Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 59.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Battle for Pernanbuco (06.05.2017 1:41:39) DIAS[Gr-Al] from DIAS vs Loirinho[WLS] from Pernanbuco --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ............................................. - Archer.................................0(-90) Sulfur Carabineer.....................156(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer......................0(-22) ............................................. - Spearman..............................300(-0) Swordsman.................…

• The fact is that for some reason Blackbeard dispanded KAPZ.Its hard to believe that he did it cause he was attacked.Yeah he hits v mode.I did it twice to take a break.Wlvs members did it for the same reason. Dispanding an alliance is far different. We will get our answers only from him. As i did ingame i would like to congratulate here Elmo and his allies for their effords and i would like to apologize for my trash talk.Its a part of my gaming character

• KAPZ

DIAS-GRG - - Combat Reports - Alpha

I saw my ingame name above,lollllll.Seems like wlvies have some hard feeilings againt me GR alliance and KAPZ maybe. Well starfinder started the skirmish first with piracy against gr which i was a member,after that he got farmed heavily elmosomething was crying about it and we said that i will stop. Then again starfinder raided us again.And then i raided wlvies again.And then elmosomething starts talking trash.Small account with multis,small gold stock which is no problem for him cause he pays f…

• KAPZ

(Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• HoR V the chicken button.

DIAS-GRG - - Alpha Lounge

30.10.2015 10:58The miracle of EmDragon 'Colossus' is activated. 30.10.2015 10:58The miracle of EmDragon 'Colossus' is activated. 30.10.2015 10:58The miracle of EmDragon 'Colossus' is activated 30.10.2015 10:58The miracle of EmDragon 'Colossus' is activated 30.10.2015 10:58The miracle of EmDragon 'Colossus' is activated 30.10.2015 10:58The miracle of EmDragon 'Colossus' is activated. 30.10.2015 10:58The miracle of EmDragon 'Colossus' is activated 30.10.2015 10:58The miracle of EmDragon 'Colossus…

• KAPZ

(Hidden Content)

• KAPZ

Colossus 1 (Hidden Content) 2 (Hidden Content) Flag (Hidden Content)

• KAPZ

(Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• KAPZ

(Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• KAPZ

You have created the chicken button thread..Maybe you should create the white flag thread..Of course i was asking to hit the colossus you have been attacking him for several days capturing all harbors near by and out navy was divided..By the way having spies inside another alliance is not polite.... Another flag (Hidden Content)

• KAPZ

The cr above posted by Hor was won by damage cause the white flag was pressed by them...Mention that... prntscr.com/8u6980 (Hidden Content)

• KAPZ

(Hidden Content)

• HoR V the chicken button.

I have a great amount of respect for LOST,FBOMB,TSF and HOR.Battling is a part of this game without it maybe i would have deleted my account long time ago. But name calling like chicken and crap shows nothing but disrespect for your opponents.We can play we can have fun but nobody calls me chicken.Not in this life. I do not know much about history you can call every alliance on Alpha for help part of the game too.Just maintain a good level.

• Trash Thread

Normally i am not spending time responding at the boards..I saw my name over here to this trash thread which was created from a trash guy. prntscr.com/8syeh8 Hor(ible) members You came and stuck your pathetic noses into our wars cause you dont have the nuts to dow by yourselfs..Furthermore you are recruting members from lost,fbomb and you are asking desperately for assistance from other alliances too.Not to mention that you are buying troops and ships from them also,right? So dont call KAPZ chic…

• KAPZ

(Hidden Content)

• KAPZ

(Hidden Content)

• KAPZ

Sea battle near Kreesto (09.10.2015 14:16:27) DIAS[KAPZ] from ЭЄ pracys, chai crystal 1, pH1 - Crystal, Crystal, ЭЄ wind vs JuneBarcarolle[Lost] from Drule Empire, Magnüs[Lost] from Kreesto, Wescoe Beach --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Paddle Speedboat......................210(-0) - Paddle Speedboat......................175(-0) Ram-Ship............................116(-289) - Ram-Ship..............................0(-303) Fire Ship.....…

• KAPZ

(Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• KAPZ

(Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• KAPZ

(Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)