Ikariam US

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

SERVER MERGE

gamer

[Damage Counter] Combat Reports Savage(-S) vs MsA [WAR]

Mask

SERVER MERGE

gamer

Lost vs BP CR Thread

Whitbis

[Damage Counter] Combat Reports Savage(-S) vs SWORD [WAR]

Sir Lancealot

Recent Activities

• gamer -

Replied to the thread SERVER MERGE.

i am top1 in s26 and i dont want to merge. I am sim player, have a very high level resources deposit and i dont think it will remaining them when merging. Even if s26 merge with s25 or s27,s28... I am still top1 anyway. and my total points will surpass…
  • Mask -

Replied to the thread [Damage Counter] Combat Reports Savage(-S) vs MsA [WAR].

Battle for Beer (19.10.2018 12:47:02) Blackfairy[MsA] from Carthago vs Mang0[-S-] from Beer --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ............................................. -…
  • gamer -

Liked Mea1’s post in the thread SERVER MERGE.

Like (Post)
    We are asking for merges on a weekly basis. Giving the numbers listed in this thread. However that doesn't change the fact that merges are impossible right now.
  • gamer -

Liked Pepe el Pollo’s post in the thread SERVER MERGE.

Like (Post)
    The last time I saw an ikariam add was 8 years ago in a games website full of Trojans and Russian girls that wanted to meet me
  • gamer -

Liked Pepe el Pollo’s post in the thread SERVER MERGE.

Like (Post)
    You can’t just merge servers, It wouldn’t be fair for the newer server’s players. What GameForge shoud think about is merge servers from different countries that have almost the same age. For example merge US alpha server and Spain alpha server…
  • gamer -

Replied to the thread SERVER MERGE.

• bll -

Liked JuneBarcarolle’s post in the thread Lost Declares War on Black Pearl (BP).

Like (Post)
    It's been two weeks. There have been occasional sightings of Marvel or a couple of other fighters for BP. But for the most part there's been little sign of coordinated resistance. KB is well aware that there's a war, but despite being BP's General and…
  • Whitbis -

Replied to the thread Lost vs BP CR Thread.

Sea battle near IR-Guilan (18.10.2018 16:27:55) Whitbis[Lost] from Polis vs PaRs[-BP-] from IR-Guilan --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Fire Ship..............................35(-1) - Fire
  • Sir Lancealot -

Replied to the thread [Damage Counter] Combat Reports Savage(-S) vs SWORD [WAR].

Battle for Town (19.10.2018 9:30:37) Mang0[-S-] from The Village, Diktador, Southern vs BKGeno[Sword] from Marble - Pos, Ares[Sword] from The Village, Sir Lancelot[Sword] from Windsor Castle, JoeMama2[Sword] from…
  • Sir Lancealot -

Replied to the thread [Damage Counter] Combat Reports Savage(-S) vs SWORD [WAR].

Sea battle near Town (19.10.2018 9:02:31) Mang0[-S-] from The Village, Mar, Diktador vs JoeMama2[Sword] from Town, Ares[Sword] from The Village, CrazyTown, BKGeno[Sword] from Marble - Pos, Sir Lancelot[Sword] from Kings…