Ikariam US

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

HFX leadership failure

Legion - Accepting Applications

redwrath

Alliance Page

DrkAngel

Last person to post...wins....Is this really still going? =P Yes, yes it is. KN the best. Don't doubt my authoritah.

DKTD01

Interesting first days back on ikariam

Recent Activities

• Nixby -

Liked DannyBateman’s post in the thread Legion - Accepting Applications.

Like (Post)
    XIII - Legion donations point ----> 255,739 (9836 point/player ) -IKS- - Ikariam KnightS donations ---> 225,350 the second (4794 points/ player) -DW- - Dragon Warrior donations ---> 147,148 the third (3503 points/player) As you…
  • Sober -

Posted the thread HFX leadership failure.

Thread
    I joined HFX hoping to turn things around. HELL was smacking them around daily and I could not figure out how such a small Alliance could do so much damage to an alliance with that many members! I guess I assumed when you are in an alliance and call for…
  • redwrath -

Replied to the thread Legion - Accepting Applications.

Danny, Not intimating there are no good donators in XIII. I share an island with several of them. What I am talkin' about is a filthy leech being tolerated by XIII as contrary to the public advertisement. XIII has requested any questions about the…
  • DrkAngel -

Replied to the thread Alliance Page.

I moved this to it's own thread, since it's a new request.
  • I never heard of that Friday song, but then again, I don't listen to much Music.
  • DannyBateman -

XIII - Legion donations point ----> 255,739 (9836 point/player ) -IKS- - Ikariam KnightS donations ---> 225,350 the second (4794 points/ player) -DW- - Dragon Warrior donations ---> 147,148 the third (3503 points/player) As you…
  • Turkeh -

Replied to a comment by Turkeh on Turkeh’s wall.

Wall Reply
    WHY HE HAS LAME IDEA OF FUN
  • redwrath -

This alliance absolutely tolerates leeching. I share an island with several members, including one with 60,000+ points who has contributed ZERO to forest, quarry or temple. Employs full workers and regularly attacks island mates. Messages to alliance…
  • THE KING -

Posted the thread Alliance Page.

Thread
    prntscr.com/hmoluz from the oldest alliances in the game !!! and the proud general of the Argonaut !!
  • THE KING -

Replied to the thread Alliance Page.

prntscr.com/hmoluz from the oldest alliances in the game !!! and the proud general of the Argonaut !!