Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 86.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• a user for my friend

yes - - Agora

Quote from MeatWagon713: “lol u mean account? ” yeah

• a user for my friend

yes - - Agora

he is looking for a user that someone can give him to play in this server jesus , i think some people here need some help in reading comprehension

• a user for my friend

yes - - Agora

hey i have a friend who is looking for a user if anyone has a user for him thanks

• Quote from Mask: “Battle for Beer (19.10.2018 12:47:02) Blackfairy[MsA] from Carthago vs Mang0[-S-] from Beer --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ............................................. - Spearman..............................0(-500) ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7) Sulfur Carabineer......................70(-0) - ............................................. Swordsman.....…

• can someone explain me what happens if each battle the loser decides to retreat before he loses more than 10K MS?

• SERVER MERGE

yes - - Boreas Spam

Quote from Gιαɴɴιѕ: “Knuckle head has a small discord where he kicks you if you are against his idea of revolution for merger. ” not true what is your problem he believes in that so fine. i dont believe in the idea and yet he still didnt remove me from being the diplomat in his alliance and im still in that discord channel

• Bone Vs Buddy who shall win??

yes - - Wars - Eirene

Quote from Dr Weezy: “You didn’t make me quit haha you sound stupid. I’m in boreas now goofy. You must like to hear yourself lol. If you made me quit then why would all my accounts had been on vacation mode. Make sense bro. Nobody was scared of you haha ” hmmm why i remember that vmoding for more then a few weeks cuz you are afraid from someone paying you a visit isnt called quiting ?? even ph gave a small fight before they left us for good. um sorry my mistake (they didnt quit) -before they con…

• SERVER MERGE

yes - - Boreas Spam

Quote from knuckles: “You don't need to speak english to play the game. Alliances already gravitate to their own languages anyways, like [PH] a Filipino group and [GR] a Greek team. So you'll likely see the same distribution in an international server as well as a few international groups that share a common language, like english or mandarin. Language shouldn't be an issue, though. At least not a barrier for merging. ” the ph members i met spoke english

• SERVER MERGE

yes - - Boreas Spam

Quote from Monk: “Recently saw statistics where it was shown that in European schools english is teached as first foreign language in about 80% of them and that way I don't want to believe that big Europe countries are the rest 20% that don't teach english language. And since english language in second allowed language in every Ikariam community, it means if two or more communities would be merged together, than most likely english would became only allowed language in this new server (except if…

• SERVER MERGE

yes - - Boreas Spam

Quote from Monk: “I don't think, that language is so big problem, because after first server merge , GF made it so, that you can communicate in english languge in non english servers. And my guess is that they made it for future server merges, where differently speaking communities could be merged together. Problem in merge now would be new special type servers, because they could be merged only with the same type servers from different communities. That would mean that if several communities wo…

• SERVER MERGE

yes - - Boreas Spam

Quote from Pepe el Pollo: “You can’t just merge servers, It wouldn’t be fair for the newer server’s players. What GameForge shoud think about is merge servers from different countries that have almost the same age. For example merge US alpha server and Spain alpha server and all the others servers from different countries that have the same age. That would be great and fair for everyone. Even GF would be benefit from this because players would be more willing to spend money in a more active serv…

• Quote from Dr Weezy: “This guy brings up a fight over a year ago. I haven’t seen a CR from you in 2018 haha. You do more talking on the board then you do action. I bet you log into the boards before you even log into an account. Only 1 of my 4 account are vmode and every single other one I’m fighting in so who is running. Come on bring me more attention. You know I love your attention yes. You bring me joy Funniest part of it is....he shows my CR yet still haven’t showed not 1 of him even beatin…

• Quote from Gιαɴɴιѕ: “I guess I will just use an opportunity to invite you all to the US Ikariam Discord as well discord.gg/KBhzWRe ”

• Quote from Eakaos: “I must have misunderstood biglew I gave the top 10 with removing dwood members as my list of targets being snyde and sarcastic I thought that's why you told me to remove him from my players list..... IF I do tell someone something tho its not for them to spread on the boards so i'll be attacking / defriending for bringing my name and what I've said onto the msb otherwise I'm not attacking players 50k TS /with regards to TOO low of ms below me at this point in time I really fe…

• Quote from Dr Weezy: “You guys make stuff up and have drama like children. It’s quite sad. Yes I don’t even know who you are . You know who I am and follow me around and yet I don’t have one recollection or even memory of you. Must be one of the many allies I’ve laid to rest or people or something but you following me around the boards is as childish as an adult can get at this game. Well done little boy. Buddy you should stop listening to everything people say and do cause he said things about …

• what got him to start a tv show named the walking dead

• Quote from Buddy3435: “In the end Bone begs for peace. and Eakoas leaves alliance then "Set" the new Bone diplomat messages me saying they kicked Eakaos. and wishes for peace between alliances. while Eakoas tells me MrWeezy is mad cuz he started a mess that they where not ready for and plan to make peace to attack 30 days later when Bone is ready? I have not yet lost against any Bone member why must I chase u? I will grant u 30 days by only me as I don't speak for everyone then u can attempt to …

• Quote from Dr Weezy: “yes you are a noob. i play 4 servers and i have war on two. I'm not worried about you right now its more important things to worry about. stop following everywhere i go like you want some type of recognition. go find i friend cause I'm not it ” jesus the guy sends me spies (arn't u busy???) wants me to attack him and then puts a palm tree when i come for him and im a noob id like help freinds cuz im lost and btw if your so good as you talk here where did you go?