Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• DWOOD vs. BONE Combat Reports

Dr Weezy - - Wars - Eirene

Ok 1 rule. Let’s not post anymore CRs under 5k. No point in showing those

• -Z- Declares War on STORM

Dr Weezy - - Wars - Boreas

Nice

• SERVER WAR !!! by Participation

Just pm me in game so i can prepare.

• Server War by Participation

Dr Weezy - - Wars - Dionysos

Only things this sever just got out of a world war not even a week ago. 6 alliances involved so everyone is on wind-down here

• Eirene Military Showdown #1

Dr Weezy - - Eirene Spam

Or we could always just cause the chaos

• SERVER WAR !!! by Participation

I’m down

• Eirene Trading Post

Dr Weezy - - Eirene Agora

Hello Everyone, I thought this would be beneficial to everyone cause its even beneficial for me. Here we can post our trades we have so that we have a bigger audience then just the people we play with. I will go first cause i need it badly. Here is the format: 1) IGN 2) What you need 3) What you can trade for it Dr Weezy Need: Crystal Glass Trade: Marble, Wine, or Wood

• DESPERATE TO PLAY HERE!!!

Dr Weezy - - Dionysos Agora

Oo gosh soupy in -S-. And yea I’ve been trying to get my omega account back

• Eirene: Alliances

Ummmm when did we ever complain. Haha. We love it. We like attacking you guys cause your farms with pitchforks. You cannot use research or growing as a platform cause we are the same. It’s just your bigger players are farms (pasion) and my bigger players fight. We are the about the same in science and size so this is as equal a fight as you can get. It’s just we have actual skill and you guys just have well nothing lol

You make no sense. If that was the case we wouldn’t be #1 in OP and DP by far. Not to mention we have been fighting off 3 alliances at the same time so keep coming. We like it. We are still growing and crushing your military at the same time.

• DESPERATE TO PLAY HERE!!!

Dr Weezy - - Dionysos Agora

Ahh old friend nice to see ya

Don’t have me tell my alliance to post the CRs. Also I’m busy in RL that’s why I went down. I could easily take anyone of you down. You guys have like 5 winning CRs vs 207. We lead in OP and DP. Don’t speak unless you want your alliance embarrassed with these CRs haha Also you are showing pillages of a player who will be inactive in like two days. Good job bro

• (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• If you aren’t in DU30 or -S- and if you don’t even play this server you shouldn’t be talking. Eakaos you came out of nowhere with that outrageous comparison. You are making no sense at all. Also no matter how many alliances you are war with your loot would still be the exact same and fighting will still be. Noobs need not talk. Less talk more action from you

Where is the action in this server? You guys have begun to bore us

• Hello

Dr Weezy - - Eirene Spam

What other servers have you played?

• WAR (#3) DU30 vs -S- CR Thread

Dr Weezy - - Wars - Dionysos

(Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• I’m here to clear up couple things before I get back to the war. 1.) I can see how you guys think it is a cheap shot and I understand why but what I don’t understand is you wanna dominate piracy and that’s fine. That’s your game to play. You cannot get mad or fault us for fighting you cause (1) This war was planned months ago AND we even told you in war 1 and 2 we would be back. I’m guessing you guys didn’t believe us but that is neither here nor there. It is not a cheap shot and I honestly thin…

• If you cannot hide your resources then that isn't anybody fault. Also funny cheaters?.......you can believe what you want or not but we still gave you 3-4 days of notice to get your resources down. If we really needed or wanted to cheat we wouldn't haven't even done that. Also This war has been planned since the begin of couple months ago. It wasn't cheating when you guys took advantage of us we were smaller then a fry correct?....seems times have changed like i said There is absolutely no reaso…

• Some Loot and some damage (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)