Ikariam US

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• New

From 18.12.2018 until 25.12.2018, a unique discount can be found on the following days:

1. On 18.12.2018 (from 00:00 until 23:59): 25% off Colonization of Island Spot #17 + 30% discount on :
      1. Premium Trader
      2. Triton Engines
      3. Resource Delivery: Crystal Glass (Massive)
      4. Resource Delivery: Building Material (Massive)
      5. Town Relocation
      6. Town Relocation Space 17
      7. Capture Point Conversion
    2. On 19.12.2018 (from 00:00 until 23:59): 25% off Colonization of Island Spot 17, Town Relocation Space 17, Town Relocation
    3. On 20.12.2018 (from 00:00 until 23:59): 25% Colonization of Island Spot 17, Town Relocation Space 17, Town Relocation + 20% Potion of Wisdom
    4. On 21.12.2018 (from 00:00 until 23:59): 25% Colonization of Island Spot 17, Town Relocation Space 17, Town Relocation
    5. On 22.12.2018 (from 00:00 until 23:59): 25% Colonization of Island Spot 17, Town Relocation Space 17, Town Relocation
    6. On 23.12.2018 (from 00:00 until 23:59): 25% Colonization of Island Spot 17, Town Relocation Space 17, Town Relocation, and Population

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

whoops

CoUstes

Last person to post...wins....Is this really still going? =P Yes, yes it is. KN the best. Don't doubt my authoritah.

Spidey Taak

-WAR- declares war against -RNR-

CoUstes

SERVER MERGE

Spidey Taak

Inactive Players, Lonely Island

Spidey Taak

Recent Activities

• CoUstes -

Replied to the thread whoops.

Quote from Spidey Taak: “Now, trailer wise and how it ends, and general lets say more hostile nature of comments here (you're a pure fighter - I like to donate and build and fight once in a while whenever I feel like it but am generally lazy these days…
  • Pepe el Pollo -

Liked Spidey Taak’s post in the thread Inactive Players, Lonely Island.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Pepe el Pollo: “1. Can we get this back on topic? This isn't in a spam section, so we do have to keep things on topic here. If you would like to carry on this conversation, please take it to the spam section.Thanks ” What a noob.
  • Spidey Taak -

CoUstes, I honestly can't remember if I've seen it or not. Now, trailer wise and how it ends, and general lets say more hostile nature of comments here (you're a pure fighter - I like to donate and build and fight once in a while whenever I feel like it…
  • <- has ten years of taxes to do...
  • DogofWar -

Liked CoUstes’s post in the thread -WAR- declares war against -RNR-.

Like (Post)
    At this moment, a whole whopping 8 out of 31 Rest N Relaxation members are "active", 1 is inactive, and the rest are hiding out in Palm Tree Paradise eating lots of eggs (and crow). I suppose what this means is that 8 of them have not yet figured out…
  • CoUstes -

Replied to the thread -WAR- declares war against -RNR-.

At this moment, a whole whopping 8 out of 31 Rest N Relaxation members are "active", 1 is inactive, and the rest are hiding out in Palm Tree Paradise eating lots of eggs (and crow). I suppose what this means is that 8 of them have not yet figured out…
  • I never want to be part of taxes :/
  • CoUstes -

So, @Spidey Taak, your answer is, "No, I have never seen the movie A River Runs Through It." That is quite obvious.
  • CoUstes -

Replied to the thread -WAR- declares war against -RNR-.

Quote from deziLdark: “That was Funny Aw aw. Here, you can visit me on our island. I think there's a feature to transfer account from world to another world basis. At least you're already a million pointer. :lolbash:
  • Spidey Taak -

Replied to the thread SERVER MERGE.