Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 303.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from TeyNista: “@Felix is this you? Sea battle near Rock 2 (11.10.2017 1:45:35) TeyNista[D-K] from Minotaur, Dragon16854[D-K] from Minotaur vs Maximus[Angry] from Rock 2, Rock 3, Rock 4, Rock 5, Rock 1, Grape 1 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship............................486(-213) - Ram-Ship..............................0(-258) Fire Ship...........................196(-677) - Fire Ship............................46(-380) M…

• Quote from Gaazasasi: “Quote from Felix: “Quote from Gaazasasi: “Quote from Felix: “Quote from Gaazasasi: “Quote from plinkster: “i was away for work im back now i sent gantlet request accept it! ” Quote from Felix: “Quote from plinkster: “i was away for work im back now i sent gantlet request accept it! ” ILL SEND YOU ONE BAHAHAHA ” ” ” ” ” Please do not spam and this is not gauntlet war, its an alliance war just fight against the opposing allianceSHUT UR MOUTH ILL ATTACK YOU TO JUST BECAUSE Pl…

• Quote from Gaazasasi: “Quote from Felix: “Quote from Gaazasasi: “Quote from Felix: “Quote from Gaazasasi: “Quote from plinkster: “i was away for work im back now i sent gantlet request accept it! ” Quote from Felix: “Quote from plinkster: “i was away for work im back now i sent gantlet request accept it! ” ILL SEND YOU ONE BAHAHAHA ” ” ” ” ” Please do not spam and this is not gauntlet war, its an alliance war just fight against the opposing allianceSHUT UR MOUTH ILL ATTACK YOU TO JUST BECAUSEPle…

• Quote from Gaazasasi: “Quote from Felix: “Quote from Gaazasasi: “Quote from plinkster: “i was away for work im back now i sent gantlet request accept it! ” Quote from Felix: “Quote from plinkster: “i was away for work im back now i sent gantlet request accept it! ” ILL SEND YOU ONE BAHAHAHA ” ” ” ” Please do not spam and this is not gauntlet war, its an alliance war just fight against the opposing alliance SHUT UR MOUTH ILL ATTACK YOU TO JUST BECAUSEPlease do not spam. You can spam in a non acti…

• Quote from Gaazasasi: “Quote from plinkster: “i was away for work im back now i sent gantlet request accept it! ” Quote from Felix: “Quote from plinkster: “i was away for work im back now i sent gantlet request accept it! ” ILL SEND YOU ONE BAHAHAHA ” Please do not spam and this is not gauntlet war, its an alliance war just fight against the opposing alliance ” SHUT UR MOUTH ILL ATTACK YOU TO JUST BECAUSE

• Quote from plinkster: “i was away for work im back now i sent gantlet request accept it! ” ILL SEND YOU ONE BAHAHAHA ;)

• I HAVE NOTHING NEGATIVE TO SAY ABOUT CREW HECK IVE FOUGHT ALONG SIDE ITS MEMBERS FOR YEARS ON ANOTHER SERVER MY ONLY PROBLEM IS WITH iniquity AND THE GODFATHER THEY ARE BOTH WANNA BE BAD A**** BUT IN REALITY ALL THEY KNOW HOW TO DO IS TRY AND BULLY PEOPLE

• Quote from iniquity: “There's no contest. Crew has 18 members. 15 of them are useless garbage farms or cowards who hide in vacation mode. I'd like the alliance to be purged down to three players, but I have no such authority. So I will be providing our enemies with town locations, troop counts, and resource totals of all the useless trash in our alliance that isn't in vacation mode. I'm not gonna bother with a scoreboard, just please farm these wastes of life into retirement. Felix may be litera…

• Quote from iniquity: “Well, since that CR isn't eligible for the contest, doesn't belong in this thread, and you've been asked repeatedly to follow the rules and not post it here, I'm sure literally no one will mind if you stop. ” THIS JOKE DOES NOT GET IT WE DO NOT CARE THIS THREAD IS NOT YOURS ANYMORE SO GOODBYE youtube.com/watch?v=1dairEdqdnY Battle for UR A JOKE LOL (05.09.2017 20:34:49) Danger[CREW] from SpencerCrystal vs ThE jokerz[JEDI] from UR A JOKE LOL ---------------------------------…

• Quote from bl34: “I am really late to the conversation, but i wish i still had crs from the OP 6v1. While i can't prove it happened, I was truely looking for some spice. This palce was dead and it looks like it is in fact spiced up. cheers ” LOLOLOLOLOL I REALLY WISH YOU WOULD HAVE BUT IN REALITY YOU DID NOT SAVE "THEM" IS BECAUSE IT DID NOT HAPPEN AND EVERYONE KNOWS YOU JOKES ARE RETARDS ITS THAT SIMPLE!!!!!!!!!

