Ikariam US

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

-WAR- vs -RNR- WAR!!!!

Blackblood

Last person to post...wins....Is this really still going? =P Yes, yes it is. KN the best. Don't doubt my authoritah.

Kaleg Nar

DWOOD vs. BONE Combat Reports

Monkey D Luffy

-HFX- Membership Count

Spidey Taak

Ikariam: 23 postulates – an open letter to the Gameforge AG

Pepe el Pollo

Recent Activities

• Blackblood -

Replied to the thread -WAR- vs -RNR- WAR!!!!.

I WANT PALM TREE ALSO HEHEHE..ONE WEEK FROM NOW ALL DOG WILL BE APPETIZER...BE READY OKIE.. :D :D CoUstes PLEASE BE READY OKIE? DONT DO THAT AGAIN..DONT HIDING IN UNDERWEAR OF YOUR MOTHER.. HAHAHA
  • Quote from Spidey Taak: “2 and a bit years and only 47 pages of posts? Geez you lot are soft. ” It was hard when others weren't posting. How ya doin', Spidey?
  • CoUstes -

Liked Spidey Taak’s post in the thread -HFX- Membership Count.

Like (Post)
    Quote from CoUstes: “Quote from MrO: “It's been some time it was locked at 50, with a small successful recruiting campaign that got them to 51. Good to see hell is still breaking loose, this very thread might be the most entertaining thing happening…
  • CoUstes -

Liked DogofWar’s post in the thread whoops.

Like (Post)
    you could just slim down the silly talk & get an account and show us ignorant souls the marvels that you seem to think you are capable of doing. Most of us would give you mats to grow faster just to see this magi work of yours. Of course, not knowing…
  • Giem -

Replied to the thread -WAR- vs -RNR- WAR!!!!.

I'll be going back to our lovely Palm Tree Islands :vmode: you guys should also go to Boracay, it's world class white beach :love: (Hidden Content)
  • Monkey D Luffy -

Replied to the thread DWOOD vs. BONE Combat Reports.

(Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)
  • Spidey Taak -

Replied to the thread -HFX- Membership Count.

Quote from CoUstes: “Quote from MrO: “It's been some time it was locked at 50, with a small successful recruiting campaign that got them to 51. Good to see hell is still breaking loose, this very thread might be the most entertaining thing happening…
  • Giem -

Liked DogofWar’s post in the thread -WAR- vs -RNR- WAR!!!!.

Like (Post)
    Sea battle near Metro Manila (12.12.2018 6:05:44) dandi[-WAR-] from 5050, Stinky, Core, Half Full, Metro Manila vs Giem[-RnR-] from Metro…
  • Pepe el Pollo -

Replied to the thread Ikariam: 23 postulates – an open letter to the Gameforge AG.

• Pepe el Pollo -

Replied to the thread DWOOD vs. BONE Combat Reports.

This tobbaco it’s such a Noob. It’s like he loves to be beaten by you guys. Maybe he is into BDSM stuff. I said to him never go full retard, he won’t listen