Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• King Y2 -

Replied to the thread LOK vs TBO CRs.

Sea battle near HELLS BELLS (15.01.2019 18:24:22) Being1[LOK] from Total Recall vs DAN D SHOCK[۞TBO۞] from HELLS BELLS --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Fire…
  • Bingo Madness -

Replied to the thread WAR DECLARATION!!! BETWEEN BAD MR -X- VS -S-, DWOOD,TIC-X,.

Battle for Pringles Master (15.01.2019 12:03:04) BAD MR -X-[DU30] from AIR vs Bingo Madness[-S-] from Pringles Master --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Steam…
  • Quin -

Replied to the thread Steam Rams stuck in city, can't do anything with them.

Nope, no occupation. I ended up disbanding them and re-building them, and the "new" ships functioned perfectly. My original 15 were glitched.
  • Sir_Zane -

Replied to the thread Steam Rams stuck in city, can't do anything with them.

is anyone occupying the port? even if there's no ships remaining from them, You have to revolt and free the port before they're allowed to leave.
  • King Y2 -

Battle for Pyrite (15.01.2019 15:20:19) Lucius Cinna[LOK] from TwoPunchMan vs kwester[۞TBO۞] from Pyrite --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sulfur Carabineer.....................100(-0) -…
  • King Y2 -

Battle for Vermicelli Vlg (15.01.2019 4:06:37) HaakE 1986[LOK] from 96 ΤΜΧΕΘ vs PacoPico[۞TBO۞] from Vermicelli Vlg --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sulfur…
  • King Y2 -

Battle for Pyrite (14.01.2019 21:42:41) Lucius Cinna[LOK] from TwoPunchMan, OnePunchMan, Danger[LOK] from SOUTH CEN SULF vs kwester[۞TBO۞] from…
  • RavensShadow -

Liked Aben’s post in the thread [War Declaration ] Savage (-S-) vs BONE Limited War Declaration.

Like (Post)
    Hi there Eirene ! Welcome to another episode of world drama involving -S- Not gonna give any background or story to feed the drama . Here are the terms , -First Alliance to Reach 7 Million damage wins (Combat reports must have a minimum of 5,000 damage…
  • Aben -

Posted the thread [War Declaration ] Savage (-S-) vs BONE Limited War Declaration.

Thread
    Hi there Eirene ! Welcome to another episode of world drama involving -S- Not gonna give any background or story to feed the drama . Here are the terms , -First Alliance to Reach 7 Million damage wins (Combat reports must have a minimum of 5,000 damage…
  • Quin -

Posted the thread Steam Rams stuck in city, can't do anything with them.

Thread
    One of my towns has 15 steam rams. They aren't scattered or anything, they show up in the town's shipyard, and from the military council member. However, whenever I attempt to capture a port or deploy fleets to another city, they don't show on the menu…
  • changedstate -

Replied to the thread Cultural treaties.

Quote from JuneBarcarolle: “Does your museum show any treaties at all, or does it show zero? ” June, all a can do is reject your treaty the accept button is greyed out
  • changedstate -

When I select my museum all I get is upgrade or demolish.
  • mr -x- -

Replied to the thread WAR DECLARATION!!! BETWEEN BAD MR -X- VS -S-, DWOOD,TIC-X,.

Battle for Sagittaron (14.01.2019 13:15:52) BAD MR -X-[DU30] from Magnus - M2 vs BigLew[DWOOD] from Sagittaron --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sulfur Carabineer
  • Gordos -

Posted the thread Declaration -IKS Vs DWOOD.

Thread
    Hello everyone, good morning, Good evening or Good night, since last year they attacked first, pillaged our lower players, occupied them, blocked them, using the excuse that they where leeching.... we tried to negotiate with the Diplomat and had non…
  • King Y2 -

Battle for Perry C (14.01.2019 6:13:26) Gate[LOK] from Polis vs morrisman8605[۞TBO۞] from Perry C --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Steam Giant............................27(-3) -…
  • Morphias -

Replied to the thread Cultural Treaties Thread V2.

• Morphias -

Going inactive should not remove the CT's. They get removed when you ghost out from the Inactive state. Sounds like you have all of your CT's intact but game is glitching in showing you that you have them all still there. P.S. if you have pending…
  • Black Scorpion -

Liked nMe’s post in the thread Balloon Carrier BUG.

Like (Post)
    Ok thanks. I'll send in 40 tenders next fight and see how it goes. *crosses fingers*
  • Turkeh -

Replied to a comment by PsYcHoTiGeR on Turkeh’s wall.

Wall Reply
    what's he nomming on?
  • King Y2 -

Battle for Polis7 (13.01.2019 7:21:02) Avenger2019[LOK] from NorCom-Emb-SF1, NorCom-SF2 vs DAN D SHOCK[۞TBO۞] from…