Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Zfellwar -

Replied to the thread DWOOD vs. BONE Combat Reports.

Sea battle near Bono (10.12.2018 9:49:24) WWZ[BONE] from Stark3 vs Flashburn[DWOOD] from Bono --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Fire Ship..............................66(-0) - Fire…
  • Quin -

Battle for CelestialBone (11.12.2018 5:29:33) Tobacco Fields[DWOOD] from Sulfur vs Primo[BONE] from CelestialBone --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hoplite
  • Quin -

Battle for CelestialBone (11.12.2018 5:13:25) Tobacco Fields[DWOOD] from Sulfur vs Primo[BONE] from CelestialBone --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sulfur Carabineer
  • Quin -

Quote from Dr Weezy: “Ok 1 rule. Let’s not post anymore CRs under 5k. No point in showing those ” 1: You don't make rules 2: It wouldn't have been so low had you not turned tail and run as soon as you realized you couldn't even break down a piece…
  • CoUstes -

Liked Hanni’s post in the thread -WAR- declares war against -RNR-.

Like (Post)
    And we still don't care :stick: :beer: i-have-a-army-we-have-hulk-got-rum-4704841.png
  • Spidey Taak -

Replied to the thread Inactive Players, Lonely Island.

Quote from bigmitch1997: “Explain multi account please. ” There's a bit of history to multi-accounts you need to understand first. Multi-account = multiple accounts on the same server. Years ago, server attritionw hich you are experiencing was…
  • Dr Weezy -

Ok 1 rule. Let’s not post anymore CRs under 5k. No point in showing those
  • William -

Liked CoUstes’s post in the thread whoops.

Like (Post)
    Take a look at this CR. E Aguinaldo is on offense and Anticipatory is on defense. E Aguinaldo is forged and Anticipatory is not forged. And, I have been told that Anticipatory was also offline. Quite a show, E Aguinaldo. :bravo: Sea battle near…
  • William -

Liked CoUstes’s post in the thread whoops.

Like (Post)
    Slow clap for Rest 'n Relaxation. You finally scored a victory in this war and then you immediately went back to Palm Tree Island. Are you actually bragging about this? Here's something to brag about. Your Leader, Boogey Man, had over 25 million in…
  • William -

Like (Post)
    And we still don't care :stick: :beer: i-have-a-army-we-have-hulk-got-rum-4704841.png
  • William -

Liked DrkAngel’s post in the thread -WAR- declares war against -RNR-.

Like (Post)
    Quote from deziLdark: “Once I stabilize my account, that's the time I will reveal myself. - If not yet revealed by one of your spies ” No need to wait....Loki We already know ;)
  • William -

Liked CoUstes’s post in the thread -WAR- declares war against -RNR-.

Like (Post)
    I wish Rest 'N Relaxation would let the server in on their secret. Where do they go that is so much more fun than the Ares War Server? Wherever it is, they seem to love it there.
  • William -

Like (Post)
    Great News! Giem came out of v-mode. You had to be quick to notice, though, because one attack from -WAR- and the poor tired soul was back to his Rest 'N Relaxation.
  • William -

Like (Post)
    DeziLdark, here is a list of all those who care what your in game name is:
  • William -

Like (Post)
    Alliance OP Scores 1 WarDogs(-WAR- ) 784,994 2 Rock N RoLL(-RnR- ) 317,838 (this is for deziLdark) :beer:
  • Fenrir -

Replied to the thread -Z- vs STORM CR Thread.

Battle for Brickopolis (09.12.2018 23:45:46) Oogie Boogie[-Z-] from Michonne vs MarioSimpson[STORM] from Brickopolis --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sulfur…
  • Spidey Taak -

Quote from bigmitch1997: “Hello all. I recently jumped on the new server after about a year off of Ika. Initially the island was full, but now every player but myself and one other is inactive.... This is way too unfair as it leaves the burden of…
  • Fenrir -

Replied to the thread -Z- vs STORM CR Thread.

Battle for Powderopolis (10.12.2018 23:14:44) Oogie Boogie[-Z-] from STONER vs MarioSimpson[STORM] from Powderopolis, Knuckles[STORM] from…
  • Morphias -

Multi account is what it sounds like! Multi = Multiple Account = Accounts Make more than 1 account on the same server (be sure to mark them as IP sharing in game) so that you do not get banned.
  • bigmitch1997 -