Ikariam US

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Former Salt9 alliance

(War Declaration) Limited Duration War Savages (-S-) declares war on Duterte (DU30) [Second war]

Dr Weezy

Pinned Cultural Treaties Thread

Bizarro

-Z- vs PH crs

paulboron

(War Combat Reports) [Second War] Savages (-S-) VS Duterte (DU30)War Combat Reports And Damage Calculation

Aben

Recent Activities

• WarGigolo -

Posted the thread Former Salt9 alliance.

Thread
    Hello all, Just throwing out there that the members from the former Salt9 alliance (who joined D-W, and then convinced D-W and Tumle to spend ambro and fight a war against DAOTJ) will remain an enemy of DAOTJ. It looks like they're potentially wearing…
  • :).....I’m back too buddy. They thought they won cause we had things happen but we told you guys. War continues and please aben. You won’t ever get them words out of me bahahah. You won a battle with my internet off. I’ve got more hall of fames and…
  • Bizarro -

Replied to the thread Cultural Treaties Thread.

• paulboron -

Replied to the thread -Z- vs PH crs.

[-PH-] th_IKA-town1.png th_tradeshipsmiley.gif th_tradeshipsmiley.gif th_tradeshipsmiley.gif th_tradeshipsmiley.gif [-Z-] icon_worldmap_glass.gif icon_worldmap_marble.gif icon_worldmap_sulfur.gif icon_worldmap_wine.gif icon_worldmap_wood.gif Battle for…
  • Updated , Any battle below the 10k dmg dealt wasnt counted
  • paulboron -

:gamer: :gamer: Sea battle near Tempranillo (10.07.2018 20:18:10) paul boron[-PH-] from Burnok vs Monchocapi[-Z-] from…
  • paulboron -

[-PH-] th_IKA-town1.png th_tradeshipsmiley.gif th_tradeshipsmiley.gif th_tradeshipsmiley.gif th_tradeshipsmiley.gif [-Z-] icon_worldmap_glass.gif icon_worldmap_marble.gif icon_worldmap_sulfur.gif icon_worldmap_wine.gif icon_worldmap_wood.gif Battle for…
  • paulboron -

• paulboron -

• paulboron -

[-PH-] :town: :ship: :ship: :ship: :ship: [-Z-] :glass: :marble: :sulfur: :wine: :wood: Battle for Gallione (06.07.2018 13:55:59) paul boron[-PH-] from Polis vs Renevant[-Z-] from Gallione --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Steam…