• JEDI - THE REAL DARKSIDE

Felix - - Beta's Whine Cellar

Quote from Khaleesi: “Quote from Felix: “Quote from Stinkerbell: “I don't really care about any of this, but any speculation regarding what Felix is compensating for with the giant, colorful font usage? It's super annoying and makes me want to come out of v-mode and attack him for hurting my eyeballs. Hi to everyone that I like (GF, Iniquity, Deadidave, Crew in general, Khaleesi, Sober, etc.)! ” YES!!!!!!!!!!! I FINALLY FOUND SOMEONE THAT LIKES MY BIG RED ENORMOUS SIZE WORDS!!!!!! O YEAH PLEASE …

Quote from Stinkerbell: “I don't really care about any of this, but any speculation regarding what Felix is compensating for with the giant, colorful font usage? It's super annoying and makes me want to come out of v-mode and attack him for hurting my eyeballs. Hi to everyone that I like (GF, Iniquity, Deadidave, Crew in general, Khaleesi, Sober, etc.)! ” YES!!!!!!!!!!! I FINALLY FOUND SOMEONE THAT LIKES MY BIG RED ENORMOUS SIZE WORDS!!!!!! O YEAH PLEASE COME OUT OF VMODE ;)

Quote from Khaleesi: “Felix, remember when you contacted GOG and asked them to HELP YOU attack aulux? Then you withdrew your alliance from the war because you ain't nothing but a MEOWWWW. I only wish your fake ass story was true because there is nothing sweeter than a multi crying over bullying. Knobhead, take your multi ass to hfx, they suit you. ” UMMMMMM I NEVER CONTACTED G O G I THINK YOU GOT THE WRONG PLAYER I THINK IT WAS FORSAKENONE ALSO MY STORY IS TRUE WEATHER YOU WITH TO BELEAVE IT IS …

YEAH BROTHER I KNOW LOLOLOLOLOL

WHAT YOU MEAN THEM JOKES THOUGHT THEY COULD ATTACK OTHER ALLIANCES AND SAY SMART COMMENTS WHEN ASKED WHY THEY WERE ATTACKING AN THINK OTHER ALLIANCES WOULD PUT UP WITH THAT THEY ARE MORE OF A JOKE THAN I THOUGHT BAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Quote from The Godfather: “Fact check: you don't go after entire alliances by yourself. You get multiple alliances to strip out all of their fighters and make a separate alliance of all their fighters to help you. So you basically have 5 alliances helping you take on one small alliance lol. ” LOL IS THAT THE BEST YOU CAN COME UP WITH???? FALSE INFORMATION AGAIN THIS IS REALLY EMBARRASSING FACT CHECK : I WILL NOT SAY ANY NAMES BUT IF I REMEMBER CORRECTLY A CERTAIN SOMEONE DECIDED THEY WANTED TO A…

• Quote from Khaleesi: “Quote from Felix: “Quote from Khaleesi: “Quote from Felix: “Quote from The Godfather: “That's actually pretty much how all of this got started. BL34, one of our smaller players who's score was around 475,000 at the time, got into it with an island mate of similar size. No big deal. That goes on for a few weeks and turns into 5 and 6 on 1. At that time BL asked me to get involved. I moved a town out there took care of business. At that point thejokerz is not only engaged in …

• Quote from iniquity: “For a guy who doesn't care, he sure does talk about it non stop. ” NOOOOO I DEFEND MYSELF YOUR THE DIPSH ** THAT BROUGHT ME INTO THIS UNDER FALSE CLAMES

• Quote from Khaleesi: “Quote from Felix: “Quote from The Godfather: “That's actually pretty much how all of this got started. BL34, one of our smaller players who's score was around 475,000 at the time, got into it with an island mate of similar size. No big deal. That goes on for a few weeks and turns into 5 and 6 on 1. At that time BL asked me to get involved. I moved a town out there took care of business. At that point thejokerz is not only engaged in the fighting but threatening me with his …