Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 85.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• -Z- vs STORM CR Thread

RavensShadow - - Wars - Boreas

37 rounds!!! (Hidden Content)

• -Z- vs STORM CR Thread

RavensShadow - - Wars - Boreas

(Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• just to add on to that, while Discord does have voice communication it also has a really good setup for written forums, you can have different channels for different topics and tag specific people in posts to send them notifications. I have been using Discord for months now (mostly for Ikariam) and have not yet used their audio function at all

• Eirene: Alliances

RavensShadow - - Eirene Agora

Quote from Pepe el Pollo: “It is incredible that S fear so much a pacific alliance like deadwood that they had to infiltrate like a rat ” I always thought of DWOOD as more of an Atlantic alliance tbh

• maybe, but I've found alliance Discord chats increase activity among members of the alliance and keep people invested for longer. love the community-wide discord too but alliance chats are important

• Attacks on Alliance SPARTA

RavensShadow - - Demeter Agora

you know Ares, what you ought to do is post up here the location of all of SPART's armies and fleets so you can deter people from attacking! if people know SPART has huge armies nearby they will hold back from pillaging for fear of retaliation

• so we're sure the Ukrainian-Japanese man is the correct story? it makes more sense in the historical context, since China and USA never fought against each other in a world war, but the whole balloon-escape plan seems much more dodgy than the very gritty, moving account of the injured soldier traveling in the dark.

• don't listen to them @yes! I appreciate that you rub it in PH's face every chance you get

• Attacks on Alliance SPARTA

RavensShadow - - Demeter Agora

Thanks for the publicity! Based on the [lack of] response in-game I thought no one was watching. Glad to know you are looking out for the little people after all

• SERVER MERGE

RavensShadow - - Boreas Spam

Quote from kirby k2: “I have the impression that this forum is dead. ” and yet, here we all are

• SERVER MERGE

RavensShadow - - Boreas Spam

Quote from gamer: “i am top1 in s26 and i dont want to merge. I am sim player, have a very high level resources deposit and i dont think it will remaining them when merging. Even if s26 merge with s25 or s27,s28... I am still top1 anyway. and my total points will surpass top1 of s24 in about 4 months even he's played 1 year before me. I repeat: in just 2 days of merging, i cant up my deposits to this level. So i dont agree. ” last time they did the merger you got to keep everything about your ac…

• We miss you, Eakaos!

RavensShadow - - Eirene Spam

wow! the history they don't teach you in school

• so do I need to reply here to keep up with this contest on discord? or just stay tuned there?

• We miss you, Eakaos!

haha yeah I know! but I figured there were plenty of other acronyms we were using incorrectly that had fascinating cultural stories

• We miss you, Eakaos!

I just really wanted to know the country of origin for lmao

• Wine Press in a wine town?

RavensShadow - - Game

I certainly can! It's never a bad idea to put a wine press in a wine town, it also is not a better idea than putting a wine press in any other town. Wine Press reduces the cost of using wine, and most of your wine is used at the tavern, so it's very useful for your largest towns that need a lot of wine to keep them happy. it's also useful for GR upgrades as Sir Zane pointed out, and, although it's not a frequent enough issue to matter much, it does reduce the cost of training cooks at the barrac…

• Wine Press in a wine town?

RavensShadow - - Game

Quote from Phrisck: “Quote from Sir_Zane: “I have all 5 of the resource cost reduction in all towns. ” IDK. This doesn't sound like a great idea to me. Do you really need Sulphur cost reduction in more than 1 town? ” If you war a lot (as I know Sir Zane does) then you want a sulphur reduction building in every town that has a barracks and/or shipyard. being able to produce military in every town helps a ton when building up for a fight

• Trade Treaties and Troop Sales

RavensShadow - - Game

UPDATE never mind my teammate hadn't noticed the dropdown tab to choose between searching goods, troops, and ships. we're all good here prnt.sc/ky99eq

• First!

$2c0nd! lulz

• Trade Treaties and Troop Sales

RavensShadow - - Game

Just had an issue come up and not sure if it's a bug or I misunderstood a game feature. With trade treaties your treaty partner gets priority at your trading post, and you can trade with them regardless of distance and trading post level. however it looks like the ability to see sales from a treaty partner outside of your search distance doesn't apply to troop sales, so my question is, do trade treaties only let you see goods being sold outside of your search range, or should you be able to see …