Ikariam US

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

The State of TRADE

WeddingDog

-Z- vs STORM CR Thread

RavensShadow

whoops

CoUstes

Update 7.10.0

Azshara

-Z- Declares War on STORM

Fenrir

Recent Activities

• WeddingDog -

Replied to the thread The State of TRADE.

Mos, will you ever get tired of posting lies? I never demanded anything! One of your many problems is no one can even mention prices to you without it being a “threat” so, I guess I’ll just have to play your board game every now & then to set…
  • RavensShadow -

Replied to the thread -Z- vs STORM CR Thread.

• CoUstes -

Replied to the thread whoops.

Slow clap for Rest 'n Relaxation. You finally scored a victory in this war and then you immediately went back to Palm Tree Island. Are you actually bragging about this? Here's something to brag about. Your Leader, Boogey Man, had over 25 million in…
  • PinkBunny -

I am not mocking you at all, I don't really care enough about this to mock you. It is true tho, you choose to be a 'pacifist' that uses board as his weapon, mentions someone's parents in a game that has no place for it and then claims bullying. I don't…
  • Kai-Czar -

Replied to the thread -Z- vs STORM CR Thread.

Sea battle near Red Deer (09.12.2018 23:36:05) Knuckles[STORM] from Walking Dead, MarioSimpson[STORM] from Brickopolis, Comet, Walking Dead vs Towlie[-Z-] from Red Deer, Cry about it …
  • Amonkira -

Posted the thread -Z- vs STORM CR Thread.

Thread
    (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)
  • DarkxBadmans -

Greetings, Following the brilliant achievement of TRADE now being the #1 trading alliance on the server, I will also give a 25% discount on bulk order Crystal of more than 1 million units. If you are in the 50:50 - 90:90 coords and need Crystal, Send…
  • Azshara -

Replied to the thread Update 7.10.0.

Quote from Monk: “you should understand that they are not in game 24/7 and they have real life too ” There are 4 admins and if they spend at least 2 hours per day, each of them, doing their voluntary job, they could not miss this. 2 hours per day…
  • MosXerO -

Dear PinkBunny, Who are you again? I don't recall your name or participation on our server. I also find your suspiciously new account... well... suspicious. However, that is moot. You are very much entitled to your opinion, and I don't real find…
  • Fenrir -

Replied to the thread -Z- Declares War on STORM.

friendly heads up: knuckles and I have agreed that 1 hour is the start time. I have sent the gauntlet war request. Should it not be accepted in 1 hour, we will still begin attacks