Ikariam US

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• New

Dear players,

you will have noticed that our forums have been secured in a way that made them inaccessible for you since Friday night. We'd like to apologise for this inconvenience, especially since the forums are our number one method of conveying information to you. However, this was necessary to maintain a high level of security and caution.

There has been a security issue which needed to be addressed in a quick and reasonable manner which made it necessary to fully restrict access to the involved systems for the time being. Without going into too much detail: there was a - limited - entry point which was used to gather information from 2 of our forums (OGame US and OGame Origin). This entry point has been sealed immediately. It was limited exclusively to the forums mentioned before; all other forums were not affected, however, as an added layer of security we kept all other forums unavailable as well while precise and detailed checks were performed to ensure this entry point is

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

-Z- vs PH crs

yes

Eirene boards

DrkAngel

Pinned Cultural Treaties Thread V2

Morphias

discount on potion of wisdom and triton engines

Last person to post...wins....Is this really still going? =P Yes, yes it is. KN the best. Don't doubt my authoritah.

Diogenes

Recent Activities

• yes -

Replied to the thread -Z- vs PH crs.

Quote from ZombieGuy: “Lol. Y'all are hilarious. More than half of your pitiful members are in vmode, and those who still play get their armies and navies dismantled as soon as they're found. Personally I don't even care about the points. The whole…
  • yes -

Liked ZombieGuy’s post in the thread -Z- vs PH crs.

Like (Post)
    Lol. Y'all are hilarious. More than half of your pitiful members are in vmode, and those who still play get their armies and navies dismantled as soon as they're found. Personally I don't even care about the points. The whole server saw how great of an…
  • DrkAngel -

Replied to the thread Eirene boards.

I have poked the admins. Hopefully it will be soon.
  • 7marre -

Maybe mods are purposely postponing making a forum section for Eirene since it will just be more work for them
  • Morphias -

Replied to the thread Cultural Treaties Thread V2.

• Mea1 -

Posted the thread discount on potion of wisdom and triton engines.

Thread
    2eed0cc0e85c2e25a8bbf8a64be5ba.jpg Dear Players From 23.09. 00:00 - 24.09. 00:00 is there a 30% discount on Triton engines and potion of wisdom //Your Ikariam Team
  • zophas -

The .en community had their new server boards up about a week BEFORE the server started.
  • Gιαɴɴιѕ -

Posted the thread Eirene boards.

Thread
    Are we getting them? Its been two weeks since the server started.
  • Gιαɴɴιѕ -

Now follows PalmtopPitbull.

Follow