Ikariam US

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Fly My Lantern Story Needs a Proper Ending!

Lodos

Last person to post...wins....Is this really still going? =P Yes, yes it is. KN the best. Don't doubt my authoritah.

Gιαɴɴιѕ

Eirene: Alliances

Gιαɴɴιѕ

SERVER MERGE

Monk

[Damage Counter] Combat Reports Savage(-S) vs D-W [WAR]

tombstonedk

Recent Activities

• Lodos -

Replied to the thread Fly My Lantern Story Needs a Proper Ending!.

Quote from RavensShadow: “so we're sure the Ukrainian-Japanese man is the correct story? it makes more sense in the historical context, since China and USA never fought against each other in a world war, but the whole balloon-escape plan seems much…
  • Gιαɴɴιѕ -

Major update: Thanks to the hard work of Savages, we have now successfully located the Ukrainian man involved in the story! Check out his profile below: facebook.com/profile.php?=733
  • Fatih -

Liked JuneBarcarolle’s post in the thread Lost Declares War on Black Pearl (BP).

Like (Post)
    Why is it that BP finds it perfectly acceptable for one of their players to attack Lost continually, unprovoked, for 2 months, but finds it unacceptable for a member of Lost to retaliate for 3 days? For 2 months, Marvel (BP) has been attacking us. We…
  • Gιαɴɴιѕ -

qBLgMgXgRkyVK3zZEsJs0g.png October 21st, 2018. Somewhere on the coasts of South China sea A group of Chinese villagers met one American tourist who got lost after visiting China to see The Great Chinese Wall Then he ended up in this village and met…
  • RavensShadow -

so we're sure the Ukrainian-Japanese man is the correct story? it makes more sense in the historical context, since China and USA never fought against each other in a world war, but the whole balloon-escape plan seems much more dodgy than the very…
  • Lodos -

image.prntscr.com/image/qBLgMgXgRkyVK3zZEsJs0g.png Also for those who didn't know this feature, your town glows on world map when you name your town like this
  • RavensShadow -

Liked Lodos’s post in the thread Fly My Lantern Story Needs a Proper Ending!.

Like (Post)
    To remind everyone about where we left off; No bro what actually happened is, an Ukranian man from Japan was traveling to China and this was when China and British were in war but plot twist is that this man has a little daughter, so when this man got…
  • Lodos -

Quote from Gιαɴɴιѕ: “Sure, I am in boi. :gamer: ” So i would like everyone to pay attention to our main character how this Ukrainian man from Japan ended up in China and where her daughter end up being in this giant lantern?
  • Gιαɴɴιѕ -

• Lodos -

Quote from Gιαɴɴιѕ: “"this unfinished story of mine and Eakaos" I am offended.I started the FML argument. :ram-ani: ” Hey man you want to help or not? this isn't a joke, this is history.