Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from SoftPanda: “Quote from bamcbix: “Although it's painfully obviouw, I'll say that before this lynch eventually goes through, if Heather turns out to be town, NOBODY can visit Zullu. If two people do then mafia potentially wins. vote Heather” What do you mean Bam?” Just a guess but he means if Heather turns up town and I am around..visiting me could be a death trap. Mafia have that one time shot to kill, thus if I was lying and am mafia any night target would be a setup by me to get a ki…

• If you do believe I was bluffing, then it is in the best interest of the town to lynch me. You find out then if what my last post was is true or not. If not you get a mafia. If true you get a mafia at the cost of a pro town. Fair trade for the town. So if there is any doubt to my side then the safest vote is one me. I should have just posted this instead of my last post as I did not really know how to take the posts quite honestly as I do not want to pre judge as maybe there is some odd twist we…

• Ok I was not goig to post this, but due to the language of your posts Heather here it is. Town, I visited Heather last night, she turned up guilty. There is has been said. Mafia, if your tactic was to use harsh words at me to find out if I was the person you need to kill..grats it worked. But I do not want people to be discouraged from posting in fear of being talked to so harshly.

• Quote from Heather: “So I wonder why mine got singled out and not one of the other check-in/spam vote posts.” I forgot to ask this...so question Heather. If this was a spam vote...why did you never remove your vote at all? You left it the entire day phase. Continued to call it nothing more then a spam vote. I just find it odd that you would leave a vote on someone if it was truly spam. Surely at some point during Day one you had to have had time to realize in the various vote counts that your sp…

• Quote from Heather: “And there it is. I'm not sure how my defence could be called lacklustre - I literally have nothing to defend against. Your accusations are entirely baseless. I've said that numerous times.” You normally play aggressive and look for scum. This game you are not you are being passive and just brushing off suspicions tossed your way. Quote from Heather: “Other people have also said that your accusations against me amount to nothing. Your entire case is based on me saying that I …

• Going to do what I should have done yesterday had I got back prior to the deadline. vote: Heather Your lack of voting, your attempts to buddy up with multiple people and overall your lackluster attempts at a defense. This is how you typically play when you are not town.

• Quote from Turkeh: “@Zullu if you think they're enough to warrant putting your vote on me by all means. I do however kind of wince at your "Maul being Maul" statement as I think this gets us into a lot of either lazy playing or bad assumptions that cost the town a bit. Food for thought until I work it out a bit better.” I do not think you understood the Maul being Maul bit. It seems like you misunderstood honestly. So let me clarify, the Maul being Maul..you left out the bit prior to that which …

• As of right now I would say everyone is still null to scum for me. No one is really giving me a vibe one way or the other yet. I am not sure what to make of bam's vote. But since we have time might as well let him explain. And maybe I am looking at it a bit to close but seems almost as if Heather and Maul are buddying up. Which makes me wonder, bold more, two townies just acknowledging each other or someone trying to align themselves with a townie. Will have to think more on that later.

• Was hoping for a few others to chime in by today. However I will give people some time yet today. if not I will probably vote someone just to get some discussion going, cause hey why not right? Better then those of us talking sitting here twiddling our thumbs.

• You are probably right on trying to link Jesse's kill to anyone. But it was about all I had to really work with honestly. Also, maybe I am not seeing things the same(hey everyone has a different view) but I do not think anyone has been ridiculed for their reactions. But if you do feel that way please let the person know as I am sure they will be careful just in case as we are here to have fun after all. Plus as you said, we need people to post and give input. Hopefully things pick up tomorrow as…

• @baka-- Is it meant to be a secret as to what role Jesse had? If it was missed could we please know as it would be nice to know if he was either of the two pro town power roles. If it is meant to be a secret then no worries. So looking back over day one a few things that stuck out to me. Jesse voted for Turkeh(yes this was a spam vote but worth noting) Kaleg voted for Jesse Maul voted for Jesse, not once, not twice, but three times. Not sure this has any meaning other then Maul just being Maul. …

• So....I assume Jesse was a townie? Seeing as only the mafia has a killing role in any form. @Heather -- Btw please read this very carefully as you seem to keep thinking I voted you due to your spam vote. No that has zero to do with it at all, I stated that before but you keep bringing that up. Are you skimming my posts yet again? But just so there is zero question...I voted you and kept my vote on you due to your reaction and quick jump to shift blame instead of simply explaining yourself. And I…

• No, all we would have is had nullified their one shot ability. They still have a faction kill. Everyone can claim a target, we then get a kill during the night and are left wondering...did they die due to the mafia kill or due to the one shot ability? That would play into the hand of the mafia. If I was mafia this game I would be encouraging you do to just that as it would then add to the chaos. Yes it would potentially nullify their two one shot kills but you are also forgetting it also could b…

• Ah so you where still spamming, that makes so much sense now lol. We have been out of that phase for a bit As to the visitor bit, I doubt that would work honestly. In fact that would be a claim an anti-town could abuse. Since the ability that anti-townie is a one shot and not every night, if you said you will visit..say me tonight(and I was anti townie) then I would simply not activate my PGO ability and then say..see Maul did not die thus I am most likely town. While you had good intention perh…

• Quote from Heather: “You really, really haven't been paying attention, then. Anyone who targets me for spurious reasons ALWAYS gets a FoS from me. You'll note that I haven't actually voted for you, but the more you push this terrible reasoning the more firmly you land in my scum reads. And yes, you do call people out on what you find suspicious - but it's not usually something that is not at all suspicious, like a checking-in spam vote. That's the actions of the scum Zullu who wants to build a f…

• I mainly mentioned Xarius as they have yet to post. For now we still have time so I did not want to mention others as really there are more then just two people that have posted very little. We basically have two days or less to get things figured out but what will most likely happen as is with most Day ones...nada and hope for the best going into the night phase.

• Quote from Jesse: “Heather and Zullu- If you put a gun to my head and asked me to pick which one I would say heathers more pro town at this moment (which this early means nothing). I put it down as her just trying to get the game started and get discussions going.” I would not really say she got the discussion going. Nothing got to serious till I made my post. So if anyone pushed the game towards discussion that would be me. Hopefully we will get a bit more discussion tomorrow and we will hear f…

• Quote from Heather: “@Zullu - it seems you have a very short memory. You tried this with me in the last game. You poked at me for silly things, I responded, and regardless of how I responded you called my responses suspicious. And yet it turned out you were scum trying to build a case against me all game, and I was town. Here you are doing the exact same thing. So yeah, damn straight I find you suspicious. Last game I gave you the benefit of the doubt with your needling far too many times. I'm n…

• Typically if i call someone out and their first response is ...I am now suspicious of you..that just never sits well with me. You can easily explain things off, be defensive and not just toss down then...Thus I am suspicious of you now..card. And to me Heather typically does not jump to that right away. But I do like how people are quick to try and defend her, might be her partner or it could be the anti townies trying to buddy up early with her so if she would get lynched and turned up townie t…

• Quote from SoftPanda: “Given Zullu vs Heather, I don't like the case at all. @Zullu. You were hoping you would get a reaction out of somebody Zullu? Because I would've sided with Heather here and had the same exact reaction. So you might as well look my way as well. Was it an attempt at a hunt? Yeah sure. But it was beyond weak. But that's all we could ever have at this point. I just hope you're not actually as serious as you appear to be.” I do not take my voting ability lightly, I am always se…