Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• NEW MAFIA SPAMCHAT

bamcbix - - The Mafia Game

Sometimes the gazelle sacrifices itself to the pride of lions

• NEW MAFIA SPAMCHAT

Doing well. Spent my birthday in Lund, got back in the States a few days ago, you?

• NEW MAFIA SPAMCHAT

Hello car fax fox.

• Official "No Raid Treaty"

bamcbix - - Suggestions

No.. the idea is to be created by you. You're the one suggesting it. Think it through, my special kind of way of helping you is by tearing it down so you can start again or trash it. Best you trash this.

• NEW MAFIA SPAMCHAT

Hey everyone. Honestly I've been waiting for some kind of PM from somebody about a game.. since that hasn't happened I've kinda forgotten about signing in so my bad. Anyways, lmk if you're still here.

• Official "No Raid Treaty"

bamcbix - - Suggestions

So I break this treaty, now what? Is it gone? Does everyone in my alliance suffer the consequences? Who gets punished? Who gets this payment? The game? When can I cancel this treaty? Is their a time limit or do I just cancel it and attack or right before my attack lands? Even with those minimal questions, I'm left with far too many more serious one's and the idea itself isn't good. Zer0

• [GAME] true or false

bamcbix - - Spamboard

False The next person has been to jail for a crime that they committed... Not that you'd admit that to us

• youtu.be/uqTEuTYNPtY

• [GAME] true or false

bamcbix - - Spamboard

False how could anyone? The next person hates holiday music

• Super Saint 3

Kalegs death was the best variant of justice I've seen recently

• Super Saint 3

Haha we wouldn't work well together

• Super Saint 3

Mostly saying that as a Hydra specifically since then I'm much more willing to tell somebody my plans and plays over being teamed with someone who doesn't need my play, hell, I thrive off of my partners mistakes

• Super Saint 3

I had an account there at one point of time but I just didn't agree with their style of treating noobs like second class scum. Anyways, my approach to the game was literally pray for anything but SS since *usually* lynching me is hard to do. But, I look at games like this in a simplistic: proxy each role and play out the mental victory for each one of those meaning how I'd win as each role. Goon way by far the easiest win for me personally followed by VT. Also, @bakakadassa you can see how you c…

• [GAME] true or false

bamcbix - - Spamboard

True, and I still do. The next person would have preferred the "Democrat" to have been Bernie over Hillary

• Super Saint 3

XD according to the countdown I had 13 seconds after I posted

• Super Saint 3

Extension isn't needed, I was hoping to wait for drk but I can just get her thoughts post game. Vote: drk

• Super Saint 3

Unfortunately we are forced to make a D1 decision or the town automatically loses.

• [GAME] true or false

bamcbix - - Spamboard

False. The US is by far the most free country in the world.. wouldn't make sense to leave. That along with how Trump's really not that bad of a president if we're going to be honest about it. The next person voted in the 2016 presidential election

• Super Saint 3

Lets face the one fact that we should all have: bam plays scummy. I read myself as scum in almost every game I play and yet, I play the game with the end goal of tactics. That's why I didn't answer you, Baka. Your question wasn't a safe question to answer regardless of how it was answered. The only assumption then since you hinted so heavily towards being a VT was that you are the goon... Yet drk didn't mention it or didn't think about it.. this is the only issue I have with my case against you,…

• Super Saint 3

Haha I don't mind commenting on it, Baka. Your play is the most innocent out of the two acceptable plays. Your play is "hey guys I'm the VT don't worry about me" but the obvious issue is the VT is the ONLY person that doesn't want to be known in this setup. The VT gets voted, the fear of a SS appears, the goon also wants to claim VT if a claim we're to be made as it creates immediate doubt to the SS. You can see how any claims or hints don't actually benefit you. I could claim to be the goon and…