Ikariam US

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

IP sharing and trade agreements

Ikariam: 23 postulates – an open letter to the Gameforge AG

Zyzyx

Last person to post...wins....Is this really still going? =P Yes, yes it is. KN the best. Don't doubt my authoritah.

Kaleg Nar

DWOOD vs. BONE Combat Reports

Anticipatory

The State of TRADE

WeddingDog

Recent Activities

• Sir_Zane -

Posted the thread IP sharing and trade agreements.

Thread
    I have 2 accounts on the same server. I've done the ip share thing, so both are legal. My question is, if I had a trade agreement with another player, but wanted to trade with them on My other account, how long do I have to wait after canceling the first…
  • Zyzyx -

Replied to the thread Ikariam: 23 postulates – an open letter to the Gameforge AG.

Love it that the guy who's had an account on the board for 2 months is calling players "noob" who have had board accounts here for 7 and 10 years. Reminds me why I rarely bother to post.
  • Quote from Diogenes: “*laughs in german* ” Warning issued for non-English content -not a mod ;) How ya doin', Dio?
  • Anticipatory -

Replied to the thread DWOOD vs. BONE Combat Reports.

His front line was penetrated. I find joy in the small things. Sea battle near Lake City (12.12.2018 20:17:15) Flashburn[DWOOD] from Jonesboro, Goobertown vs Justin[BONE] from Winery, Gabzkie24[BONE] from…
  • Anticipatory -

The Great Gabinsky, again! Battle for Lords Rock2 (12.12.2018 14:46:42) Gabzkie24[BONE] from ۞ Baltigo ۞ vs LORDoWAR[DWOOD] from Lords…
  • Anticipatory -

Posting for Chillz, who is as advertised. Battle for Wentzylvania (11.12.2018 3:16:26) Chillz[BONE] from Savy vs manyu[DWOOD] from…
  • Anticipatory -

The Great Gabby! Sea battle near Brookland (12.12.2018 8:25:15) Gabzkie24[BONE] from Pajajaran vs Flashburn[DWOOD] from…
  • Anticipatory -

Posting for Toast. Battle for Brookland (13.12.2018 16:16:33) Toast[BONE] from Rockus vs Flashburn[DWOOD] from…
  • WeddingDog -

Replied to the thread The State of TRADE.

Why don’t you post the original message instead of this edited one! So pathetic... One thing you didn’t change was the fact you called me a Marine & a Soldier in the same message. FYI, they aren’t the same. I was a U.S. Marine assault helicopter…