Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 63.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I disagree, war is more than the people fighting, it also needs a proper support system and intel system. Not all of our players fight, some support and help with intel

• Congrats to S, you guys won this war fairly and we learned a lot from this experience, till next war!

• Missing one (doesnt really make a difference but just for history's sake) Battle for Verdigris (18.11.2018 0:38:11) Deadeye[-S-] from DethkloK 3, Gojira vs Phandalver[MsA] from Verdigris, Illumino[MsA] from Town Of Forge --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ............................................. - Spearman................................1(-0) Sulfur Carabineer.....................150(-0) - ...........................................…

• lmao you're funny. you did not give us fair and easy terms, in fact you rejected our request to change terms of the war even tho you are three times our size and caught us offguard with the war. I have mentioned this fact multiple times but you seem to ignore it everytime, I'm only going to repeat myself so many times. And I have never "ran my mouth". The definition is smack talking and I never stooped down to your level to insult you or smack talk you, I simply call out facts. You declared war …

• Just declare again with no term for admission of defeat, problem solved

• What just happened, why are we talking about 911, did you seriously just compare people in this game to terrorists who caused one of the greatest tragedies of US history? How is that even allowed in the forums?

• Aben you're funny, when you declare war on MsA after MsA just finished a war and lost a few good players and your terms are advantageous to you, its fair but when DU30 does the exact same thing, it's not fair? Also what did you except with all your members running their mouths on the forums? Of course every competent alliance is going to declare war, you brought this upon yourselves by saying you're the best and you can take us all on. I would suggest you start preparing instead of whining all t…

• what? bro are you okay? I reply to incorrect statements from S members, it just happens to be you most of the time, don't take it so personal lol and I like how you think you're wiping the floor with me, if every arguments has a winner and loser to you then everything becomes personal and that's a slippery slope ... and like usual you are taunting me and throwing insults around but I won't stoop down to your level, I'm not here to attack you or anyone else, I'm here to state my opinion on our al…

• Quote from futile: “Sorry Mask, I had a lot to drink last night, so I wasn't able to get thru the entirety of that giant run on sentence, but I read the last bit: Quote from Mask: “. A war that counts loot is a war that will truly test your might. ” You're right, and we WILL win this war. ” Giant run on sentence? I used 8 sentences, are you okay? I think you might still have some alcohol in your system ...

• Futile why do you have to keep crying. It is not weak to include resources in the war declaration (and you said it is weak) it is part of the game and it has always been, suck it up and deal with it. I don't even know how you can say you are being caught off guard by this war because you just finished a couple of wars when you did literally the exact same thing to us. We did not complain about that we only complained about the terms because you guys love to leave loot out of it and only focus on…

• Just because you think loot shouldn't be counted in a war doesn't make this war tainted. You guys did the same thing to us, declared war out of nowhere with terms that benefited you and when we asked you to change it you said no, so if anything you are the one having tainted wars not everyone else lol. Pillaging is part of the game, you have to protect your resources if you choose to hoard or participate in piracy. DU30's war seems like it has fair terms and if you think otherwise, that's just y…

• We took pepe in because he was very passionate about the war and we gave him lots of advice, we told him multiple times to not put his cooks with his army when he goes to sleep but he did and that is why he is no longer in the alliance, we are friendly to others and are always willing to help, but if they do not listen after multiple warnings and end up losing us 300k in a war, then we will not keep them or help them anymore. You guys caught us offguard with your declaration of war, we lost one …

• Every top alliance is declaring war on S hmmmmmmmmm

• Battle for Asher (05.11.2018 17:06:36) thihakd[MsA] from HUAWEI, INSPIRON14[MsA] from HUAWEI, dragonslayer[MsA] from Dragonrock, Phandalver[MsA] from HUAWEI vs Buckshot[-S-] from Asher, Gangplank, Google[-S-] from Hungover, LemonDemon[-S-] from Lemon Sulfur 2 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sulfur Carabineer......................84(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer.....................517(-0) Spearman...............................95(-0) - Spea…

• Battle for Albion (31.10.2018 21:53:48) INSPIRON14[MsA] from NewAlb, Castle vs Albion[-S-] from Albion, Albpos, Albville --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sulfur Carabineer.....................0(-350) - Sulfur Carabineer....................29(-166) Swordsman............................0(-1496) - Swordsman...........................20(-1780) Hoplite...............................0(-889) - Hoplite..............................1(-1298) Ste…

• Battle for rock (30.10.2018 11:24:54) thihakd[MsA] from Polis 5 vs hienthuan[-S-] from rock --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sulfur Carabineer.....................210(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer......................0(-40) Swordsman............................747(-19) - Swordsman.............................0(-337) ............................................. - Hoplite...............................0(-114) Catapult........................…

• Sea battle near Meatgrinder (26.10.2018 18:01:21) The_One_Nero[MsA] from Thousandtown vs Mang0[-S-] from Meatgrinder --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Mortar Ship............................12(-0) - Mortar Ship............................0(-42) ............................................. - Balloon Carrier.........................1(-0) Ram-Ship...............................29(-0) - ............................................. Fire Sh…

• You just made so many assumptions, this is a short war, there are many more to come ... And funny you talk about sportsmanship when S is the alliance that plays dirty the most by trying to actively spy on other alliances outside the game even when we are supposedly not scaring you. How can you think you have even a little bit of sportsmanship when you have created multiple accounts, put so much effort into making fake stories and lying to us just to get an ounce of information unfairly before we…

• Quote from futile: “no, but you should probably copy and paste where you personally were called pathetic. Of course you weren't so.... I read something about how your attempt to create change on the server is pathetic, but that is very different that calling you pathetic Mask. Thanks for proving the point of my previous comment though. ” For real? lol if you can't see how calling an action of mine pathetic (even though I wasn't the one who tried to bring a change into the server) is an insult th…