Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 465.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Incorrect arrival time

Ratna - - Bugs

It is not only happening here in US community but also at EN community. Time travel is not displayed correctly but actually is the same period, only the time Hour/Minute/Second "displayed" is not correct.

• ONE Emoticon Conversations

Ratna - - Spamboard

4633.gif

Ratna - - Spamboard

evilgrin0030.gif

• Pirate game is severely broken

Ratna - - General

Quote from lokblaze: “ . The pirate game gives far too much of a resource advantage to these people and it will drive people away who just want to compete but do it fairly. ” If you dont like piracy, it is your decision not to play it. You can play the way you used to do, attack and pillage those who win the piracy where the resources is definitely there

• IP share

Ratna - - Game

Quote from Gιαɴɴιѕ: “So basically, one just has to recall them before launching an attack then. Thanks for a speedy response. ” Recall and back to the origin, then you can launch another attack from your other account.

• Server merger?

Ratna - - Boreas Spam

Quote from AntonO: “This server is dead. Not gonna invest any more of my money and time in it. I cant even fill my CTs anymore... ” Understand your despair, there is nothing - we as Game Operator here - to decide, whether it is going to be a server merge or not. It is the Game Developer decision... and it will be announced here on board if there is any.

• Ram upgrade

Ratna - - Game

Quote from Gonrax: “I am not sure if my math is wrong, but is it really worth of upgrading ram's damage? From what i have found it adds only +1dmg, ram's basic damage is 80. Or am i somewhere wrong? ” If I were you, I will upgrade all type of troops, including ram since not costing too much and the benefit is forever.

• IP Sharing - trading and trading post

Ratna - - Game

Quote from Gonrax: “And can we trade in between us if we are not at the same IP address at the time? So lets say I am in school and he is at the flat? Meaning, you try to manipulate the way you do trade, which is clearly breaking the Game Rules. This action will lead both accounts get Ban - Illegal multi-accounting and makes you lost both accounts. ”

• IP Sharing - trading and trading post

Ratna - - Game

Quote from Gonrax: “Hi, I know there are already tons of threads about this topic, and I have read quite few of them, but could not find my answer. I would like to ask if there is a way to do EQUAL trading between two players on same IP-address. Playing using the same IP you will not be able to do any fleet contact, including trading. We are flatmates, but from what I know it does not matter if we are two ppl or one, we are one IP address. From what you know is wrong, 2 people playing using the …

• How active is this game nowadays?

Ratna - - General

Quote from Italy: “Hi all, Me and a couple of my friends are looking for a return to Ikariam. I'm just curious on how active is the community nowadays. When I left around 4 years ago the game was popping out new severs once every 3 months or so and new severs are just simply dead. We would prefer a new active sever where we can make a fresh start. I'm not looking forward to going back to old severs, as my account is probably ghosted and somebody probably took all the spots on our islands :(. Che…

Ratna - - Spamboard

10_3_7.gif

Ratna - - Spamboard

cowboy_lasso_smiley_emoticon.gif

• HI GUYS!!!

Ratna - - Alpha Lounge

Hi to you too, new features has been developed in the past few years, happy catching up in-game Quote from HAZARD: “Hi guys, I see that Alpha server is still rocking! I just recently abandoned my sarcophagus of vacation that held me for about 8 or maybe 9 years! But anyway, I had alot of catching up to do. Is Jhever and Cabatu still here? I'm glad that my account here is still alive, ”

Ratna - - Spamboard

cheerleader_smiley_emoticon.gif

• Piracy Rules Discussion

Ratna - - Game

Having more than 1 account on the same server - creating multi accounts - is allowed, BUT all accounts must be connected to each other using IP Share. Once the IP Share done, interactions/fleet contact amongst those accounts is not possible anymore, including piracy raid. When you see/heard anything suspicious, you can report accounts via in-game tools by pressing report button, or you can also send a ticket describing what you know about those suspicious accounts. You said that "it can be hard …

• youtube.com/watch?v=8SbUC-UaAxE

Ratna - - Spamboard

connie_1.gif

• The Three Word/Never-ending Story

Ratna - - Boreas Spam

make no sense

• youtube.com/watch?v=n-D1EB74Ckg

Ratna - - Spamboard

evilgrin0030.gif