Ikariam US

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

International challenge

IDIB94

WAR (#3) DU30 vs -S- CR Thread

futile

[War Declaration]Duterte (DU30) declares war to Savage (-S-)

Soupy2

SERVER MERGE

BloodRain

SERVER MERGE

BloodRain

Recent Activities

• IDIB94 -

Replied to the thread International challenge.

Quote from Monk: “Quote from IDIB94: “I already have some of the strongest Italian players ready to fight. I need challengers. I also have free accounts to use temporarily in Italian servers ” Then this mean all the fights will be in Italy or you…
  • futile -

Replied to the thread WAR (#3) DU30 vs -S- CR Thread.

Sea battle near pente - πέντε (15.11.2018 20:13:50) Will E Whitmore[-S-] from Sulfur, pente - πέντε vs Weezy[DU30] from Cant Catch Me, Farmhunter[DU30] from Polis, -Wii-[DU30] from pente - πέντε
  • Monk -

Quote from IDIB94: “I already have some of the strongest Italian players ready to fight. I need challengers. I also have free accounts to use temporarily in Italian servers ” Then this mean all the fights will be in Italy or you and your friends have…
  • Pepe el Pollo -

Liked Soupy2’s post in the thread [War Declaration]Duterte (DU30) declares war to Savage (-S-).

Like (Post)
    GOD I MISS THESE TYPES OF WAR THREADS!!! ITS LIKE READING A JERRY SPRINGER TV SCRIPT... WHEN DO WE GET TO THE DNA TEST RESULTS?
  • IDIB94 -

The combat method is simple. 8 round 1vs1 on a neutral polis without walls and without a port. 3 polis on the same island for each player. The winner will be who lose less general points at the end of the fight. The method is the same for the ships and…
  • Mask -

Liked Soupy2’s post in the thread [War Declaration]Duterte (DU30) declares war to Savage (-S-).

Like (Post)
    GOD I MISS THESE TYPES OF WAR THREADS!!! ITS LIKE READING A JERRY SPRINGER TV SCRIPT... WHEN DO WE GET TO THE DNA TEST RESULTS?
  • Soupy2 -

Replied to the thread [War Declaration]Duterte (DU30) declares war to Savage (-S-).

• Soupy2 -

I am far from the best American player, but I can hold my own... I am totally down with this.. Post more details on how you plan to make this work and I will gladly be there.
  • mr -x- -

Replied to the thread WAR (#3) DU30 vs -S- CR Thread.

Battle for Stoneplate (15.11.2018 16:03:14) -Wii-[DU30] from Bingo Farm M 4 vs Shies[-S-] from Stoneplate --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ............................................. -
  • JuneBarcarolle -

Liked Whitbis’s post in the thread Lost Declares War on Black Pearl (BP).

Like (Post)
    Theater Etiquette by Pee Wee Herman ....