Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• If you aren’t in DU30 or -S- and if you don’t even play this server you shouldn’t be talking. Eakaos you came out of nowhere with that outrageous comparison. You are making no sense at all. Also no matter how many alliances you are war with your loot would still be the exact same and fighting will still be. Noobs need not talk. Less talk more action from you

• Eirene: Alliances

Dr Weezy - - Eirene Agora

Where is the action in this server? You guys have begun to bore us

• Hello

Dr Weezy - - Eirene Spam

What other servers have you played?

• WAR (#3) DU30 vs -S- CR Thread

Dr Weezy - - Wars - Dionysos

(Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• I’m here to clear up couple things before I get back to the war. 1.) I can see how you guys think it is a cheap shot and I understand why but what I don’t understand is you wanna dominate piracy and that’s fine. That’s your game to play. You cannot get mad or fault us for fighting you cause (1) This war was planned months ago AND we even told you in war 1 and 2 we would be back. I’m guessing you guys didn’t believe us but that is neither here nor there. It is not a cheap shot and I honestly thin…

• If you cannot hide your resources then that isn't anybody fault. Also funny cheaters?.......you can believe what you want or not but we still gave you 3-4 days of notice to get your resources down. If we really needed or wanted to cheat we wouldn't haven't even done that. Also This war has been planned since the begin of couple months ago. It wasn't cheating when you guys took advantage of us we were smaller then a fry correct?....seems times have changed like i said There is absolutely no reaso…

• Some Loot and some damage (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• Battle for Town of Gemini (10.11.2018 20:12:42) Halo[DU30] from Sulfur vs Bigcox70[-S-] from Town of Gemini --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hoplite................................37(-3) - ............................................. Mortar.................................30(-0) - ............................................. ............................................. - Wall....................................3(-4) ----------------…

• Battle for Town of Gemini >(10.11.2018 19:49:12) >Halo[DU30] from Sulfur >vs >LoneWolf[-S-] from Chemistry, Bigcox70[-S-] from Town of Gemini > >--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- >Sulfur Carabineer.....................168(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer.....................0(-100) >Hoplite.............................631(-169) - Hoplite...............................0(-100) >............................................. - Steam Giant...........…

• Battle for Beer >(10.11.2018 7:26:24) >bisino[DU30] from xariss >vs >Mang0[-S-] from Beer > >--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- >Hoplite...............................359(-2) - ............................................. >Mortar.................................30(-0) - ............................................. >............................................. - Wall....................................2(-5) >---------------------------…

• Battle for Vodka >(10.11.2018 1:31:55) >-Wii-[DU30] from pente - πέντε >vs >Mang0[-S-] from Vodka > >--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- >Swordsman.............................100(-0) - ............................................. >Hoplite...............................100(-0) - ............................................. >Mortar.................................60(-0) - ............................................. >...................…

• WAR (#3) DU30 vs -S- CR Thread

Dr Weezy - - Wars - Dionysos

Post For Member: Battle for Vodka (10.11.2018 0:26:59) -Wii-[DU30] from pente - πέντε vs Mang0[-S-] from Vodka --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sulfur Carabineer.....................100(-0) - ............................................. Swordsman.............................600(-0) - ............................................. Hoplite...............................600(-0) - ............................................. Mortar.......…

• Please post all CRs here

• See the thing is we like it old fashion. So we won’t accept a guantlet. We rather post it on the boards. Sorry for the inconvenience but this is the way we wanna do it soooo you guys kinda just gotta go by it lol

• It’s loots included that why it’s no gauntlet

• Eirene Military Showdown #1

Dr Weezy - - Eirene Spam

I just would like to say you presented it way better then I would have

• I HAVE A QUESTION

Dr Weezy - - General

Thanks for clearing it up for me

• I HAVE A QUESTION

Dr Weezy - - General

So i thought of this while i was smoking me a good ole jay. I brought it up in the ikariam discord app (Made by giannis shoutout to him). Say player A has two accounts IP shared. Another player buys materials from player A. Then player A Ip shared account buys materials from the other player also. would the player be banned and is this against the rules? This an open discussion to get to the bottom of this