Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 516.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Wonder leechers

Xarius - - Game

Make sure he doesn't leech in future, had his only warning!!

• what do i do

Xarius - - Game

Yeah sounds like your in the wrong Yukki, LEECHING is only punishable by players so you EVER leech expect one hell of a [turkeh]snip[/turkeh] storm!! As for the alliance thing, thats how it works if someone declares war on an alliance and your in that alliance then deal with it!! You dont cry because your alliance is under attack you build up and fight!! Anyone who punishes leechers is a good man in my books so kudos to fruit loops, and keep it up!! Also sounds like fruit loops is 3 vs 1ing it w…

• Pirate points.

Xarius - - Game

As mea said PUSHING only happens when the person receiving goods is larger in TS

• Attacking Barbarian village, round 60??

Xarius - - Game

Hey never thought the barbarians much but it seems legit. The fight will go on as long as there are enough troops on the front line and the morale hasnt dropped!! As for the wall what most likely happened is when you hit them first you fought outside of the wall due to garrison limits, once the limit was reached they would of retreated in behind the walls ENJOY, been in battles that literally have gone hundreds of rounds!

• Wonder leechers

Xarius - - Game

Even if you did steal resources from him and upgrade your temple to max you would still need to pay the priests. TERRIBLE idea!! Leechers suck end of. The common way to deal with them is to OCCUPY ALL TOWNS &PORTS. Keep them occupied! Repeatedly pillage their towns, day in day out!! This will either prompt them to start praying OR push them into inactivity and therefore fixing the issue!! Seriously it isn't easy it takes time and effort on your part but its worth it as a bad miracle is worthless…

• Trade

Xarius - - Game

I did say earlier i would hope discretion was used, the point i am arguing is that it shouldn't be set by the trade post is all... As for asking a GO how would they know about them? I didn't know for ages!! Didn't use the boards for maybe first year of playing because i didn't know what it was for?? Just saying new players wont know any of this

• Trade

Xarius - - Game

I am not saying its wrong because i am not used to it!? I am saying its wrong because your deciding on how a trade is evaluated from a building a lot of players dont have nor should they have to message those who do? That isnt fair? However i give up quite simply i MUST be wrong for i am not an admin or mod

• Trade

Xarius - - Game

Its not about the likely hood of not fitting one in?? Their is space for everything in an empire its the CHOICE that is there. For years i played with out a trade post because i didn't feel i liked it and very rarely use it now tbh, the fact is a trade should not be required to have a trade post nor should you have to ask for numbers? That is not the way it works. Also if the RULES state that a higher TS player cant receive more goods then it has sent to a player then the ratio of a trade post i…

• Trade

Xarius - - Game

Quote from Turkeh: “I'm quite aware, and how much you can trade of X for Y is contingent on what it's selling for in the trade post.” That is completely wrong and the major reason being how is a player to know!? At no point in the game are you required to build a trade post, so you're telling me two players who choose to play without the post aren't allowed to trade.... Exactly! So two players trade without posts simply send the resources to each other right? I was pointing out that the rules st…

• Trade

Xarius - - Game

Quote from Turkeh: “On .com there are no trade ratios, it's fair market value. Look at prices in your trading post for reference to see what things are selling for.” Not the price or using the trade market he just wanted to know about a swap i believe.

• Trade

Xarius - - Game

The ratio can be whatever you want as long as the larger in TS player sends more goods than the lower TS player. If you fairly close i am sure the GO can use their discretion however the rules state that a smaller player CANNOT send a larger player more goods than they have received

• Legal?

Xarius - - Apollon Spam

Illegal, gameforge doesnt want you to use them because i believe it increases the server traffic and makes them less stable. However i dont believe there to be a ban of any kind for openly admitting you use it

• Is this game worth coming back to?

Xarius - - Game

Agreed with Nikolai as for the 3rd party i mean you cant just hit up another player and say hey can you pillage these towns for me (being your multis) and then you pillage that player so technically you arent pillaging your multis, it will get both players and all accounts involved banned

• United Angloshpere?

Xarius - - Discussion Board

Yeah i agree i think t they could do more harm than good by tagging along. However you say its that is our values and views but do you not think other non english speaking countries such as the majority of europe share the exact same thoughts and views??

• United Angloshpere?

Xarius - - Discussion Board

Hmm nice topic... I really dont think language would come into it though, why on earth would you want to leave France, Germany and well heck most of europe out just because they dont speak the same native language?? I certainly agree that the likes of japan and china will grow in the years to come but i dont ever think the global peace will be threatened. I like to think that our global society is much more advanced than the times of WWI & WWII, but i could be wrong! In that case i think ALL cou…

• Is this game worth coming back to?

Xarius - - Game

One thats just not cool, why would you even say that?? The function is there because of the merger of several servers allowing players to keep their accounts. As turkeh said you can have 11 accounts but they do need to be IP linked in game so you cant for instance pillage them or piracy raid, nor are you allowed to use a 3rd party to bypass the system. You can use them to donate to an island resource gathering, raise a miracles faith and invite them as friends so you get free ships though (Not r…

• Dear Psychotiger

Xarius - - Spam Archive - Ny

Inappropriate content warning. Tiger

• Meme time

Xarius - - Spam Archive - Ny

Pokemon-Go-Meme-10.jpg

• Fun, i often end up neglecting my account in terms of growing it, not pillaging and resource gathering isnt ideal!! But i try to fund as big of an army/fleet i can! Enjoyable but certainly holds back an account! Still trying to learn how the bigger or better players manage to wage war whilst still growing!!

• We need you!

Xarius - - General

Would recommend playing with this fellow! If i had the time i would and certainly over recent times he showed to both be a great fighter and leader, of course JZ didnt seem much Plus come play on .org much better