Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I get to experience zero-G? Woohoo! However having so much time to think may lead me to space out and forget myself, not to underestimate the gravity of the situation. But I'll be shooting for the stars and mark my words, I will astronaut let you down.
  • *locks Kaleg into a small Steel room that has no doors, windows, walls, roof, or floor in space*
  • birdie -

Replied to the thread Treaties, Cultural, V4.

• Mea1 -

Replied to the thread Greeting from King Kuhn.

Welcome back! I hope you will enjoy playing the game again
  • Khan08 -

Replied to the thread Crew vs AuLux.

Sea battle near Grappa (09.08.2018 1:19:11) Mizukage[CREW] from Blackhand, Danger[CREW] from Ahri, Khan08[CREW] from Dabbin, rest stop, El Cartel vs spartirron[AuLux] from Remaurian Ware, Xerxes3[AuLux] from Grappa, HUFFAKER74[AuLux] from HUFFAKER,…
  • Khan08 -

Sea battle near Doomhammer (14.08.2018 17:03:16) Khan08[CREW] from Klingon Empire vs King Craig[AuLux] from Pompeii, Lakewood[AuLux] from Chihuly --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship
  • It's called abstract art. No one gets me! Also, when did my mother become ( <X ) British?
  • Trebon -

Still posting for Mikko: Took a tour of Danger's sulfur towns, found some stuff. Sea battle near CENTRAL SULFUR (10.08.2018 16:12:23) Mikko[AuLux] from taste乂乂 vs Danger[CREW] from CENTRAL SULFUR,…
  • Kaleg, I'm afraid you're failing finger-painting. Your mum will be very disappointed!
  • count_Dracul -

Replied to the thread GoCry VS Drke CR.

DRKE Battle for Fantastic Forth (12.08.2018 18:40:39) DRACUL[DRKE] from Polis, N Y W W vs Powerlord[GoCry] from Wine 1, N Y W, Soul Azylum, Naty,…
  • count_Dracul -

Wrote a comment on Tyrion Lannister’s wall.

Wall Comment
    cheers buddy
  • King Kuhn -

Posted the thread Greeting from King Kuhn.

Thread
    Hey everyone, returning player here from a long time ago. I used to play Ikariam back when I was in 8th about 10 years ago. I was never really to deep into but now that I am back I am putting more effort into learning about how the game works and…
  • Mea1 -

Posted the thread 20% Cashback!.

Thread
    IK_CB_20.jpg Dear players! What: spend Ambrosia and get 20% of your spent Ambrosia back later When: 14.08.2018 00:00 - 15.08.2018 23:59 Cashback Day: 16.08.2018 //Your Ikariam Team
  • Xtina -

Replied to the thread Cultural Treaties Thread V2.

• Private Chancee -

Posted the thread BXS vs VIET CRs Thread.

Thread
    BXS Wins!
    Battle for Shiva (13.08.2018 7:33:21) Private Chancee[BXS] from Ares, 2-S, 1-S vs Alexie[VIET] from Shiva --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sulfur Carabineer
  • goldenknight_03 -

Replied to the thread -Z- vs PH crs.

Quote from BloodRain: “You should be very glad this is a war based purely on damage because if resources counted you would be millions behind. Get your facts straight. But you just came on here complaining that we "can't take it anymore" yet you'r the…
  • goldenknight_03 -

Replied to the thread -Z- vs PH crs.

Quote from BloodRain: “Really? because we really have dozen upon dozens of CR's on a constant basis. Battle for VUVUSI (31.07.2018 6:32:21) BloodRain[-Z-] from Polis vs KIRoV[-PH-] from…
  • Turkeh -

Replied to the thread Warning when trying to occupy more than one port.

Just as an FYI - Governor does state that it allows occupation, but you're right it probably could be clearer the # of ports you can occupy before you get there.
  • dyanaypa -

Replied to the thread Savage playing as if they are strong alliance.

Yahhhhh we all learned from the previous 2 war... the most important now the war is over....and congrats to your team futile.. this is my last message since war is already over... my attacks from 7marre is just only retaliating after they storm my towns…