Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 438.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The State of TRADE

MosXerO - - Pink BunNy Dungeon

Dear PinkBunny, Who are you again? I don't recall your name or participation on our server. I also find your suspiciously new account... well... suspicious. However, that is moot. You are very much entitled to your opinion, and I don't real find anything in it offensive, so if my intention does not appear clear, I can assure you I respond from a respectful place. Quote from PinkBunny: “You keep ummm mentioning bullies, threats etc. tho ” No, not keep mentioning, that is a gross misrepresentation…

• The State of TRADE

#5 :The State of TRADE Report is presented by the Ny Trade Corporation (TRADE) We don't just Trade. We are TRADE! Ny TradeCorp Ladies and (Loosely Termed) Gentlemen, There has been a whole lot of seriousness around here, and frankly I've had my fill. Time to get back to having some fun... so.... A Trader walks into a bar. Bartender says " What'll be?" Trader says " I'll have a pint of your finest brew " Bartender says "that'll be 6 or 7 Gold" Trader says " What is this? every resource at MosCo!!…

• The State of TRADE

@TheOneNero We appreciate your positive review and patronage. My MosXerO account lacks spaces right now, but Ive got room under Mos. As for E Thomas, R Sherman, Bluepawz and BadManS, i'm unsure... but if they do, I know they would happily share.

• The State of TRADE

sometimes, being a great trader is enough to piss people off lol. I highly recommend the retail chain style though.

• The State of TRADE

I checked to see if you were still around when I got back, and King... but you were both gone... and I was sad... After all that project talk, I'm truly stunned you gave it up. Thinking about bringing back the ol' Winery?!?!?!

• The State of TRADE

Or, more likely... Its obvious you have anger issues and believe that you can be a bully to people, and that those people have no right to comment. Difference between you and me is your making a job out of trying to make someone quit, and im asking you to leave me alone because I dont want to fight you. I havent attacked you, your attacking me. Also, youve already stated your goal is to hound me until one of our games end. Youve blocked all my ports before, what else can you really do to me? Tra…

• The State of TRADE

Yeah, cuz your not an obsessed bully at all, right? I feel bad for you.... How crappy must your life be to have goals like this? Might I recommend counselling for your issues. Seriously, jokes aside, mental healthcare is important and I hope you can be better one day.

• The State of TRADE

see, you finally can admit it. Feels good right....

• The State of TRADE

wow. Your dedication to exagerating claims to justify the fact that your a bully who harasses weaker players is outstanding. I dont need to lie about this situation, I have been honest the entire time. Best part is, anyone reading this can go back on the spamboard and see that your claim of me insulting your parents was apologized for A YEAR AND A HALF AGO! The last time your were a jerk to me. And that insult wasnt even an insult, i said your parents should be ashamed of you. As soon as you sta…

• I've registered and am currently seeking the thread lol

• The State of TRADE

Quick Note: All resources for sale at PortoCork MosCo ( map center) for 5g. Call it the " Wedding Dog's a d-bag, so you save" sale lol Why supplies are available... Cuz I assume he'll be back soon to block it again lol

• The State of TRADE

#4 :The State of TRADE Report is presented by Ny TradeCorp (TRADE) We don't just Trade. We are TRADE! Ny TradeCorp Dear Customers, If you've been paying attention, you should be aware that members of TRADE are currently being targeted militaristically over a trade pricing dispute that the aggressor had made personal, because of our refusal to kneel to his undeserved belief he is in anyway of the status to tell us how to handle our business. I'm not gonna go through the usual speech about remaini…

• Nothing like a spider rant to spice up the forum @The Initiative - Playing off Alhazred's gamestyle commentary, and speaking from the point of view of a player who has dedicated 8yrs to a specific play style, I have to say that I hope you have the intestinal fortitude to take the shizz kickin' and see through Spidey's tough love to the point. The great fighters in this game get something that just never clicked with me and building is boring... So I chose a trade based route. Years of work, tria…

• International challenge

MosXerO - - General

1! 2! 3! 4! I DECLARE A THUMB WAR!!!!!!

MosXerO - - General

what she said lol ** Disclaimer - The opinion's expressed by MosXerO are not endorsed my MosCo Trade™ and it's Parent Company, Ny TradeCorp™ **

• The State of TRADE

From the Desk of NY Trade Corporation CEO, MosXerO Dear Customers, I regret to inform you that several E.T. Stonenstuff locations may be experiencing *blockouts due to aggression from the player G men of VEX. This dispute has arisen over pricing. We at Ny TradeCorp pride ourselves in our ability to help make sure that when a player needs resources, we're there... and for a reasonable price. Often, we experience problems with players operating trade-based war banking fighting accounts, or old est…

• Ny TradeCorp, with only 5 active traders ( 6 members total) has officially taken the #1 Alliance Trade Score Rank! Congrats to my fellow TRADErs on all their hardwork, making Ny TradeCorp the servers #1 deztination for the goods you need!

• The State of TRADE

Quick Note: Since the Ikariam Discord Community won't let me share my invite link, and I don't think I'm breaking any rules by passing it along on the boards..... Here's the official Ny TradeCorp Customer Service Hotline Discord Channel... damn thats a mouthful discord.gg/vVNNzj9 ** Thanks to 7marre, the Invite is now a pin message within the Ny server chat on Discord!!

• The State of TRADE

#3 :The State of TRADE Report is presented by Ny TradeCorp (TRADE) We don't just Trade. We are TRADE! Ny TradeCorp Greetings to you all, you magnificent server. We at Ny TradeCorp have experienced great success since our launch as well as growth in our personnel. Thank you all for your parts in making TRADE at top 3 Trade Score Organization. For those out there looking for resources, either in a local market or connecting with a bulk supplier with a Trade Treaty... Ny TradeCorp has what you need…

MosXerO - - General

You could find a neutral server, and give it a 2 month build phase ( or longer...) This would bring everyone to an even starting point, and add a building element to it as well.