Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• LoveSick -

Replied to the thread DREAM DOWs on C-C, -EP-, GOO and AnNam.

We are not ready for war sorry for now we are busy in real life we only have 6 member on my ALLIANCE if you want we can 1vs1 ALLIANCE VS ALLIANCE on DECEMBER i will Declare War on your ALLIANCE :) NOTE: Next time Bro learn to Private Message 1st b4…
  • JuneBarcarolle -

Liked Miss Jazz’s post in the thread Wow, A Joker called Paulos.

Like (Post)
    Quote from sanmeet: “Quote from Alhazred: “Quote from sanmeet: “Quote from Miss Jazz: “Why are you not helping your alliance members who are still being attacked by HELL, instead of playing pirates? ” Who are U to tell me how to play my game …
  • CoUstes -

Liked JuneBarcarolle’s post in the thread Wow, A Joker called Paulos.

Like (Post)
    Quote from sanmeet: “June, u maybe only saw the last message. But there were numerous messages from before too. I am and have always been a straight shooter. I dont play games and I dont beat around the bush. Venus wanted to not be raided and me to…
  • CoUstes -

Liked Miss Jazz’s post in the thread Wow, A Joker called Paulos.

Like (Post)
    Quote from sanmeet: “Quote from Alhazred: “Quote from sanmeet: “Quote from Miss Jazz: “Why are you not helping your alliance members who are still being attacked by HELL, instead of playing pirates? ” Who are U to tell me how to play my game …
  • Miss Jazz -

Replied to the thread Wow, A Joker called Paulos.

• Miss Jazz -

Like (Post)
    Quote from sanmeet: “June, u maybe only saw the last message. But there were numerous messages from before too. I am and have always been a straight shooter. I dont play games and I dont beat around the bush. Venus wanted to not be raided and me to…
  • Miss Jazz -

Liked CoUstes’s post in the thread Wow, A Joker called Paulos.

Like (Post)
    Quote from sanmeat: “[snipped incoherent whining and babbling] But it seems like just Because I have the "HFX" Alliance tag I am the bad guy no matter what and such predisposition towards HFX as a whole makes me the bad guy. And half the people…
  • Miss Jazz -

Like (Post)
    Quote from sanmeet: “I never tried to bully anyone. I raided someone, they asked what it would take for me to stop raiding so they can place. I told them make a few points and in return they can place most likely. ” I saw that original conversation…
  • Miss Jazz -

Liked Venus’s post in the thread Wow, A Joker called Paulos.

Like (Post)
    You threatened me first, you brought this upon yourself. Stop whining, you don't see me going to the boards trying to shame you or your alliance for your actions. Maybe you need love or maybe you need something else. It's not going to happen with me. I…
  • Miss Jazz -

Like (Post)
    And yet you still haven't answered my question. I'll be pesky and repeat it. :P Do those "piracy issues" include attempting to bully someone - by threat of attacks and/or raids - into becoming a feeder for you?
  • Miss Jazz -

Like (Post)
    Quote from sanmeet: “Who are U to tell me how to play my game ? Do I tell u how to play the game ? No right, so keep ur suggestions to urself and play ur game. ” Miss Jazz just asked a basic question. I don't see her telling you how to play the game.…
  • Miss Jazz -

Liked CoUstes’s post in the thread Wow, A Joker called Paulos.

Like (Post)
    Quote from sanmeat: “Quote from Miss Jazz: “Why are you not helping your alliance members who are still being attacked by HELL, instead of playing pirates? ” Who are U to tell me how to play my game ?Do I tell u how to play the game ? No right, so…
  • Miss Jazz -

Liked Colby210E’s post in the thread Wow, A Joker called Paulos.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Alhazred: “Quote from sanmeet: “Quote from Miss Jazz: “Why are you not helping your alliance members who are still being attacked by HELL, instead of playing pirates? ” Who are U to tell me how to play my game ?Do I tell u how to play…
  • Miss Jazz -

Liked Alhazred’s post in the thread Wow, A Joker called Paulos.

Like (Post)
    Quote from sanmeet: “Quote from Miss Jazz: “Why are you not helping your alliance members who are still being attacked by HELL, instead of playing pirates? ” Who are U to tell me how to play my game ?Do I tell u how to play the game ? No right, so…
  • DU30 -

• Gιαɴɴιѕ -

We wish good luck to all of our opponents.We hope this war will encourage you to step out from the crowd and prove that you are truly worthy on the global scale of this server.
  • Gιαɴɴιѕ -

Liked STAN-’s post in the thread DREAM DOWs on C-C, -EP-, GOO and AnNam.

Like (Post)
    It has been some time since we had some fun in the server. So, DREAM has decided to DOW on several alliances which include Crazy Crew(C-C ), Elite Pirates(-EP- ), Great Old Ones(GOO ), and An Nam Bang(AnNam ). We propose a friendly showdown and want
  • STAN- -

Posted the thread DREAM DOWs on C-C, -EP-, GOO and AnNam.

Thread
    It has been some time since we had some fun in the server. So, DREAM has decided to DOW on several alliances which include Crazy Crew(C-C ), Elite Pirates(-EP- ), Great Old Ones(GOO ), and An Nam Bang(AnNam ). We propose a friendly showdown and want
  • MrO -

Liked Alhazred’s post in the thread -HFX- Membership Count.

Like (Post)
    They decided to lose players two by two to make it harder to sing songs about them.