maybe sell it off. Keep in mind that the resources needs to be delivered by tradeships, while gold follows different transportation methods. So for e.g. buying ships you can pick up 100-10 000 ships with…
  • Maklen -

Replied to the thread Lost Declares War on Black Pearl (BP).

Is bp even checking the fourms? ive only ever seen bp posts. Do they even know why we're fighting? are we gonna have to send each and everyone a copy of the declaration of war?
  • BloodRain -

Replied to the thread SERVER MERGE.

Quote from ZombieGuy: “I agree that you'll find bullies everywhere, but I highly doubt that a merger would encourage it. Let me put it this way. Right now, you've got around 150 active players on a server. If your account is somewhat developed, you'll…
  • ZombieGuy -

I agree that you'll find bullies everywhere, but I highly doubt that a merger would encourage it. Let me put it this way. Right now, you've got around 150 active players on a server. If your account is somewhat developed, you'll have CTs with around…
  • ZombieGuy -

Liked BloodRain’s post in the thread SERVER MERGE.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Eakaos: “I see the point of amerge that leaves out the more heavily populated less aged servers unless they do a -allsameishtownhall and other buildings record to everyone in the merge so it is not based off different statistics, or the…
  • no doubt, who is ever truly sane, right?
  • Ha ha! DKT thought we were sane in the first place. 8o
  • Eakaos -

it isn't factual, I quoted my newb wrong too he's in top 300-350 and around 2k ms... but I thought about it and the idea that im starting up on Dynosis to give my idea of being so much lower then the rest a shot and to see if I can actually get in with…
  • Whitbis -

Replied to the thread Lost vs BP CR Thread.

Battle for IR-Guilan (17.10.2018 19:43:49) Whitbis[Lost] from Polis vs PaRs[-BP-] from IR-Guilan --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sulfur Carabineer......................84(-0) -