Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• WLS OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!! This must have hurt, poor PHNX and Gr-Al Yeah, he isn't inactive! But after this beating, and a lot of rebuilding, I think he will be attacking only inactive WLS players - the Gr-Al way! stock-photo-funny-concept-for-man-with-windblown-mouth-somebody-beating-man-with-boxing-gloves-isolated-on-431576281.jpg Sea battle near Gabby Town (18.04.2017 4:26:01) VoiceofLG[WLS] from Town_5, Elmontador[WLS] from Ephesus, Gabby Town, Town_5 vs lll[PHNX] from marbles l -----------------…

• WLS MrNoMercy being stomped! OHOHOHOHOOHOHOOHOHOHOHOOHHO Part 24 Category 3, for sure Sea battle near Huntonio (01.04.2017 16:44:59) Elmontador[WLS] from Laylaopolis, Huntonio, Town_6, Town_1 vs MrNoMercy[Gr-Al] from Polis --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship.............................168(-78) - Ram-Ship............................140(-216) Fire Ship.............................6(-157) - Fire Ship.............................5(…

• MrNoMercy being stomped! EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEH Part 23 Hummmm, the CR below would be a category....... 3 Sea battle near Polis (02.04.2017 0:15:02) Elmontador[WLS] from Town_6, Town_1, Polis, Laylaopolis vs MrNoMercy[Gr-Al] from Polis --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship..............................72(-42) - Ram-Ship..............................0(-140) Fire Ship............................13(-139) - Fire Ship.........…

• Quote from MrNoMercy: “Battle for Chris S2 (14.04.2017 17:12:22) MrNoMercy DS[PHNX] from Polis vs Christian[WLS] from Chris S2 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hoplite................................28(-2) - ............................................. Mortar.................................30(-0) - ............................................. ............................................. - Wall....................................2(-…

• Quote from zhandhaii: “elmo he/she did not post the crs because i won. thats the logic elmo. so i post it. please check it on the CR thread. oh. i love elmo and his sesame street friends. hahahah ” God, Are you related to Draco in some sort of way? Family perhaps? Because you're just as thick as he is, little troll. However, he must be the intelligent one, back home. That makes you the stup.... clever one. AHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

• Hey, were you inactive when I kicked your little troll bum? Let me see if I can find something..... Ahhh found one, you run into chicken v-mode. And no, you weren't inactive, V-CHICKEN-MODE button doesn't happen by itself HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA Battle for Havok (19.03.2017 23:09:03) Elmontador[WLS] from Polis vs zhandhaii[PHNX] from Corregidor --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sulfur Carabineer.....................504(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer…

• And what do I care if you got attacked whilst inactive? As I see things, you should be attacked every single day, active and inactive. Did our member posted on the boards the attacks on your lame account? No he didn't, THAT's the difference, smart one. Thanks for proving us right. BTW, I loved kicking your ass. And yes, you were active, little troll. Now go back to the little cave where you crawled from.

• Ohhhh poor thing. Losing his temper and on the verge of throwing a tantrum, got upset with the truth us. Blocking this site? You mean Ikariam? God, what a major relief for all inactive accounts in Alpha! Their main predator is about to leave. Bet he will miss all the exciting battles against their walls. Or perhaps he's not leaving: 2 weeks ago he announced he was giving up his main account as he had no time to play the game - yes here he is, making about 50 posts today alone, and posting over 7…

• WLS 80788f50bf907a834bc1e7eece994fa4.jpg Sea battle near Polis (18.03.2017 14:48:27) Elmontador[WLS] from Polis, Polis, Roswell, polis vs MOST WANTED[PHNX] from Polis --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship.............................144(-66) - Ram-Ship...........................1922(-126) Fire Ship..............................6(-68) - Fire Ship..........................1919(-330) Mortar Ship............................42(-0) - Mo…

• WLS 0.jpg He had used Colossus a few hours ago, so my bet was he would run - and so he did! ahahahahah Battle for Manitowac (11.03.2017 16:42:58) Elmontador[WLS] from GlassHouse, Manitowac, EL TIGRITO, Chewbacca, Skibbidybahh vs hoangvan[PHNX] from Wine3, Polis, Crystal --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sulfur Carabineer.....................588(-0) - ............................................. Swordsman.........................1760(-…

