Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hi June ! I'm good thanks , and judging from how your alliance fighting this war I would say you are pretty good also ! KB is not going to get on the boards, the usual BP tactic is turtle up both ingame and on the boards. Does not hurt him since he dont have any reputation to defend and his huge towns can hold alot of resources under safe limit . Well it hurts the smaller members of BP but they are just a necessary evil so they can give the leadership capture points , thats always been the BP wa…

• Not much that changed on Alpha. I never understood why these " pirate " alliances like BP keep putting a lot of effort and ambrosia to get these huge accounts.For what ? Getting stomped in every war ? Be forced into V mode in conflicts? Made fun of on the boards? Seems like those that are good " pirates " suck at the military part . Or may be they are just p******?

• -HFX- Membership Count

weeener - - Beta's Whine Cellar

Oops. Sorry dude wrong person my bad... lol Just ignore my post before. I blame the Devils lettuce.lol

• -HFX- Membership Count

Gyna why dont you talk to your BFF Hunter about that? You still hide him in your cry baby alliance on Alpha ? I would be surprised if you dont have a HFX acc going right now. LOL

• Quote from Khaleesi: “I came here to point out hypocrisy not to disrespect you but I wish I could say the same about you. You should try being nice. Just remember that hell is a multi alliance and I can easily expose you all, you don't want me to do that because it will hurt you little but everyone else lots. With that said, I will say no more on this issue unless you want me to? ” And again you are showing what you are Khaleesi. That is just wrong starting to make lame threats against your frie…

• Quote from Khaleesi: “You're all the same, no difference. ” LMAO Yeah to bad not everybody can be as awesome as you, Khaleesi! Hahahahaha

• Quote from Khaleesi: “Please help me understand; HELL the alliance I was in, the alliance I choose to help (not Sober) decides to help this loser get his revenge? Again, I am failing to understand; this guy, who posted my real info along with his partners, HELL helps him? It's a sad day. ” Khaleesi , seriously you need to try and get over yourself. Are you really suggestion that an alliance you where in for a few months and then left, owe you some life long involvment in your personal agenda ? I…

• Sober uses Colossus

weeener - - Diplomacy - Beta

Quote from sanmeet: “Weener, really man. I had expected more from you since u knew me from Gamma days. HFX does not want to post any CRs for the Hell thread even though we had many a ton where Hell members just ran from every fight and Vmoded tons of times. Most of their members cannot even manage their own Gold and just fight on Borrowed Gold and bought MS from others. But to each his own style I guess. ” Yeah I do know you from Gamma. And yes I thought you were a great player. But that dont ch…

• Sober uses Colossus

This must be the most desperate post so far from HFX. Seriously after months of fighting THIS is what hfx are proud of ? LMAO And why the diplomat section? You guy's in HFX are really weak players and with this post you proven it again. But it is cute that you are proud of those cr's sanmeet god job !! Hahahahaha

• Quote from sanmeet: “Just for the record, Sober did not quit HFX. He and his multi were booted by Nawlins... ” Why is it important to you to get that on the record?

• Khaleesi I think you need to try another aproach not everybody who talks against you want to F***you. I know you think you are all that but even you must understand that not many are looking for sexual connections in a browser game. So talk about the game not your fantasy about how everybody is obsessed with you ....You try this every time and/or you always play the race card. You should have enough ammo from the game to win this discussion without all this BS.(Hidden Content)

• DoW- HELL vrs HFX Part 2

Quote from CoUstes: “Quote from Sobber: “That was tabrez's battle! Tabrez does not know hot to fight and wants to learn. And why are you ignoring defensive points? We get them in HELL towns? LMAO, enjoy!! ” SobberTM, you teach Tabrez hot [sic] to fight by abandoning him? Sure, buddy, whatever you say. ” Hahahaha I was under the impression that you could not make a bigger fool of your self Sober... Damn , you proved me wrong boy !!! LOL So now you claim to teach people how to fight by handing ove…

Quote from Sober: “We are doing great! added new members, Tiger and Hunter are still in the Alliance, the Alliance is still going strong with no end in sight, yes all is good! ” Dude ,adding multis is not the same as getting new members. Hell has forced your leader and his dog into V mode for a really long time ( since HFX take credit for Hell members being in V mode I guess it works both ways ). Your alliance is getting farmed and out played for the most part. And you claim you are going strong…

• Quote from iniquity: “Quote from deadidave: “Maybe we do it because we don't follow you ! Did that though ever cross your mind ? ” You don't do it because you're lazy, incompetent farms who just sit in vacation mode. I thought everyone was just bored and a war and merger would fix it. Turns out you're all just garbage who've given up. ” Hmm weird . Last time I asked you where not in a war , but now suddenly it is a war ? If so then you are owned badly and your BS about you winning is pretty path…

• JEDI - THE REAL DARKSIDE

Damn! You sure do crie alot Sober . If you dont like people that involve rl into the game, then it was really stupid of you to cross that line first... I know she talked about knowing your fb and stuff like that. But it is a huge difference in talking about it and actually take the step to post rl info on other players. YOU made the choice of crossing that line so own your actions and stop acting like a 5 year old. But judging from your posts I bet you will continue to cry about Khaleesi being s…

Quote from Alhazred: “ Another thing I think is funny is that of the three HFX members who've been on the boards since this war began only one of them is real HFX. Sobber and Seabass aren't HFX, they're random bored trolls who wandered in looking for something to do. ” You forgot the rl friend Sober called to post on the boards ,telling everybody how awesome Sober is. But I guess he is not real HFX either....

• Just a question. Why not included all alliances on Beta as targets in this cute game of yours ? Also if you guy's are trying to get people to quit the game should you not be able to put pressure on alliances you are fighting and not getting owned , like you have been in the cr thread? But I must give you credit for knowing your weakness and compensating for it by getting others to do the fighting for you!

He has not attacked any troops that's it. If anybody you must get this, since most of your points have come from losing cr's. So no skill needed to raise those points , just attack and win or lose your points will go up. So before you start talking about skill you need to at least know what that is , sweetie!

Quote from Sober: “Quote from Khaleesi: “Quote from Sober: “Quote from Alhazred: “Quote from CoUstes: “Quote from Alhazred: “LOL are you threatened by my gmode account? ” He's not threatened, Alhazred. SobberTM is triggered by it. ” ROFLMAO! Poor little cuck. What's Snowflake Sobber going to do next, cry? ” NA, just keeping you busy on the forums;)! ” i swear this guy is obsessed, is it the rejection of the fact everyone knows you were rejected? ” Quote from Alhazred: “Busy on the forums? I'm ge…

Quote from Sober: “Quote from Alhazred: “Quote from Sober: “All those things are possible but "they" have been around a LONG time, I would be surprised if they did any of the above! Most likely they will log in every once in a while to keep their accounts active while you guys spend endless hours with NO conclusion in site! I can also honestly say that I have not seen ONE complaint about being attacked by HELL which tells me people just do not care anymore. ” I've been around longer and I'll be …