Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Wow, A Joker called Paulos

Khaleesi - - Diplomacy - Beta

Quote from sanmeet: “June, u maybe only saw the last message. But there were numerous messages from before too. I am and have always been a straight shooter. I dont play games and I dont beat around the bush. Venus wanted to not be raided and me to leave her alone and I gave her a deal. If u wanna call it bullying so be it. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions. U might not know me but ask most people from Gamma and they would concur with my point. Even people like Khaleesi and GodFather wi…

• I came here to point out hypocrisy not to disrespect you but I wish I could say the same about you. You should try being nice. Just remember that hell is a multi alliance and I can easily expose you all, you don't want me to do that because it will hurt you little but everyone else lots. With that said, I will say no more on this issue unless you want me to?

• You did AJB dirty, hfx did you dirty and sober did me dirty, if standing for this behaviour is acceptable by you then it is what it is but for me its not acceptable so I drove people away. Who are these people? No one to me...Who are they to you? Clearly someone. It's all good, you do you in hell with sober. When all is said done, you asked me join hell and I did because I believed in, I still do. You asked sober to join you in hell and here he is with his little tail between his leg. #Enjoy

• You're all the same, no difference.

• Quote from Alhazred: “I'm not here to bash Khaleesi. She's my friend, even though we seem to have a misunderstanding at the moment. I am hurt that she reacted the way she did though. I don't see how HELL continuing to attack the same enemy we've been destroying for over 15 months constitutes helping Sober with his revenge. That's overlooking what this war is about. We're helping many people get their revenge on HFX, and they're helping us as well. A lot of different people have a lot of differen…

• Please help me understand; HELL the alliance I was in, the alliance I choose to help (not Sober) decides to help this loser get his revenge? Again, I am failing to understand; this guy, who posted my real info along with his partners, HELL helps him? It's a sad day.

• Stranger Things

Khaleesi - - Beta's Whine Cellar

Quote from JuneBarcarolle: “What level did the wonder go up to? Maybe someone planted a mwc, pillaged someone, donated the spoils, and tore down the mwc before you noticed it was there. ” This seems like a very logical explanation.

• HFX leadership failure

This is for CouStes and Spidey including everyone who has issues with my posts. Sober was in hfx when he posted my name online, I never planned to be in hfx, I only joined to help Alhazred and this fool posts my name online. If you feel I should get it over the please feel free to post your own real names online. I will not stop with the negativity and Spidey, I read for few lines and that is enough. The fact of it is you write too much, you one post equates to 100 of mine. I went hard for Alhaz…

• HFX leadership failure

Quote from Khaleesi: “whilst in HELL this is something we would laugh about ” I can't teach you English but look at the words i used. Heads up, my sentence is past tense.

• HFX leadership failure

Just to add sober, you did nothing anything to stop us, you got frustrated and got your panties in a twist, whilst in HELL this is something we would laugh about. I looted more from hfx whilst you was in hfx, your literally an ikariam joke

• HFX leadership failure

I still believe sanmeet, look at how butt hurt sober is in his original post! HELL was nice to you, I was nice to you but here you are with your tail between your legs. We were all nice to you!!! But your the loser who got that butt hurt and posted my name online. Your the loser who said you will never leave hfx and never help HELL. So you got kicked out of hfx? Stop crying about it and stopping messaging people to help you fight hfx. Btw, I enjoy your ikariam life's failures, so many! Hahaha

• I believe him! It's exactly what hfx did to Alhazred, why should they treat little doggy different? Alhazred called it out, Alhazred was also nice about it until sober turned trick for hfx. Also, I have known sanmeet since gamma but he is the only hfx that never attacked me whilst sharing islands.....He also hardly ever posts.

• Holiday Thread !

On behalf of LOK Happy Holidays

• Great alliance, they even made sober quit and beg for forgiveness. If you go hard and can go at it alone or as a team, HELL is the alliance for you.

• So, posting CT's like i have done since i started playing the is no longer allowed? Does this apply to other servers?

• HFX leadership failure

Quote from Sober: “I would like to apologize to HELL members for assuming you where full of it, you where right in every way!!! ” I did not take long for this little doggy to change his mind. First he is sorry and when he cant handle the backlash he reverts back to the original knobhead he is.

• HFX leadership failure

This thread is a fail, clearly we don't care. You left hfx and then announced it to us, why? So hfx hurt your feelings? Alhazred tried to warn you, we all did. What will you do in CREW? Do you think they will back you? Just remember, you ain't worth it Close the thread and go back to hfx. BTW, if anyone wants a challenge, CREW is less than 6 man active and now they sober

• HFX leadership failure

I don't know why you are mentioning Alhazred, if she is a multi that's up to her. It's not like I am a multi, unlike you who cried about them whilst being one. I'm going to have sooooooo much and you won't be able to do jack. Question, if I attack a multi and his multi account do I get banned or the multi? I ain't butt hurt, I came here to gloat, I happen to remember all that you said. I happen to remember you attacking me whilst I tried to help crew. Crew is not like Lok, in crew there are abou…

• HFX leadership failure

No, the biggest idiot in the game joined a 150 man alliance to beat on 6 players because he wants a challenge. I smacked you and hfx about silly. The biggest idiot then does nothing to help his friends in X/Crew when they needed their friends but you did nothing but I like how you end up with them. Butt hurt because you lost leadership? You will be even more butt hurt because you burnt all bridges and hunter comes back from which ever crazy lala land he is in, I suspect he will attack you. Do yo…

• Many cts but no multis - Hit me up