Ikariam US

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• New

From 18.12.2018 until 25.12.2018, a unique discount can be found on the following days:

1. On 18.12.2018 (from 00:00 until 23:59): 25% off Colonization of Island Spot #17 + 30% discount on :
      1. Premium Trader
      2. Triton Engines
      3. Resource Delivery: Crystal Glass (Massive)
      4. Resource Delivery: Building Material (Massive)
      5. Town Relocation
      6. Town Relocation Space 17
      7. Capture Point Conversion
    2. On 19.12.2018 (from 00:00 until 23:59): 25% off Colonization of Island Spot 17, Town Relocation Space 17, Town Relocation
    3. On 20.12.2018 (from 00:00 until 23:59): 25% Colonization of Island Spot 17, Town Relocation Space 17, Town Relocation + 20% Potion of Wisdom
    4. On 21.12.2018 (from 00:00 until 23:59): 25% Colonization of Island Spot 17, Town Relocation Space 17, Town Relocation
    5. On 22.12.2018 (from 00:00 until 23:59): 25% Colonization of Island Spot 17, Town Relocation Space 17, Town Relocation
    6. On 23.12.2018 (from 00:00 until 23:59): 25% Colonization of Island Spot 17, Town Relocation Space 17, Town Relocation, and Population

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

whoops

CoUstes

Inactive Players, Lonely Island

Pepe el Pollo

Eirene: Alliances

God's Assassin

Last person to post...wins....Is this really still going? =P Yes, yes it is. KN the best. Don't doubt my authoritah.

DKTD01

-Z- Declares War on STORM

yes

Recent Activities

• Zfellwar -

Now follows Backspace.

Follow
  • CoUstes -

Replied to the thread whoops.

Quote from Pepe el Pollo: “Just tell him that he is a noob and he will shut up ” I know he is not a noob. He has been playing Ikariam for many years. But, his posts would mean so much more if he would just got to the heart of the matter.
  • Pepe el Pollo -

Quote from CoUstes: “Fine by me. Keep writing tomes. I don't even read 10% of what you write, so how useful are all those words? ” I agree man, this guy write more than what he actually do. Nobody read what he say. Just tell him that he is a noob…
  • Pepe el Pollo -

Liked CoUstes’s post in the thread whoops.

Like (Post)
    Fine by me. Keep writing tomes. I don't even read 10% of what you write, so how useful are all those words?
  • CoUstes -

Fine by me. Keep writing tomes. I don't even read 10% of what you write, so how useful are all those words?
  • Pepe el Pollo -

Replied to the thread Inactive Players, Lonely Island.

also, you have been locked for 6 months and go to “submission mode”?? Dude!!!! You must like to feel like a b$$ch don’t you ? You pun&! That must be some good bdsm stuff for you. Enjoy being locked by your big “hulk”. I can tell you like that :)
  • Pepe el Pollo -

Wut? You make all those conclusions about me just by reading one line of a comment that was supposed to be a joke! I didn’t quit you noob, if people hate you is because you suck! You make all these comments just to say “I am more badass” you…
  • Pepe el Pollo -

Liked Spidey Taak’s post in the thread Inactive Players, Lonely Island.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Pepe el Pollo: “Quote from JuneBarcarolle: “Quote from Spidey Taak: “The person that you ask for the link won’t tell you no because they will gain a free farm once you hit around 50,000 TS. ” That's why you have to be selective in who you…
  • Spidey Taak -

Quote from Pepe el Pollo: “Quote from JuneBarcarolle: “Quote from Spidey Taak: “The person that you ask for the link won’t tell you no because they will gain a free farm once you hit around 50,000 TS. ” That's why you have to be selective in who you…
  • God's Assassin -

Replied to the thread Eirene: Alliances.

I've taken a quarter million resources from DWOOD to date