Ikariam US

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Update 7.10.0

Azshara

The State of TRADE

MosXerO

-Z- Declares War on STORM

Fenrir

Ikariam: 23 postulates – an open letter to the Gameforge AG

Spidey Taak

SERVER MERGE

yes

Recent Activities

• Azshara -

Replied to the thread Update 7.10.0.

Quote from Monk: “you should understand that they are not in game 24/7 and they have real life too ” There are 4 admins and if they spend at least 2 hours per day, each of them, doing their voluntary job, they could not miss this. 2 hours per day…
  • MosXerO -

Replied to the thread The State of TRADE.

Dear PinkBunny, Who are you again? I don't recall your name or participation on our server. I also find your suspiciously new account... well... suspicious. However, that is moot. You are very much entitled to your opinion, and I don't real find…
  • Fenrir -

Replied to the thread -Z- Declares War on STORM.

friendly heads up: knuckles and I have agreed that 1 hour is the start time. I have sent the gauntlet war request. Should it not be accepted in 1 hour, we will still begin attacks
  • Spidey Taak -

Replied to the thread Ikariam: 23 postulates – an open letter to the Gameforge AG.

I created an account on the Danish boards to direct interest back here to our domain and this thread. It was met with a load of immature crap that i countered and then I was told how I should use sub-headings and other crap to make my writing more clear,…
  • yes -

Replied to the thread SERVER MERGE.

Quote from BloodRain: “I've given up trying to educate the retards. It's time to speed up the decay of players. The ghosts of gamma will rise to make players quit and force a merge. ” lol - Old days of x
  • yes -

Replied to the thread -Z- Declares War on STORM.

Quote from Fenrir: “KNUCKLES: Can you explain why your diplomat is telling us that you will all be in vmode and that you guys are unavailable? Seriously, who would agree to a war and then all go vmode? (Besides PH) Since none of you goobers want to…
  • Zyzyx -

Liked Spidey Taak’s post in the thread Ikariam: 23 postulates – an open letter to the Gameforge AG.

Like (Post)
    Mods, please don't censor this post (because sometimes a working example NEEDS TO BE GIVEN): "The Initiative" and all his friends who want Ikariam to be something so drastically different to what it is should go and play "travian". It addresses all…
  • Zyzyx -

Replied to the thread Update 7.10.0.

Quote from Monk: “Before blaming game staff that they didn't notice about new game update you should understand that they are not in game 24/7 and they have real life too. Besides if you would check other communities boards you would see that they…
  • ZombieGuy -

Liked BloodRain’s post in the thread Attacks on Alliance SPARTA.

Like (Post)
    n00b. Why did you quit Boreas? got tired of being attacked?
  • Spidey Taak -

Replied to the thread Ikariam: 23 postulates – an open letter to the Gameforge AG.

Mods, please don't censor this post (because sometimes a working example NEEDS TO BE GIVEN): "The Initiative" and all his friends who want Ikariam to be something so drastically different to what it is should go and play "travian". It addresses all…