• WLS The_Starlost_-_intro.jpg Pawning the crap out of the Star(man?) Sea battle near leachville (13.03.2017 20:27:43) Tulip[WLS] from Soo Tabr, NVader[HoR] from RememberSkywize, mEhmEt[WLS] from FMC1H, Polis, RememberSkywize, Polis, Nürnberg, Polis, rapid slayer[WLS] from Keep paying me, Polis, Polis, Aquila[WLS] from Polis, Nürnberg, Elmontador[WLS] from Sel Tabr, Keep paying me, Seks Tabr, She Tabr, Polis1, Polis, Soo Tabr, Polis, Polis, Judas[WLS] from Polis, Krasher[WLS] from Soo Tabr, Remem…

• WLS And another colossus-chicken! 320px-Chicken_February_2009-1.jpg Sea battle near Sulfur2 (10.03.2017 12:45:28) Leon Silverburg[WLS] from Lake Titicaca, Elmontador[WLS] from Bedford, Lake Titicaca, Sulfur2, Skibbidybahh, Chewbacca, NVader[HoR] from DunDunDun vs PetsEdward194[PHNX] from Wine3, hoangvan[PHNX] from Sulfur2, Stone2, Wine3, Ha Giang --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship............................132(-294) - Ram-Ship…

• Quote from Draco and Solon: “Weener, the Gr-Al DOW clearly states the war is damage-based. I have seen a minimal amount of CRs against Gr-Al itself in any of your threads. In our thread, we are winning and that is obvious. Maybe someone might bother counting, but it's kinda obvious we are winning in that thread. And the only one of you who posts in that thread is NVader, and the reason we 'whine' as you call it is because out of ALL of his posts in the thread ZERO have involved a player with the…

• WLS And another Colossus, what else?... 51ddFi7IS-L.jpg Sea battle near Sulfur3 (10.03.2017 12:34:09) Leon Silverburg[WLS] from Lake Titicaca, Elmontador[WLS] from Lake Titicaca, Sulfur3, Skibbidybahh, Chewbacca, NVader[HoR] from DunDunDun vs PetsEdward194[PHNX] from Stone2, Wine3, hoangvan[PHNX] from Sulfur3, Ha Giang, StinkyCheese, Wine3, Sulfurtemple --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship............................180(-252) - R…

• WLS 87a0a2c13abecb2b18f5e5f2cb0ca83e.jpg 216 rounds land-battle, sadly terminated with colossus by the leader of Phoenix. Couldn't hold us any longer, and Starman (reads Starcrap) had bailed already into v-mode, after being hit hard on same island. Battle for nosferatu (08.03.2017 9:00:10) Judas[WLS] from Bedford, Nosferatu, LuckySan[WLS] from Skibbidybahh, Nosferatu, Lake Titicaca, mob9091[HoR] from 303, NVader[HoR] from DunDunDun, Muslim Albanian[WLS] from Skibbidybahh, Judas Alpha[WLS] from …

• WLS 1200px-Paton%2C_Battle_of_Barfleur.jpg 233 rounds, sadly terminated by the leader of PHOENIX with colossus Sea battle near nosferatu (08.03.2017 8:58:14) Judas[WLS] from Heizenberg, Sulfur2, Nosferatu, Sulfurtemple, Bedford, Hiyah, Polis, mob9091[HoR] from 303, Sco-Dub-T[WLS] from Skibbidybahh, NVader[HoR] from Bedford, Nosferatu, Muslim Albanian[WLS] from Skibbidybahh, Leon Silverburg[WLS] from Lake Titicaca, Wildberry from Nosferatu, DunDunDun, Skibbidybahh, Judas Alpha[WLS] from Bedford,…

• Yes, this war is still active. Yes, our enemies have been beaten badly. If evidence was necessary, the simple fact Gr-Al is now posting attacks on inactive WLS players, and claiming it as great victories, certainly tells it all. I've counted over 100 CR's in the last few days, to the same 3 inactive players - BreakingBad, DavidK and enzor. But not only this, they're stating it is perfectly normal to attack and pillage inactive players in a war, and post all these CR's ahahahahahahha That's the l…

• Don't take it personal, Mr Tetris. We all have our limitations.

• Facts are not insults - don't let them get to you - it's not the end of the world. And 70 is better than 69 - that's a positiive thing. And it was always obvious which side would resort to be posting inactive CR's (hint: Gr-Al).

• Draco (aka Beki, aka vendon, aka Blackbeard) the great warrior! 537157.png