Ikariam US

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

DWOOD vs. BONE Combat Reports

Dr Weezy

The State of TRADE

Spidey Taak

-WAR- vs -RNR- WAR!!!!

DogofWar

whoops

DogofWar

-Z- vs STORM CR Thread

Amonkira

Recent Activities

• Dr Weezy -

Replied to the thread DWOOD vs. BONE Combat Reports.

• Dr Weezy -

Replied to the thread DWOOD vs. BONE Combat Reports.

(Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)
  • Spidey Taak -

Replied to the thread The State of TRADE.

Pfft no one cares about the trading score anyways, so you should all just quit your bellyaching. BadManS up there contacted me asking if I'd sell him 100 million crystal over 3ish months. I declined telling him that hey, ambrosia trade make my crystal…
  • DogofWar -

Replied to the thread -WAR- vs -RNR- WAR!!!!.

Sea battle near Metro Manila (12.12.2018 6:05:44) dandi[-WAR-] from 5050, Stinky, Core, Half Full, Metro Manila vs Giem[-RnR-] from Metro…
  • DogofWar -

Replied to the thread -WAR- vs -RNR- WAR!!!!.

Battle for M-Homer-Fired (12.12.2018 5:09:50) DIAMONDFIRE[-WAR-] from Athens vs War-Samar[-RnR-] from M-Homer-Fired --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Steam…
  • DogofWar -

Replied to the thread whoops.

you could just slim down the silly talk & get an account and show us ignorant souls the marvels that you seem to think you are capable of doing. Most of us would give you mats to grow faster just to see this magi work of yours. Of course, not knowing…
  • Amonkira -

Replied to the thread -Z- vs STORM CR Thread.

• MosXerO -

Replied to the thread The State of TRADE.

Haters gonna Hate, Traders gonna Trade. I'm done wasting time on this. I got a beautiful family at home getting a little less daddy time because you wanna be a goon. So, attack me if you want, I don't care. You refuse to be reasoned with and I'm not…
  • *Eats coffee and drinks popcorn*
  • Spidey Taak -

Replied to the thread whoops.

Quote from DogofWar: “Spidey, far from it for me to point out your complete ignorance ...well ok, that is what I am going to do. This server is a gold pillaging server...and like all servers, military requires a healthy portion of gold to stay intact,…