Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 286.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Treaties, Cultural, V4

drhodes - - Diplomacy - Alpha

38 CTs

• WLS Wins

drhodes - - Combat Reports - Alpha

Sea battle near Sunfurium (05.03.2017 16:19:43) drhodes[WLS] from WLS_LoVe vs 03game30[VNS] from Sunfurium --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship..............................144(-0) - Ram-Ship...............................0(-16) Fire Ship..............................72(-0) - Fire Ship..............................0(-22) Mortar Ship............................30(-0) - ............................................. Steam Ram........…

• WLS Wins

Battle for tubeo0972152238 (05.03.2017 3:19:04) drhodes[WLS] from Scabrous vs heobien[VNS] from tubeo0972152238 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Spearman...............................45(-5) - ............................................. Mortar.................................30(-0) - ............................................. ............................................. - Wall....................................5(-2) ------------…

• WLS Wins

Battle for tubeo0972152238 (05.03.2017 0:05:17) drhodes[WLS] from Scabrous vs heobien[VNS] from tubeo0972152238 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Spearman...............................45(-5) - ............................................. Mortar.................................30(-0) - ............................................. ............................................. - Wall....................................5(-2) ------------…

• Battle for tubeo0972152238 (04.03.2017 21:14:31) drhodes[WLS] from Scabrous vs heobien[VNS] from tubeo0972152238 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Spearman...............................45(-5) - ............................................. Mortar.................................30(-0) - ............................................. ............................................. - Wall....................................5(-2) -----------…

• WLS Wins

Battle for cauhai (04.03.2017 23:55:03) sedohrd[WLS] from outer space vs HieuNguyen[VNS] from cauhai --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Swordsman.............................300(-0) - ............................................. Hoplite...............................400(-0) - ............................................. Ram....................................18(-0) - ............................................. Mortar.................…

• Battle for Silicatium (04.03.2017 19:13:01) drhodes[WLS] from Scabrous vs 03game30[VNS] from Silicatium --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sulfur Carabineer......................84(-0) - ............................................. Swordsman.............................360(-0) - ............................................. Hoplite...............................450(-0) - ............................................. Gyrocopter..........…

• Your declaration still stands until your leader ends it or the alliance disbands. Our ability to cause mayhem doesn't stop because you have said sorry and tipped your cap to elmo because he has owned some many players. As for Blackbeard, some people take this game seriously and have trouble dealing with defeat. I'm not sure what happened with him but I do hope it isn't serious. Our war will continue with the other alliances even after KAPZ disappears. Attacks will also continue on the former mem…

• In most cases during a war with WLS or HoR, a disappearance is reated to some thing like this. raw I'm sure there will be a return of your leader after the weekend with a statement about obligations when it really comes down to losing 50K military in the last 24 hours.

• No need to back out of this...Your alliance started this, ran to other alliances for help. Don't worry...WLS will continue to dominate you.

• I don't see anywhere where you list an academy...Can you point that out for me...Just want to make sure I didn't miss it. Or do you mean that KAPZ is your academy?...Please make this clear.

• Farm For Life

drhodes - - Alpha Lounge

Hi Les...Sorry I have not gotten involved in this little parasitical/harvesting issue that seems to have popped up while I was on sabbatical. Feel free to contact me in game if you wish to discuss the issues. Anyway, after reading through the endless gibberish on this post it appears that you referenced WLS as a bunch of sheep. Now as a guy who grew up in the country, I know a lot of people who liked their girl friends but loved their sheep...but I digress. Sheep hide when the big bad wolf comes…

• In the history of Alpha there have been many players who bullied small new players and in most cases a veteran player has come to the aid of the small player. This is they way it should be. Look through the archives and you will see many alliances and players doing what LOST is doing right now. Sir Joseph, you need to realize that you are wrong and adjust how you look at things. What may have been ok to do on some new server is not taken so lightly on Alpha.

• A day in the life of Oink

drhodes - - Diplomacy - Alpha

So you brought this to the board...good for you. I removed the grandiose animation because my fear of epilepsy. Quote from Oink Oink: “So I ask the diplomat to take care of the temple issue, nothing happens , ” So you contact me 5 days ago about him wonder leeching at 70%. I contacted you 5 minutes later and said I would contact him. You said that you believed he was mad because you emptied his towns while he was inactive...so you knew he was upset when you made a demand of him to up his temples…

• opinions on a forge leacher...

drhodes - - Achive - Ny

why does this show me as the originator of this thread...fnatic started it.

• opinions on a forge leacher...

drhodes - - Achive - Ny

Forge leeching is not something that you should let happen. If the alliance and or player is not willing to understand this then military action is the correct action. Always work through diplomacy first but when that doesn't work, beat him over the head with your military.

• Be careful Hash...I'm not sure you understand what you are saying. So you gave felix your account because you obtained bildo's account, which you have now given back to HoR. So now you want your account back because they made you give bildo's back. Seems to me that you made a decision to return something you obtained by some means because either you were wrong or you gave into pressure. Now you are asking to get something back that you freely gave to felix and you are trying to put pressure on h…

• Cool down Hash...You contacted me about this a week ago and I told you I knew nothing about it so I contacted other members our our leadership to see if they had any knowledge...Nobody knew anything about this...I told you that we would investigate this and I would work with you to try and resolve the issue...Now you have this big post about Felix and your old account. Now when you contacted me you gave me the name Roger, who is a member of WLS, who was given the account by Poland, and you origi…

• hello alpha!

drhodes - - Alpha Lounge

Hey Celia...Great to see the Monkry Queen back...I believe your cities are still near my island chain. And I see Gaunlet still thinks he can play poker. Great to see both of you around.