Ikariam US

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• New

From 18.12.2018 until 25.12.2018, a unique discount can be found on the following days:

1. On 18.12.2018 (from 00:00 until 23:59): 25% off Colonization of Island Spot #17 + 30% discount on :
      1. Premium Trader
      2. Triton Engines
      3. Resource Delivery: Crystal Glass (Massive)
      4. Resource Delivery: Building Material (Massive)
      5. Town Relocation
      6. Town Relocation Space 17
      7. Capture Point Conversion
    2. On 19.12.2018 (from 00:00 until 23:59): 25% off Colonization of Island Spot 17, Town Relocation Space 17, Town Relocation
    3. On 20.12.2018 (from 00:00 until 23:59): 25% Colonization of Island Spot 17, Town Relocation Space 17, Town Relocation + 20% Potion of Wisdom
    4. On 21.12.2018 (from 00:00 until 23:59): 25% Colonization of Island Spot 17, Town Relocation Space 17, Town Relocation
    5. On 22.12.2018 (from 00:00 until 23:59): 25% Colonization of Island Spot 17, Town Relocation Space 17, Town Relocation
    6. On 23.12.2018 (from 00:00 until 23:59): 25% Colonization of Island Spot 17, Town Relocation Space 17, Town Relocation, and Population

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

SERVER MERGE

Spidey Taak

Last person to post...wins....Is this really still going? =P Yes, yes it is. KN the best. Don't doubt my authoritah.

Spidey Taak

Inactive Players, Lonely Island

Spidey Taak

whoops

Spidey Taak

-WAR- declares war against -RNR-

deziLdark

Recent Activities

• Spidey Taak -

Replied to the thread SERVER MERGE.

• Spidey Taak -

Replied to the thread Inactive Players, Lonely Island.

Quote from Pepe el Pollo: “1. Can we get this back on topic? This isn't in a spam section, so we do have to keep things on topic here. If you would like to carry on this conversation, please take it to the spam section.Thanks ” What a noob.
  • Spidey Taak -

Replied to the thread whoops.

Quote from CoUstes: “Quote from Blackblood: “@CoUstes i cant see u and any fight?were are you hiding in your mother underwear? hahaha talk later if you join the fight okie!? when i see you in our HQ and i pillage you run? remember? abandon the colony?…
  • Pepe el Pollo -

Wrote a comment on MeatWagon713’s wall.

Wall Comment
    What a Noob
  • Pepe el Pollo -

1. Can we get this back on topic? This isn't in a spam section, so we do have to keep things on topic here. If you would like to carry on this conversation, please take it to the spam section.Thanks
  • Pepe el Pollo -

Liked Spidey Taak’s post in the thread Inactive Players, Lonely Island.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Pepe el Pollo: “Quote from bigmitch1997: “Hello all. I recently jumped on the new server after about a year off of Ika. Initially the island was full, but now every player but myself and one other is inactive.... This is way too unfair as…
  • MeatWagon713 -

Quote from Spidey Taak: “The person that you ask for the link won’t tell you no because they will gain a free farm once you hit around 50,000 TS. ” haha so true
  • Spidey Taak -

Quote from Pepe el Pollo: “Quote from bigmitch1997: “Hello all. I recently jumped on the new server after about a year off of Ika. Initially the island was full, but now every player but myself and one other is inactive.... This is way too unfair as…
  • deziLdark -

Replied to the thread -WAR- declares war against -RNR-.

That was Funny Aw aw. Here, you can visit me on our island. I think there's a feature to transfer account from world to another world basis. At least you're already a million pointer. :lolbash: