Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• VNS Declares War on HoR

TaleCorque - - Diplomacy - Alpha

mays.png According to what I see VNS is going after WLS just by visably seeing 1 CR posted in the CR section by VNS VNS vs WLS Maybe they got Opoints and D points from them since I sure as hell know they aren't coming after us HoRs. So before you you jump you might want to check other avenues out before calling a bunch of people from around the world that mesh together in unity and understanding that digital soldiers must die and resources reallocated the ones at fault. Also you might want to re…

Ummm their Diplo ended the war not HoRs check the CR section for his post. War has been over for over 2 weeks. Also you know the points fall off during a 30 day period. You might actually want to check your facts since we haven't been at war for over 2 weeks. Since you are "special" heres the post: Thanks to the ends VNS vs Hor

Robert stay out of thinking in general.

Quote from Angelduck: “Quote from dsi357: “WOW Looks like VNS wants HoR to continue to farm them and force them into V mode. LOL, O well, VNS will be VNS, Very Nice Suppliers Enjoy all the goodies HoR, I am sure VNS will be giving you millions of free resouces ” you can drop tag, join HoR, and farming VNS tooo! i waitting you ” I am "waiting" for you to answer my question.

• Dear VNS.........

3risbcx.jpg You can declare victory all day long but it is to the OP which is HoR to end this thread. You can get whichever is your fake diplomat to use the contact diplomat button and talk about end conditions and see "if" the Diplomat Moldy will accept them. You already had one fake diplomat that gave their account away since they can't do anything. Also you have people 112k MS with 27 mil gold left. You use the vmode button we use drain your gold and keep producing and playing wisely.

• DOW - HFX vs Crew

TaleCorque - - Diplomacy - Beta

This is the last blanket warning. Do not talk about people cheating, multiing above the allowed amount. IP proxy cheating to circumvent IP Fleet contact. Creating new accounts to block up spots on an island. Etc Etc. If you believe someone is doing any of the above submit a ticket by going to http://support.ikariam.com/

• DOW - HFX vs Crew

Since the war is called you want the thread closed?

• DOW - HFX vs Crew

Please do not talk or post about bugs or exploits on the board. Please contact a GO or SGO or even an Admin. Quote from Turkeh: “VI. Bugusing Quote: “VI. Bugusing Intentional use of a bug or intentionally not reporting a bug is not allowed.” Q: How will I know if I am Bug Using? Is there some sort of list of exploitable bugs that I can cross reference? A: Not particularly. You can check the Bugs and Complaints boards for common bugs, but typically we hide bugs that are known exploits. (Though to…

• Dear VNS.........

Harley, Age doesn't matter in this game its how you respect other alliances and not thinking you have done no wrong. You attack WLS and their academies cities still without permission to use those said cities. You attack Dusty's cities from WLS Jeffy from their learning academy. Geez if Elmo found out he might have your head on a pike again. If you want to end this you know how to do that. Contact our diplomat in game and maybe you can go ahead and live your lives. Also this is a diplomatic thre…

• DOW - HFX vs Crew

If you believe someone is cheating please do not talk about it on the boards. Instead submit a ticket. Please goto: Game Support

• Players Banned

TaleCorque - - Beta's Whine Cellar

Closed

• Dear VNS.........

VNS, Quit asking me if I am human. I do sleep. We have a bunch of War Loving HoR members that love to destroy pillage and maim. Since you want to know who I am. I have a hint for you. 6aMtBl9.gif I will not show you any more of my escapades but you can always imagine just close your eyes.

• Dear VNS.........

Quote from teutamteu: “Dear Hor Diplomat. We were discarded this problem before. You try to talk mistake belong to hoangvan. On the time to discard, many times, many reason and your members make combat with hoangvan ( many vs hoangvan only). I contact with you, both of us try to protect our member, no one want to lose. I told let them solo by their way. So now you post here and talk like me and my Leader did nothing. VNS still discard again about this, I'll will feed back to you and prove for yo…

• DoW Crew vs RumR

Closed.

• New barbarians

TaleCorque - - Beta's Whine Cellar

Enough with the hurling of insults. Your hate bashing against each other is starting to get nasty. Next action against any of you will be a warning.

• Farm For Life

TaleCorque - - Alpha Lounge

53031125.jpg

• Farm For Life

TaleCorque - - Alpha Lounge

popcorn_jon_stewart.gif I am still waiting for that CR against Elmo.

• DOW- HFX Vs Xtr-P

[gozer]CRs have been moved to the CR thread[/gozer]

• DOW- HFX Vs Xtr-P

[gozer] Just a reminder do not post for Banned players or alter CRs to post CRs of Banned players. If this is done the post will be thrown away and you will be warned. [/gozer]

• DOW- HFX Vs Xtr-P

[gozer] No more cheating accusations or you will be warned [/gozer]