Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 167.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• War between D-W and -S-

Aben - - Wars - Dionysos

As it was privatly disscused by both alliances this war has ended in a tie and it suspends the aggressions between -S- and DW . I will keep the details of this and the context of this , as it was discussed and agreed, private. Im sorry but not feeding any drama , im tired . I share the final damage count of the in game score unknown.png Good battles DW it was actually very fun hahaha . Hope to meet you in the battlefield later at a better time !

• Yall keep talking about the loot every freaking time we respond , understand that that is the least of my concerns , if DU30 wants to include it , they can . We dont care nor it represents superiority for us in no means or shows any skill to steal wood and wine from empty enemy cities. It just doesn't. Skill for us is to be able to coordinate an attack , wave in and out , understanding ratios , predictions , how the battlefield works and how units function in every way , not every player can do …

• Fair ? declaring on an alliance that has been in war for several weeks while you guys prepared for the war declaration for weeks . LMAO u guys are funny cheaters , nice combination

• Battle for Oldtown (08.11.2018 17:03:23) Buckshot[-S-] from Fins, _I_Salamin, Mario[-S-] from Fins, Google[-S-] from Pentos, Fins, _I_Salamin, Lattice vs Pepe el Pollo[MsA] from Oldtown --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sulfur Carabineer.....................29(-49) - Sulfur Carabineer....................79(-375) Swordsman............................0(-2471) - Swordsman..........................306(-2282) Hoplite.........................…

• Mask you have done nothing but cry the whole war , lol

• aow , the acces its dennied to the link ! send it to us in game or trough discord maybe ?

• Quote from Mask: “We took pepe in because he was very passionate about the war and we gave him lots of advice, we told him multiple times to not put his cooks with his army when he goes to sleep but he did and that is why he is no longer in the alliance, we are friendly to others and are always willing to help, but if they do not listen after multiple warnings and end up losing us 300k in a war, then we will not keep them or help them anymore. ” I understand this , but that again is a problem wi…

• Hello fellow general , Good to see you reaching to us , Sorry for a little delayed reply , but i wanted to hear from all of the council or the big majority at least A few points I need to touch on before giving our response - Logistics : i hope its not hard to understand that when you are fighting multiple adversaries , action comes often and without previous notice , naturally making it hard for us to build up for an event like this since we are rarely left untouched for more than 1 day . Gathe…

• As the thread of damage control has reached 7 Millions vs Sword , here i declare the war with the alliance SWORD ended. It has been very fun and we got to interact more with players who now we have high regards fro , thank you for the good battles and the even better spirit and sportsmanship !

• Updated , this counter has reached 7 Mill . Mods please close this thread

• You are on Rank 37 Offensive points , Will has a higher rank on that regard

• WAR (#3) DU30 vs -S- CR Thread

Aben - - Wars - Dionysos

2 people warped towns to our area , they both hit the v button , funny huh?

Aben - - Wars - Dionysos

HAHAHAHA too much talk , and cant handle the heat unknown.png unknown.png unknown.png Less than 24hrs of war and 2 V warriors

Aben - - Wars - Dionysos

The REAL first blood , (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• hmmm , we are literally fighting 5 alliances ? if anyone needs to man up if fight , its not us . Lmao

• Again , loot is not something we care for , we care for blood. Feel free to "win" a war not based on damage dealt , we have more efficient ways of obtaining resources

Aben - - Wars - Dionysos

Nothing is being proved right now , we have stated many many times that we do not care about loot. You literally ambo warped a city just to steal wood from Mang0 , have fun . We like action and killing troops , a thread of a war where ntohing is getting killed is just abnoxious to us , but whatever , have fun i guess ! hahaha

Aben - - Wars - Dionysos

Not a single fight in this thread lol

• Battle for Istanbul (07.11.2018 3:28:34) Aben[-S-] from Paradis vs The_One_Nero[MsA] from Istanbul, fring[MsA] from Mungat --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ............................................. - Spearman..............................0(-500) ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7) ............................................. - Doctor..................................1(-0) S…

• attle for Makarioa (08.11.2018 0:57:41) Google[-S-] from Kreator vs Odyssey[Sword] from Makarioa --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sulfur Carabineer......................70(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer.....................0(-200) Swordsman............................27(-326) - Swordsman.............................0(-500) Hoplite...............................0(-660) - Hoplite...............................0(-700) Steam Giant................…