Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 94.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Love it that the guy who's had an account on the board for 2 months is calling players "noob" who have had board accounts here for 7 and 10 years. Reminds me why I rarely bother to post.

• Quote from Pepe el Pollo: “What a noob ” Care to elaborate who you're talking about?

• I won't discuss game bans on the board. That can get you banned on the board. Google "ikariam search" and you'll find a couple tools still functional. But nothing that I'm aware of that provides a cross-server comparison any more.

• Spidey, For fun, I clicked the "Staff" link at the top of the board page and found out our community manager is djakon. He's posted a grand total of 3 times in the last year: board.us.ikariam.gameforge.com…Result/110782/?highlight= In addition, search websites have also been declared okay for use on US servers. See this thread: board.us.ikariam.gameforge.com…p/Thread/62461-Questions/

• Quote from Spidey Taak: “I created an account on the Danish boards <snip> ” Spidey, FYI: the .DE boards are the German (Deutsch) boards, not Danish. Germany is the Gameforge homeland so it's no surprise there's an active community manager there. Thanks for trying to get him to make an appearance here. Too bad he responded by closing the discussion thread there!

• Update 7.10.0

Zyzyx - - General

Quote from Monk: “Before blaming game staff that they didn't notice about new game update you should understand that they are not in game 24/7 and they have real life too. Besides if you would check other communities boards you would see that they announced information about new version shortly before update or after it and some boards didn't do that at all. This means that notification from developers was late. And if you don't like how staff work, then make application to become its member and…

• Update 7.10.0

Zyzyx - - General

Quote from DarkHelmet: “Heh smh... Red only makes the game easier as I see it. ” I think that's the complaint Gameforge was responding to. (Not saying I agree with the complaint. I liked the strategy of having to pick and choose what to build with limited space.) Quote from DarkHelmet: “One wonders that if they're adding yet another build slot that it will eventually come with a new building to justify the extra space. ” I haven't seen any hint that a new building type is coming. But given the f…

• Update 7.10.0

Zyzyx - - General

Quote from DarkHelmet: “What type of build slot is it(Red, Blue, Yellow or Black?) and where is it located? Don't feel like taking the time to create an account just to see its placement but I'd wager somewhere on the right side or down on the lower left. ” It's a red slot, so general purpose building spot, not wall, shipyard, trading port, or pirate fort. It's located in the upper right.

• Update 7.10.0

Zyzyx - - General

The game is now at version 7.10.0 with the extra building slot available, at least on Beta server. But there's no explanation in the in-game change log for this new version, and there's no announcement here on the board.

• Update 7.10.0

Zyzyx - - General

It's also been announced on the German board, but not here or the British board. board.de.ikariam.gameforge.com…42-Update-Version-7-10-0/

• Fight Against Level 10 Barbarian Village

Zyzyx - - General

Quote from Spidey Taak: “ Farming the barbarians can be very profitable, but if you have high mines and mills and have the population to max out the workers on both, it can be more detrimental then beneficial. Something to keep in mind/ ” This is a helpful tip. Thanks. If I ever decide to spend time on the barbarians, I'll try to remember to do it only on an island where I'm not that interested in the mill and mine output.

• Multies

Zyzyx - - Game

There are browser plugins for Chrome that allow you to have separate logins to the same website in different browser tabs. Google "multiple sessions chrome"

• miracles

Zyzyx - - Game

Quote from Doombringer35: “Can not find mirales with info and pic on them it seems, so asking if anyone has a link for this info? ” Click on "Help" at the top left of the game screen, then click "The Monuments"

• If you remember the name of a top player who is now missing, look them up in the highscore by name, and if they show up with zero points, they've been banned for something. I've noticed a number of top players on Beta have been banned recently, but since there's no pillory any more, it's impossible to know what the bans were for (and so also impossible to know what particular behavior to avoid or risk the same fate).

• I remember those rules too, Scrograck. On Delta, Lux stood for decent game play that contributes to the long-term health of the server - playing fair, not stepping on new players, etc. On Beta, AuLux still wants to work with like-minded alliances toward that goal. Zyzyx AuLux leader

• Merger of 1776 and HFX

Zyzyx - - Diplomacy - Beta

Congratulations on the merger. I wish you all the best. Zyzyx AuLux leader

• Clarification on IP sharing and piracy

Zyzyx - - Game

Quote from Turkeh: “[turkeh] The last will be dealt with on a case by case basis. [/turkeh]” Okay. I'm assuming that means I'm correct about scenarios 1 and 2? Scenario 1 is not okay, but scenario 2 is.

• Clarification on IP sharing and piracy

Zyzyx - - Game

I've seen posts on the boards that have addressed issues about multi accounts and movement of goods, but not about piracy. So I seek some clarification. For the following scenarios, Player A has multi accounts A1, A2, and A3 and Player B has multi accounts B1, B2, and B3. The 2 players are not on the same IP connection with each other, but each one has their own accounts properly linked by IP sharing. SCENARIO 1: B1 raids A2 and A3, then A1 raids B1. It is my understanding that this is considere…

• Designing alliance page!

Zyzyx - - Game

I know that not all tags work. You'll find more info here: How to Setup your Alliance Page

• Special event going on?

Zyzyx - - Game

Quote from Mea1: “This was sent as a global message: ” I saw that when I logged in this morning. Thanks. In my opinion, it would have been better to put out the announcement at the actual start of the event rather than 11 hours in, but at least with the event lasting 6 days, there's still plenty of time for players to make use of the very generous bonuses.