Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 100.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The Ikariam Discord Bot!

zophas - - General

I have seen the Discord bot in action and all I can say is Thank you 7marre for all the time and effort you have put into making this for us.

• International challenge

zophas - - General

See? It's already getting complicated. They will say "Why in Italian servers, why not in US servers?"

• International challenge

zophas - - General

Sounds like a good idea. But it will be one hell of a job to get it organized.

• Quote from PsYcHoTiGeR: “Please dont flame of troll each other, Its not very nice and its aginst the board rules. Tiger Board Mod ” People have been flaming and trolling each other in like forever on these boards. Where have you been, Tiger?

• I HAVE A QUESTION

zophas - - General

Quote from Pepe el Pollo: “Player 1 (account A and B) Player 2 (account C and D) D boughts goods from A (player 1 earns gold) B boughts goods from C (player 2 earns gold) Thus, they both are receiving gold in their “main” account with the help of their partner backup account Is that allowed ? ” Nothing wrong with the above and it is allowed. The problem seems to be when A sells to C and then B buys from C. That is transferring goods from A to B thru a 3rd party C and that is not allowed.

• I remember your name, steelfan. Long time ago. I was very new to the game back then and I don't think I ever spoke to you. Welcome back, if you can stand all the multi accounts.

• a user for my friend

zophas - - Agora

What does he want to use the user for? Or maybe he wants to be used?

• SERVER MERGE

zophas - - Omega Spam

Yeah I think you are right, Soupy. We are looking at shutdown time rather than merge. I think just the Ambrosia they may have to pay back is stopping it right now.

• Upgrade Math

zophas - - Game

Quote from Monk: “What exactly you can't figure out? Basic building material 2,612,944 / 46% = 1,410,990 and 1,410,990 is exact number of building materials with max reduction, if you have 32% from carpenter and 14% from research. ” Where do you get the basic 2,612,944 amount from? Edit: Thank you, Monk. You have cleared this up for me. I was starting off with the wrong basic amount. I thought that the amount shown under the "Help/Building" menu in-game was the correct basic amount but now I see…

• Upgrade Math

zophas - - Game

To upgrade a level 9 Palace to level 10 if you had no reductions you would need 2247131 building material. If you have a level 32 carpenter and 14% research reduction you need 1410989 building material. Now that is a 37.21% reduction. But a 32 level carpenter gives 32% reduction and research gives 14% reduction so you should be getting a 46% reduction in costs, which is 1213450 building material. I just know I am missing something here with the combined percentages but I can't seem to figure out…

• Talk about a thread derail. Almost three threads in one.

• Alliance member town search

zophas - - Game

Your Home Sec gives you the right to see allies town lists. Maybe you should ask him.

• Great Deffending

zophas - - Wars - Eirene

I think it's called "you know what" for brains.

• Units that don't have an expiration date?

zophas - - Game

Spearmen also come in handy as spotters in allied towns.

• Eirene boards

zophas - - General

The .en community had their new server boards up about a week BEFORE the server started.

• /Shameless thread bump./ Ahh the good old days when multi accounting was illegal. Remember the time when you could see who the baddies were on the Pillory?

• Multies

zophas - - Game

It does work with Firefox.

• Multies

zophas - - Game

Looks like Firefox can do it too. Thanks. Not that I need it as I don't have multi's. But good to know.

• Ares Forum Three word story.

zophas - - Ares Spam

this is stoopid

• Multies

zophas - - Game

Quote from MeatWagon713: “so in the end the answer is yes or no? ” In the end the answer is no. You can't log in to the same server twice from the one browser.