Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 595.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from 7marre: “Quote from Spidey Taak: “do you have any of these reliable search tools? ” Check out The Ikariam Discord Bot! These tools are not considered illegal anymore on US, as almost everyone uses them anyways without a way for GOs to find out who is using them. I got GOs from multiple regions using the Ikariam Discord Bot, also in regions where these tools are considered "illegal"(they can't ban people for using them anyways as there are no reliable proof to say someone is using such…

• Someone sounds butthurt. Someone also is completely clueless that they have no control over how people can play and that means they can whoop your ass by utterly ignoring you. Pro Tip: You can't whoop someone if they just ignore you and go into a passive gameplay approach, cut military to 0 ms and then hit you with 1 or 2 round armies/fleets and hen dismiss them on the retreat. That way the only person that wins is the person on the defense. 100% of the time.

• Quote from Kaleg Nar: “Quote from Spidey Taak: “2 and a bit years and only 47 pages of posts? Geez you lot are soft. ” It was hard when others weren't posting. How ya doin', Spidey? ” Just need 2 people on and mibbit or whatever external communication medium is vogue these days with the community and then you play the incredibly thread counting game...except make it justa counting game because the trhead countin game is you alternate a thread called 1 with a post that says 1 and the next person …

• -HFX- Membership Count

Spidey Taak - - Beta's Whine Cellar

Quote from CoUstes: “Quote from MrO: “It's been some time it was locked at 50, with a small successful recruiting campaign that got them to 51. Good to see hell is still breaking loose, this very thread might be the most entertaining thing happening on the whole server across all worlds. ” More like they brought some of their multis back after they ghosted out. Who would want to join these losers? ” If nawlins runs it like he does HONOR on Ny then it's an easy newbie suck in with promises of 'ge…

• The State of TRADE

Spidey Taak - - Pink BunNy Dungeon

Pfft no one cares about the trading score anyways, so you should all just quit your bellyaching. BadManS up there contacted me asking if I'd sell him 100 million crystal over 3ish months. I declined telling him that hey, ambrosia trade make my crystal whatever I want it to be. But if you can supply him and supply him steadily, he'll even set up a colony on your doorstep for that purpose alone because wyho doesn't like massed experiments?

• whoops

Spidey Taak - - Colliseum - Ares

Quote from DogofWar: “Spidey, far from it for me to point out your complete ignorance ...well ok, that is what I am going to do. This server is a gold pillaging server...and like all servers, military requires a healthy portion of gold to stay intact, but unlike all other servers, this server enables the taking of gold from the enemy. Taking gold is the prime damage component, for without gold, the enemy can't maintain its army and you lose 0 troops to get entire MS scores reduced by 1000's. The…

• That's F*cked. Not just the sharing town locations etc publicly on the boards, but rather that you can be banned or perma banned, make a new account immediately (or take over someone else's) and keep playing and keep doing whatever the heck you want and in effect that ban mens nothing, especially if you were ona throw away account in the first place. IP sharing should extend to IP banning. You get banned on one account then you should be banned on all your multis and that should just extend to a…

• whoops

You realise I don't even play on this crappys erver right? Burt all I can see from this is simple: Coustes whinges alot. He claims that people using vmode in wars is the cowards way out. I'd love to see you take on Alhazred in a war, she uses vmode aggressively where applicable. In case you missed the whole Beta war that's been going on for over a year now, HELL vs whatever alliance Nawlins is runnoing, the mega far,ma lliance thatw as 150 odd accounts is down to less then 40 all because an alli…

• @DarkHelmet "Set up on a Wine Athena Island." Safe resources sure but hades is better for the one island set up. You spam out slingers and get someone to come and smash your army, activate the miracle and refarm marble off of the dead troops through the miracle. slingers/spears cost wood only, you could in effect build armies that will get destroyed and are only big enough to maxc your safe storage with marble. You have space in the new set up to get all 5 reducers, both boosters a museum, taver…

• 2 and a bit years and only 47 pages of posts? Geez you lot are soft.

• It felt pretty hostile there. I made good points, I contextualised our servers and also made some good points related to the postulates, might have been a bit blunt but, the grammar na zi's popped up (nothing against them being german it's a common term okay geez) and proceeded to just ignore what was said. quoting ones' self straight back at them to prove hey youa ctually did address multiple points and already answered these things, why not read the posts next time instead of claiming to then …

• whoops

Quote from E Aguinaldo: “Sea battle near An-32 Cline (09.12.2018 5:08:44) E Aguinaldo[-RnR-] from TuBa vs minoga[-WAR-] from An-32 Cline --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship..............................89(-36) - Ram-Ship...............................0(-63) Fire Ship............................11(-146) - Fire Ship.............................0(-156) ............................................. - Catapult Ship....................…

• Inactive Players, Lonely Island

Spidey Taak - - Game

Quote from bigmitch1997: “Explain multi account please. ” There's a bit of history to multi-accounts you need to understand first. Multi-account = multiple accounts on the same server. Years ago, server attritionw hich you are experiencing was getting out of hand. gameforge were releasing more srvers at a speed that was doing nothing but ensuring older servers and also these newer servers had effective lifespans of a very short time period before they in effectw ere becoming ghost servers full o…

• Inactive Players, Lonely Island

Spidey Taak - - Game

Quote from bigmitch1997: “Hello all. I recently jumped on the new server after about a year off of Ika. Initially the island was full, but now every player but myself and one other is inactive.... This is way too unfair as it leaves the burden of upgrading the forest and sulfur pits to two people. Is there any way the game can relocate us (two players) to an active island to help? ” This is why planning your colonys et up is important. And more in trying to work together with people to donate so…

• I created an account on the Danish boards to direct interest back here to our domain and this thread. It was met with a load of immature crap that i countered and then I was told how I should use sub-headings and other crap to make my writing more clear, this from an english fluent poster who obviously didn't read the trhead as I had to repost the link to here. Anyways, I skipped that crap and pm'ed their community manager badidol who seems to be able to talk to gameforge directly and get respon…

• Mods, please don't censor this post (because sometimes a working example NEEDS TO BE GIVEN): "The Initiative" and all his friends who want Ikariam to be something so drastically different to what it is should go and play "travian". It addresses all their needs and then, at the end of the day, they will come back here and play ikariam because they will realise that Ikariam allows a player to live a normal life as well, not have a game absorb the entirety of their spare time with how fast and cons…

• Update 7.10.0

Spidey Taak - - General

It's actually pretty funny how few people ingame have noticed the new building spot, lol. It's JUST out of the way that it's easy to miss, lol. Meanwhile non-beauracracy account is laughing right now.