Ikariam US

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Incorrect arrival time

kikosziro

-Z- vs PH crs

goldenknight_03

-Z- Declares war on PH

ZombieGuy

Last person to post...wins....Is this really still going? =P Yes, yes it is. KN the best. Don't doubt my authoritah.

Kaleg Nar

version 7.9.1

Recent Activities

• kikosziro -

Replied to the thread Incorrect arrival time.

Same problem here. Time displayed when loading and transporting goods are increased by 6 hours, although they still follow the correct time. Example: 5 minute loading and 15 minute travel times will be 6 hours 5 minutes loading and 6 hours 15 minutes…
  • JuneBarcarolle -

I've noticed it when transporting goods, deploying ships, and deploying troops. (it didn't matter if I was sending to my own or someone else's town.)
  • Mea1 -

• stayinside4ever -

Quote from Mea1: “And what actions are people taking when it occurs? My own raids and transports seem to have normal traveltime :S ” Pillaging (both on the way and during battle), defending another's port, capturing a port. I'm not able to check if other…
  • Mea1 -

And what actions are people taking when it occurs? My own raids and transports seem to have normal traveltime :S
  • JuneBarcarolle -

It's happening to me on all of my accounts. It happens during the loading as well as the underway portions of the missions. (This example is from Alpha.) MissionArrival timepremium_jet_s.pngUnitsOriginTargetAction * * - (loading) 20:01:59 * 0%…
  • stayinside4ever -

Quote from Mea1: “Which server and player is this? I need the information to report the bug. ” stayinside4ever, id 4902 on server Dionysos
  • Sober -

Quote from Mea1: “Quote from Sober: “my times are not even showing up anymore, Warserver. ” Still need player name and ID to report. Preferably also a screenshot ” Happening to several members, player name: Sober Player ID: 63
  • Mea1 -

Quote from Sober: “my times are not even showing up anymore, Warserver. ” Still need player name and ID to report. Preferably also a screenshot
  • Sober -

my times are not even showing up anymore, Warserver.