Ikariam US

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Lost vs BP CR Thread

Jack Shot

Lost Declares War on Black Pearl (BP)

JuneBarcarolle

[Damage Counter] Combat Reports Savage(-S) vs SWORD [WAR]

Sir Lancealot

[Damage Counter] Combat Reports Savage(-S) vs MsA [WAR]

Aben

Last person to post...wins....Is this really still going? =P Yes, yes it is. KN the best. Don't doubt my authoritah.

DKTD01

Recent Activities

• Jack Shot -

Replied to the thread Lost vs BP CR Thread.

And then, just to show that I'm not just a one track mind ... Battle for Nyr Dyv (24.10.2018 3:22:33) Jack Shot[Lost] from Alysse vs Αnestis[-BP-] from Nyr…
  • Jack Shot -

Yes yes, I know. A lot of fights with this guy. But if you're going to march that many ships into the grinder, I'll happily turn the crank for you. Sea battle near Chalandia (21.10.2018 6:15:11) Jack Shot[Lost] from New Kassion vs Jojogol[-BP-] from…
  • Jack Shot -

Let's see .... last time we were .... oh yes. There. 0e1.png Sea battle near Chalandia (18.10.2018 15:18:02) Jojogol[-BP-] from Chalandia vs Jack Shot[Lost] from Kairi …
  • JuneBarcarolle -

Battle for RightSaidFRED (22.10.2018 20:15:47) JuneBarcarolle[Lost] from Hikaru, The Gulag vs staledale[-BP-] from The Gulag --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sulfur…
  • JuneBarcarolle -

Replied to the thread Lost Declares War on Black Pearl (BP).

Weeener!!!!! Long time no see! How are you doing? *hugs* Yeah, this has not been the most stressful of wars, at least for Lost. But it's fun to go kill stuff when we can find it. I wish BP would post their CRs, though. Or come out here and talk to…
  • Grouchy Eric -

Sea battle near Black Sand City (22.10.2018 16:06:39) grouchy eric[Lost] from Black Rock City, Micropolis vs JackSparrow[-BP-] from Black Sand City --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship
  • Sir Lancealot -

Replied to the thread [Damage Counter] Combat Reports Savage(-S) vs SWORD [WAR].

Battle for Tequila (24.10.2018 3:44:14) Ares[Sword] from MushroomCity vs Mang0[-S-] from Tequila --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ............................................. -…
  • Aben -

Replied to the thread [Damage Counter] Combat Reports Savage(-S) vs SWORD [WAR].

Sea battle near CT here (23.10.2018 7:22:32) Deadeye[-S-] from CEC M2 vs Sir Lancelot[Sword] from Kings Castle --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship..............................185(-6) -…
  • Aben -

Replied to the thread [Damage Counter] Combat Reports Savage(-S) vs MsA [WAR].

• Aben -

Replied to the thread [Damage Counter] Combat Reports Savage(-S) vs MsA [WAR].

Sea battle near Emonds Field (21.10.2018 22:44:37) Google[-S-] from Sierra Nevada vs Brumbaugh[MsA] from Emonds…