Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 54.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Battle for UpTown (10.04.2017 5:21:35) 05Gh0sT[WLS] from ΤΓΦ Voluntas F vs outro from UpTown --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Gyrocopter............................200(-0) - Gyrocopter..............................0(-2) ............................................. - Ram....................................0(-24) ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7) Hoplite........................…

• Battle for UpTown (10.04.2017 10:30:52) 05Gh0sT[WLS] from ΤΓΦ Voluntas F vs outro from UpTown --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hoplite...............................500(-0) - ............................................. Gyrocopter............................100(-0) - ............................................. Mortar.................................60(-0) - ............................................. ..............................…

• Battle for Cottonwood St (10.04.2017 16:16:26) 05Gh0sT[WLS] from ΤΓΦ Voluntas F vs King Mike[GLOBE] from Cottonwood St --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hoplite................................95(-5) - ............................................. Mortar.................................48(-0) - ............................................. ............................................. - Wall....................................5(-2) -----…

• Battle for Black Gate (10.04.2017 21:06:09) 05Gh0sT[WLS] from ΤΓΦ Voluntas F vs RIPP[ZGODS] from Black Gate --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hoplite................................95(-5) - ............................................. Mortar.................................48(-0) - ............................................. ............................................. - Wall....................................5(-2) ----------------…

• why don't you try the starman approach with this kind of situation??? kick his other accounts like tomos and king mike to lessen the damaged against them. But guess what they will never have the protection that logan (who is also starman) manages to pull out he loves the benefit of the two days shame brought to you by gameforge, hahahahahahahahaha BTW KAPZ is no more like PHNX sooner or later >>> KAPZ will not stop until the whole of Alpha is free from BP Piracy rules. This is a matter of princi…

• Sea battle near Bug off (03.04.2017 4:01:21) 05Gh0sT[WLS] from ΤΓΦ Voluntas F vs tomos[ZGODS] from Bug off --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ............................................. - Fire Ship..............................0(-27) ............................................. - Balloon Carrier.........................5(-0) Steam Ram.............................100(-0) - ............................................. -----------------…

• Sea battle near Deioces (03.04.2017 7:50:10) 05Gh0sT[WLS] from Polis vs tomos[ZGODS] from Deioces --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship.............................1525(-1) - Ram-Ship................................0(-6) Fire Ship..............................63(-8) - Fire Ship.............................97(-23) Steam Ram.............................216(-0) - Steam Ram.............................165(-0) Diving Boat...............…

05gh0st - - Diplomacy - Alpha

what is this??? Draco and Solon, posting your CR from .ORG since you have lost every major CR's here at alpha. hahahaha and for me being out for sometime i am amazed with the improvement that PHNX managed to pull out this time, they can surely take the pain of being betean than ever. Why don't you disbanned with VNS, GR, GODZ, (- these 3 could not be even considered as an alliance hahahaha)with your other accounts and reorganized yourself us THE mas·och·ist. anyway i will be busy again later but…

• do i need to really put COURT ( it is supposed to be obvious if you know something ) hearing if for motions and trial proper is for criminal offenses - do you think you know better? anyway i got a life and you don't have, if you want my to be beaten again go out of your 2 days of shame... since it was founded by you. hahahahaha you better be ready when i got a time for you hahahahaha

• Battle for Flower_Power (18.03.2017 0:38:34) hendrik[PHNX] from ۞HendrikAlpha vs Kozyreva[NEVER] from Flower_Power, 05Gh0sT[WLS] from ΤΓΦ Voluntas F --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Cook...................................30(-0) - Cook....................................1(-0) ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7) Sulfur Carabineer.....................0(-168) - Sulfur Carabineer....…

• hahahahahahahahaha... i knew someone who talks and yells like that, 48M total points + 14 support multi accounts 60M in total points who keeps on v moding when im online and accusing me of being the bully. go to 9GAGS instead and submit you claims, share to them the laugh you have given us.

• More More More

05gh0st - - Combat Reports - Alpha

Sea battle near Canal Street (15.03.2017 9:22:08) 05Gh0sT[WLS] from ΤΓΦ RPK O F vs King Mike[ZGODS] from Canal Street --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Steam Ram..............................90(-0) - Steam Ram...............................0(-5) ............................................. - Balloon Carrier.........................4(-0) Ram-Ship...............................90(-0) - ............................................. Paddle…

• my hostiles and bully neighbors are all in vmode and those who dares to remain active is reduced to a permanent farm. and CHANSHAII use your main account now hahahahaha Battle for Babylon (16.03.2017 0:41:13) 05Gh0sT[WLS] from ΤΓΦ Voluntas F vs tomos[ZGODS] from Babylon --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hoplite...............................495(-5) - ............................................. Gyrocopter............................100…

• zhandaii is also starman don't you get it hahahahahaha anyway close this thread before this d!__ and $h__ breaks down. he's good at feeding thou, try to farm his towns for an instant loot

• add former my steam account 158659288, im boosting it now. i think that account have the same MMR like the one your using right now

• For Real>???

05gh0st - - Diplomacy - Alpha

your MMR in dota 2 is only at most 2k or below... that is where your skill set belongs and i guess you play also CSGO and how about that silver boy

• im INACITVE right, and i don't really care...that's why STAFOOL manages to plant his main account and multi minions at 4X:8X you know what i don't know if these kind of stuff boost your morale or something but it's like punching to a thin air without hitting anything, why don't you try to actually hit anything with the small fist of yours hahahahaha (TRUMP) i got a thing called LIFE, if you don't have that well i strongly advice you to at least try to have one... specially when you don't excel o…

• anyway what do you expect from a passive user of his brain hahahaha

• pls. CLOSE the THREAD

• it's good to know that WLS & HOR got this fans of poultry, they even imported the best chickens (for slaughtering and shaming purposes) from .org hahahahaha and the best chicken troll from globe. like our very own top 1 ranker when it comes for being shamed... starfool they really wan't to have a piece of us and some proper training from the best warriors hahahaha Sea battle near Gold Gate (15.03.2017 4:00:36) 05Gh0sT[WLS] from ΤΓΦ RPK O F vs RIPP[ZGODS] from Gold Gate --------------------------…