Ikariam US

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

SERVER MERGE

Gιαɴɴιѕ

Lost Declares War on Black Pearl (BP)

Mocona

Last person to post...wins....Is this really still going? =P Yes, yes it is. KN the best. Don't doubt my authoritah.

DKTD01

Lost vs BP CR Thread

Mocona

[Damage Counter] Combat Reports Savage(-S) vs SWORD [WAR]

Aben

Recent Activities

• Gιαɴɴιѕ -

Replied to the thread SERVER MERGE.

Merger does not guarantee anything.Example of NY is as described by Weezy, but only because people who play(ed) NY made the server alive. There are many other merged servers that died once again after merger, so there's no such principle that guarantees…
  • Dr Weezy -

The merge before ignited the servers and some servers are still kicking from it. Ny for example. It was already a server of intensity but after the merge it made it tremendous. Half of that is cause the great Fighter Server (Omicron and Sigma was both…
  • Mocona -

Replied to the thread Lost Declares War on Black Pearl (BP).

Quote from writch: “I can assure you that before I quit -BP- they were all well aware of the hostilities (presuming they read alliance circular posts). They also had instructions to keep their stockpiles below their safe levels. So, if you are able…
  • BloodRain -

Quote from gamer: “i am top1 in s26 and i dont want to merge. I am sim player, have a very high level resources deposit and i dont think it will remaining them when merging. Even if s26 merge with s25 or s27,s28... I am still top1 anyway. and my total…
  • Fatih -

Liked I AM’s post in the thread Lost Declares War on Black Pearl (BP).

Like (Post)
    starwussy if you fought instead of hitting inactives or running as the coward you are you would know D points comes with WARs Humm pull your head out.
  • This game will never end until I win!
  • writch -

Replied to the thread Lost Declares War on Black Pearl (BP).

I can assure you that before I quit -BP- they were all well aware of the hostilities (presuming they read alliance circular posts). They also had instructions to keep their stockpiles below their safe levels. So, if you are able to pillage them, it's…
  • Dragon King -

Liked Anticipatory’s post in the thread Bone Vs Buddy who shall win??.

Like (Post)
    Yeah, if you could just stop killing my spearman I've placed strategically in every member's town that would be great...
  • Dragon King -

Liked Lodos’s post in the thread Bone Vs Buddy who shall win??.

Like (Post)
    tinypic.com/view.php?pic=eip21f&s=9 It is a beautiful sunny day in BONE island...