Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 49.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 3 CTs available IGN: kuzanite thanks

• 2 more CTs available IGN: kuzanite thanks

• [GAME] true or false

Kuzanite - - Spamboard

False, dunno what that is The next person is a kick-boxing kangaroo

• United Angloshpere?

Kuzanite - - Discussion Board

"the influence of the English speaking world, which for a long time has been the biggest defender of Liberty and Democracy. " ROFLMAO Did you know that MI6 was alleged to be involved in the assassination of the first democratically elected president of Congo ? Because he was professing something similar to what you were saying, only he was talking about uniting African sphere. [i guess maybe that's why] And that's just a grain in the sand. US is holding just fine on its own, no need for any squa…

• Cold WAR WARD VS. PH

Kuzanite - - Spam Archive - Asklepios

New servers are always so dramatic Where's popcorn when you need it So who's winning anyway

• Quote from deziLdark: “also bring your immortal ally haha :lolbash:” You still jealous about that. We had this discussion DD, he's just a friend. Just kidding

• 3 CT available IGN: kuzanite thank you

• Quote from deziLdark: “War against our MORTAL ENEMY, VN alliance . ” Wow. Can i have a mortal enemy too Anyways good luck to both sides

• Good luck to both sides edea_bombardier.gif

• How to prevent wonder leecher?

Kuzanite - - General

Wonder leeching is a useful strategy against big bullies with pointy sticks Ikariam mechanics are favored towards smaller players, so yeah not much you can do-do On the other hand, if you can't beat them.......join them ...leech and prosper....

• so.......who won ? ....... Quote: “ We end it not because we're scared in immortals threat giving GLF fully upgraded troops and bringing his troops in our area, ” Ok i guess this one does not go to Immortal

• Best server and best alliance?

Kuzanite - - General

i would say the war server in UK ??? is the best one i've played [that was looooooooong back] They dont have one on US servers Best alliance........meh never been a fan of alliances....they make the game too intense

• Quote from World --: “this is a war based game or farm ville? why need reason to fight ” I agree with world, its a game of intense.....virtual.....action So virtual hoplites speak louder than........virtual words..... Bring it on PH We'll try to match ya

• Idea for Ikariam!!!

Kuzanite - - General

I think a cooler addition would be to let steam giants transform into ancient carts or whatever they drove If they do make this diverting thingy, maybe make a miracle out of it . A miracle that lets you divert units, not bad. But then again this would make the game kinda like pokemon go just runnin around till you find something

• #4 Is there an Afterlife

Hmm i kinda like un-dead than afterlife Zombies sound cooler than being a winged dude on clouds

• #1 Can we prove God(s) exist?

Gondor has no god Gondor needs no god All we need is cheesy potatoes

• 2 CTs available IGN: kuzanite

• Human is complicated

Quote from Sharpe12: “Yeah, but our intelligence means we don't have to remember as much, or have good navigation skills, we invented maps, satellites, navigation systems and computers. ” I concede to your point Quote: “ Plus I'd say that memory isn't that impressive. Just today I recognised a car park I haven't been near since 2007 ” Are you sure you're not an elephant there was a similar case in Ice age2

• Human is complicated

Quote: “ Anything else is just the same all other animals (e.g. - DNA, biology, structure etc) ” au con·traire to the opinion prevailing here My opinion is that human being is just as complicated as the rest of the life on earth saying complicated simplifies other life forms ?? It is our sense of exceptionalism that makes us ignore the talents and complexities equally present among other species. Like migration capabilities of birds far exceed human migration talents. Human memory pales in compa…

• Quote from Sharpe12: “Rich countries are rich because they have little corruption. Sweden, Switzerland, Norway, Finland, UK, Germany, Denmark, Iceland. Rich, low corruption. ” Statistics can always be misleading. The ranking of corruption [the rich countries mentioned above] is actually corruption "perception" index as corruption can't be measured directly like GDP So it all depends on what you perceive as corruption [institutional, fiscal, political, policy, public corruption or even ideologica…