Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 352.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What's new?

LegendaryKiller - - Asklepios Spam

Just decided to check on things here and there. Haven't really played much this year, but I haven't dropped that far in the highscores either, so not a lot of growing must be going on. Just wanted to say hey to everybody, and that I could be making a comeback in the near future.

• If you wanted a fight, why not declare on Gago then? If alliances can't fight well and communicate with each other, they're not going to be able to communicate and coordinate with other alliances. That should be expected and those big bad alliances that declare on multiple alliances on other servers..... well it's always the same result. A one-sided slaughter house.

• one piece

I'll have to find a way to live with the consequences of my actions. I think i'll manage

• one piece

Sorry you were on the short end of the stick this time around I don't mind being hated however.

• If you attack a small multi, his big multi should be able to attack back. The small multi is defending and not attacking, so that should be okay. As long as two of his accounts aren't attacking you, it shouldn't be an issue on breaking any IP rules. Usually with the IP connection, it will not let a player break the rules by attacking the same player. It just isn't an open, unless he ends the IP sharing agreement, attacks, and then re-establishes it (that is for sure against the rules). Also, he …

• Multy (or now - IP share)

First, are we talking pillaging or raids? Then it'll be easier to clear up.

• Depends on who you ask I suppose. I enjoy socializing

• Are you occupying from a town without a port? Because the pillaging town doesn't go over 33 or so, not without some sort of glitch/bug.

• Max load time on a loot is what 33 minutes? Port size shouldn't play a factor.

• There seem to be several double CRs being posted, and some illegal ones that were well before the war started. Just something to take note for whoever is counting up the scores.

• LK vs [GAGO}

Quote from Christmas: “LG:''The server is young, and i'm looking at end-game here. I want to keep building, and since i'm not a huge fan of piracy, it takes a little work.'' How did you get so much a head in TP? I do not play piracy as well and i do as much as i can to pillage 2 000 000 materials each two weeks, but still i can not catch up bastar*s who play that builders level - piracy. So.. if you are not playing piracy, but still you have 800k TP i could say that you are buying materials for …

• LK vs [GAGO}

@dark, glad you had fun. If you're fighting within your own town, when you click the white flag, you can choose which units to withdraw, you don't have to withdraw all of them. From there, you're able to move the units you withdraw as if your town wasn't under attack (or you can let them rejoin the fight, which refreshes their ammo/hp). So theoretically, I could've moved my entire army except 1 spear to keep the battle going, and tried to escape the island. With the towns that had 0 walls, it mi…

• LK vs [GAGO}

Sorry, GAGO has soo many small players. It's not my fault all the small accounts have too big of MS's and cannot grow properly. Considering you only like to hit offline players, I don't need to hear your excuses. And considering you tried to get 9 players to beat me, and couldn't, I definitely don't want to hear your excuses. It doesn't matter if you're 100 TS or 1,000,000,000 TS, if you are a fighting alliance, nobody should be farmers. Most of the towns had 0 spears, 0 units, 1 round battles. …

• LK vs [GAGO}

Rest of the farming. (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) I think my case here is done. I'm going back to building up my account. Attack and block my towns if you want. Try and pillage them. No matter what you try, it won't affect me.

• LK vs [GAGO}

The spoilers are farms on several of GAGO members. But hey, i'm the farm right? (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• LK vs [GAGO}

Even with having my troops trapped in a single town and catchng me offline unforged for the first two rounds, GAGO fails to capitalize and finds a way to lose because they didn't communicate and fight together well. Instead they gathered as many units as possible, and sent them in. They also greatly failed at anticipating/noticing my next moves, which costed them and allowed me to come back and take the lead in the battle. Battle for Town 4 (06.11.2016 17:01:34) PeinlezzPH[GAGO] from NO-C21H23NO…

• Next server merges

LegendaryKiller - - General

I reckon they'll eventually merge these newer servers, even if they've already made their last server, but time will tell.

• LK vs [GAGO}

Nobody with plenty of military sets up a 1vs1 battle and only brings enough troops for 4 rounds. That's just lame on your behalf. This is what YOU wanted, a 1vs1, remember? And that would settle everything. But because you don't know how to fight and you make noob mistakes, you tell me I cheated, and it's not over yet. That's bad sportsmanship. But I don't expect anything else from a group of trolls. Clearly you can't beat me 1vs1 without a lot of luck.

• LK vs [GAGO}

So what happened in our 1vs1. Lets play it out here. We set up our towns for battle on my Poseidon island. We agreed to him being on the offensive side, and me being on the defensive. He even told me to build a 30k MS because there was no way I'd beat him and that my MS didn't matter. He supposedly "forgot" some units, eventhough I messaged him to remind him to bring all of his units, because I could tell he forgot some because he had more troops yesterday than on the way. He added units, and I …