Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 162.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• You better check your facts. I don't raid the people, I respect. I have shouldered the burden of the others that raided you up until now. I am not out hunting via another player. I've never done that. Not even back in the active days. I work 12 hour days now and can still beat you, that's sad. Grow up and play your own game.

• Cultural Treaties Thread

Venus - - Diplomacy - Apollon

I'm just spreading the word for the guys and gals in our midst.

• Pirate game is severely broken

Venus - - General

My only gripe about the piracy game is that you can not cancel raids yet. I'm sure in time that will change. It is solely up to you if you want to play it or not. It does help with growth but it has lost a lot of drive on many servers.

• Wow, A Joker called Paulos

Venus - - Diplomacy - Beta

Quote from sanmeet: “June, u maybe only saw the last message. But there were numerous messages from before too. I am and have always been a straight shooter. I dont play games and I dont beat around the bush. Venus wanted to not be raided and me to leave her alone and I gave her a deal. If u wanna call it bullying so be it. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions. ” I call BS on this. You flat out said that you were raiding so no one would get the points, I understand that is part of the game…

I know the rules and any accounts on my IP do have the IP share and do not have fleet contact in any way shape or form.

Not at all, but I had to try.

• Cultural Treaties Thread

My alliance members have several ct's open contact them or me in game.

You threatened me first, you brought this upon yourself. Stop whining, you don't see me going to the boards trying to shame you or your alliance for your actions. Maybe you need love or maybe you need something else. It's not going to happen with me. I told my alliance about your threat to turn me into your feeder and we acted appropriate within our alliance guidelines. Own your actions, my alliance is defending it's own and standing up to you.

Why did you decide you needed to raid someone and feed off them (via threats) that was less than 10% of your scored. To me that sounds like a bully or an @$$ but I won't go there. You did this to yourself so live with your actions

How about you owning your actions, you raided me and then threatened me and my alliance stepped up to show you that we do not play this way. You think you're a big man but you are just a bot feed jerk. Get over yourself and play fair.

• Cinetheater-reports

Venus - - Bugs

Quote from Rapunzel13: “Quote from Alhazred: “Please no Spanish-language ads in an English-language server. You're just cheating your advertisers. ” What kind of ads you do get depends on where you are located to. I don't know where you are from but somehow the locator seemed to have thought you "Spanish speeking". Quote from Venus: “Same ad for me is in another language. However, if you go through the steps on the ad you can achieve your bonus. Scroll down and click to the next step or skip (no…

• I don't hide under another name

Venus - - Apollon Spam

If I wanted to raid or attack you, I would do it under my name. I am not someone who would hide behind another name to do so. Have the GO's check if you don't believe me. See ya!

• Cinetheater-reports

Venus - - Bugs

Same ad for me is in another language. However, if you go through the steps on the ad you can achieve your bonus. Scroll down and click to the next step or skip (not sure now what it actually says for skip) then onto the final step and either visit the website or skip again and the bonus shows.

• Easter bonuses?

Venus - - General

Thank you Turkeh

• Easter bonuses?

Venus - - General

Are there any for this year?

• I have been awaiting this 40 second update to happen for at least the last 30 minutes. Why can you not get this under control and state the actual time instead of saying 40 sec and it repeating until the issue is handled?

• The Truth About FVN

That's funny, I never left the alliance...

• Battle for Lost Temple (07.03.2014 7:24:13) Venus from Rome vs King of Fear from Lost Temple --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Spearman............................221(-123) - Spearman...............................0(-47) Swordsman.............................610(-0) - Swordsman.............................0(-238) Mortar.................................62(-0) - ............................................. Hoplite........................…

• Nice Lost FARM...

Venus - - Combat Reports - Alpha

Battle for Lost Pyramid (07.03.2014 3:21:16) Venus from Rome vs King of Fear from Lost Pyramid --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hoplite...............................146(-4) - ............................................. Mortar.................................30(-0) - ............................................. ............................................. - Wall....................................4(-3) -----------------------------…

• Battle for Lost Pyramid (07.03.2014 2:28:43) Venus from Rome vs King of Fear from Lost Pyramid --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Spearman..............................347(-4) - ............................................. Mortar.................................30(-0) - ............................................. ............................................. - Wall....................................4(-3) -----------------------------…