Ikariam US

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

DWOOD vs. BONE Combat Reports

Anticipatory

-Z- vs STORM CR Thread

RavensShadow

whoops

Blackblood

Last person to post...wins....Is this really still going? =P Yes, yes it is. KN the best. Don't doubt my authoritah.

Spidey Taak

Ikariam: 23 postulates – an open letter to the Gameforge AG

Spidey Taak

Recent Activities

• RavensShadow -

Liked MosXerO’s post in the thread Ikariam: 23 postulates – an open letter to the Gameforge AG.

Like (Post)
    Nothing like a spider rant to spice up the forum :D @The Initiative - Playing off Alhazred's gamestyle commentary, and speaking from the point of view of a player who has dedicated 8yrs to a specific play style, I have to say that I hope you have the…
  • Anticipatory -

Replied to the thread DWOOD vs. BONE Combat Reports.

• Quin -

Quote from Anticipatory: “Quote from Quin: “
    ” Wacky Tobacky, if it's not tagged, it doesn't count. Your argument is invalid. ” No, you guys should own your shame that you're getting manhandled so thoroughly that you're resorting to using alts to…
  • RavensShadow -

Replied to the thread -Z- vs STORM CR Thread.

• Buddy3435 -

Battle for snake sand (10.12.2018 7:06:40) Buddy3435[DWOOD] from SULFUR1 vs KayDea[BONE] from Kryptonite, happyhour[BONE] from , Tsar[BONE] from…
  • Buddy3435 -

Battle for Stony Broke (09.12.2018 17:35:40) Buddy3435[DWOOD] from Polis vs Set[BONE] from Stony Broke --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sulfur Carabineer......................84(-0) -…
  • Buddy3435 -

Battle for SULFUR1 (10.12.2018 6:17:39) happyhour[BONE] from snake sand, Ionian, Toast[BONE] from Dutch Oven, Chapo[BONE] from Ionian, SULFUR1 vs PHREE[DWOOD] from fsu, DuGalle[DWOOD] from Korhal, Flashburn[DWOOD] from Jonesboro, Bono, Brookland, Lake…
  • Blackblood -

Replied to the thread whoops.

Hellow to the world :D :D :D :D I'm Your leader :D :D :D ... A.K.A DOG LEADER :D :D :D
  • Anticipatory -

Quote from Buddy3435: “1. Why even start a thread lol. An how come every time I send troops to a fight u guys hit the scatter button? Oh well...... ” Wacky Buddy, you should try that again Mr. Veteran.
  • Anticipatory -

Quote from Quin: “Not sure which one of you that this is your alt, but thanks for the points!
    Sea battle near Crystal
    (10.12.2018 19:08:58)
    Tobacco Fields[DWOOD] from Ben Dover
    vs
    Satan from 1 Sparta 1