Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Inactive Players, Lonely Island

JuneBarcarolle - - Game

Quote from bigmitch1997: “Hello all. I recently jumped on the new server after about a year off of Ika. Initially the island was full, but now every player but myself and one other is inactive.... This is way too unfair as it leaves the burden of upgrading the forest and sulfur pits to two people. Is there any way the game can relocate us (two players) to an active island to help? ” The only real options are to warp your towns to a better location, tear down and rebuild in a better location (not…

• From Postulate 1 Quote from The Initiative: “It is absolutely vital this game undergo some major modifications and noticeable improvements, which have to be significant and revolutionary enough to call the future version “Ikariam 2” or “Ikariam v8.0” in all good conscience. ” I read this as, "I want you to entertain me by making something I like, regardless of the opinions of the thousands of other players who have enjoyed it for years as is." If they want an "Ikariam2" they can go find their ow…

• Update 7.10.0

JuneBarcarolle - - General

Personally I am grateful for the new building spot. I would like to thank whoever got this approved. I had 3 towns where I was debating what to tear down in order to add a sea archive or black market. I no longer need to have that argument with myself. I woke up this morning with the problem solved. As for a "core building set up" people are going to have different ideas on what that should be, depending on their play style. Personally, I go with something like this: Tavern Museum Hideout Wareho…

• Someone needs to watch their sodium intake. That's a lot of salt.

• *looks at avatar* If I were to judge just by the picture I'd say you looked either stoned or really confused. Definitely not serious.

• Say it like you mean it.

JuneBarcarolle - - Alpha Lounge

When you're about to do something controversial but you're sure you're right, do it loud and and do it proud. In case anyone was curious how that battle turned out: Lost vs BP CR Thread

• For those curious, this is what was in the battle prior to the round with colossus: Sea battle near Blazing Sword (11.11.2018 3:39:25) Round 618 / 619 JuneBarcarolle[Lost], Fatih[Lost], Chavin20[Lost], firetod[Lost], Coke[Lost], BlackFlag[Lost], Ikram[Lost], Aurea[Lost], Marrs[Lost], jimi[Lost], NVader[Lost], DB lazy works[Lost], Stevo[Lost], viper1[Lost], Whitbis[Lost], Slate[Lost], SED 2[Lost], Aussie[Lost], BlackWolfDance[Lost], Maklen[Lost] vs King-Bruxe[-BP-], Fiona[-BP-], terry1[-BP-], Ngo…

• This battle started as any other battle several days before the ceasefire. Like most battles, we fought it to win back control of the port. We set up and defended our waves, our APs, and made sure that BP could not easily wave into the battle. Then several days later the ceasefire went into effect. We specifically noted that this battle and any others needed for it would be allowed to happen or continue to happen. But for some reason that message didn't get through to everyone in BP. Also, as is…

• Quote from jacksparrow: “For the record I do not find grouchy eric's retaliation unreasonable for my raid against him where I stole 38k CP. ” You're not the one who was complaining. That comment wasn't directed at you. It was directed at KB. Quote from jacksparrow: “"A bunch of Lost players" meaning freddy and grouchy eric I had raided. I assume KB said this because he didn't want a member of his alliance (me) attacked and escalate any situations. Because I was new I didn't know about Marvels pr…

• We still have the big battle going on, but here's one of the side battles. Sea battle near Nha Trang (07.11.2018 9:33:40) JuneBarcarolle[Lost] from Altair, DB lazy works[Lost] from Bhretz, Nha Trang, Villaba, Pollux, San Isidro, Nefertiti, firetod[Lost] from Olienia, Slate[Lost] from Bhretz, Aurea[Lost] from Polis, Stevo[Lost] from Pollux, Polis, Villaba, Bhretz, Nha Trang, Nefertiti vs King-Bruxe[-BP-] from San Isidro, terry1[-BP-] from terry4 ---------------------------------------------------…

• it's good to see some folks coming back. Alpha is still fun and interesting. It just takes a little looking to find a good fight. In the meantime, we're up to round 376 and counting....

• Quote from Gιαɴɴιѕ: “Well, there's that one war going, BP involved as usual biggrin.png ” There's still some fighting to be had on Alpha. We're up to round 276. Sea battle near Blazing Sword (07.11.2018 14:08:08) Taimoori[Lost] from Babar Chingari, Whitbis[Lost] from Out of No Where, SED 2[Lost] from Sector One, Bhretz, Blazing Sword, Maklen[Lost] from Bhretz, Jack Shot[Lost] from Polis, dsi1357[Lost] from BP LIES BULLIES, Ikram[Lost] from Sulfur, Bhretz, NVader[Lost] from Nha Trang, Olienia, PE…

• Thank you, King-Bruxe, for the posts. When we posted the DoW, our primary term was that BP make whatever changes necessary to ensure that next time someone came to their leadership with a complaint about a bully, that BP's leadership would react appropriately to deal with the situation. We left it up to BP to put whatever plan in place that would prevent another situation like what we (and what Valdis) experienced. After evaluating everything, KB decided to do an overhaul of BP's leadership team…

• Yesterday I logged in first thing to see that staledale had occupied my town. Lost took it back. Battle for Blazing Sword (04.11.2018 20:44:03) Stevo[Lost] from Bhretz, Blazing Sword, DB lazy works[Lost] from Bhretz, NVader[Lost] from Bhretz vs staledale[-BP-] from RightSaidFRED --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sulfur Carabineer.....................441(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer.....................0(-164) Swordsman.......................…

• Battle for RightSaidFRED (22.10.2018 20:15:47) JuneBarcarolle[Lost] from Hikaru, The Gulag vs staledale[-BP-] from The Gulag --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sulfur Carabineer.....................168(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer.....................481(-0) Swordsman..........................1212(-288) - Swordsman...........................477(-396) Hoplite.............................715(-785) - Hoplite.............................662(-831)…

• Weeener!!!!! Long time no see! How are you doing? *hugs* Yeah, this has not been the most stressful of wars, at least for Lost. But it's fun to go kill stuff when we can find it. I wish BP would post their CRs, though. Or come out here and talk to us. We're not that scary... usually.

• NgocDung deployed his fleet to Nawlins' town from over a half day away. Several of us in the area decided to lay out a welcome mat for him. After 42 rounds, his surviving 33 ships are floating back home. Sea battle near Who Dat G_ (21.10.2018 2:56:33) NgocDung[-BP-] from Stott, Marble_6 vs firetod[Lost] from Benighted, JuneBarcarolle[Lost] from Who Dat G_, Benighted, delta, mobius[Lost] from theta, Who Dat G_, Benighted ----------------------------------------------------------------------------…

• Battle for Sulphur I (18.10.2018 18:20:13) JuneBarcarolle[Lost] from Sulfur toxique, FT crystal vs Marvel[-BP-] from Sulphur I --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sulfur Carabineer......................84(-0) - ............................................. Swordsman..........................1380(-120) - Swordsman.............................0(-123) Hoplite............................1264(-236) - Hoplite...............................0(-16…

• Update Time

JuneBarcarolle - - Diplomacy - Alpha

It's been two weeks. There have been occasional sightings of Marvel or a couple of other fighters for BP. But for the most part there's been little sign of coordinated resistance. KB is well aware that there's a war, but despite being BP's General and Leader we have not seen him leading any offensive strikes or supporting his members. Rumor has it he's off playing pirates and letting the rest of the alliance fend for themselves. To the members of BP not interested in the war, I suggest talking t…